Flipped Galleon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

16 years ago, a dark soul arrived on the earth. A daughter had been born to Lord Voldemort. The order kidnapped her and everyone assumed her to be dead. Or was she?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nice To Meet You (Tristan)
Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 2:26 am by Cormac McLaggen

» Face Claims
Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Canon Claim (WIP)
Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan)
Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 12:37 am by Astoria Greengrass

» New Plan (Hermione)
Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 2:44 am by Draco Malfoy

» Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)
Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:32 am by Hermione Granger

» Decisions (Hermione)
Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:28 am by Hermione Granger

» How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)
Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 3:58 am by Hermione Granger

» The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)
Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:56 am by Hermione Granger

Top posting users this week
No user

Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 11:54 pm

Hermione laughed and kissed him “You’re so damn cheesey” she said cuddling into him. She loved bein in his arms. She felt as if nothing could touch her or hurt her as long as she was in dracos arms. She yawned softly and closed her eyes but didn’t fall asleep just yet.
Back to top Go down
https://flippedgalleon.forumotion.com
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 11:58 pm

Draco kissed her back and happily held her. "I didn't used to be this cheesey you know. You made me this way with your Gryffindor ways and your smile. Melted that icy shell around me." he said quietly. He was surprised when she didn't go right to sleep, but happily cuddled with her.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 11:59 pm

“I think yu were always like this. You just didn’t let anyone else see it’s she said defiantly and giggled softly. She played with his shirt a bit as she kept her eyes closed, enjoying his presence “we should get to sleep”
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 12:08 am

"Yeah, you're right. And we probably should, but...this night had been going so well. I...I kind of wanted to make it our first time. If you don't want to any more I understand, though." he assured her, stroking her cheek lightly.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 12:14 am

Hermione frowned a bit and looked at him “why are so adamant about that? It seems to be all you talk about lately. I understand your a teenage boy and you have needs. But I have so much going on right now. I don’t even want to think about stuff like that. And if you can’t respect hat we should just end this hear and now until you can learn to respect me and my boundaries”
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 12:22 am

Draco was hurt by the way she lashed out at him. "Because doing something like that means a lot more than just the physical act. I feel like you're slipping away, and I am trying to find a way for us to bond with each other, Hermione. If I'm the only one trying, though..." he said, sighing and scooting to the other side of the bed. "Fine, I'll just leave you be."
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 12:25 am

“I’m not one do just do that for no reason. And definitely not to try and fix something that’s broken. Not that we’re broken. But when the time comes and I’m ready, you’ll know” she frowned when he moved away from her “fine. I’ll just apparate home” she said getting out of the bed and transfiguring her clothes back to normal
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 12:28 am

"It's not for no reason. I want to get closer to you! But you won't let me in, and I don't know why." Draco said, tears falling now. When she started to get ready to leave he just stared at her. "So we have a fight and you just leave? Why do I feel like I'm the only who cares if this works?" he asked, wanting some kind of answer.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 12:41 am

“I don’t let anyone in Draco! I barely let Ron and Harry in anymore. In case you didn’t notice, my entire life just got turned upside down!” She shouted at him, angry tears falling from her eyes. She laughed harshly at his next works “you probably feel that way because you dontfucking know me, Malfoy” she said spitting out his last name
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 12:49 am

"And mine didn't? We are both going through a huge life change, but you keep shutting me out. Relationships only work if people communicate how they're feeling." he said, pulling at his hair in frustration. Hermione's next words made him stop cold, and he stared at her with betrayal in his eyes. "Back to that...wow. Congratulations, you finally got what you wanted." he told her, tears falling fast and hard as he began collecting his things, not trusting himself to use a wand right now so doing it by hand.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 12:56 am

Hermiones tears were freely falling. She felt horrible. She didn’t want him to leave. She shook her head and reached an arm out to stop him “dont. Don’t go. Please. I told you I was gonna push everyone aside. You promised not to leave me” she leaned back against the wall and slid to the floor. She pulled her knees to her best and hid her face in them and began rocking back and forth “you promised...” she muttered the two words over and over again
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 1:02 am

Draco looked at her, his heart breaking. And of course, after saying that to him she would remind him of his promise, like she wasn't trying to push him away. He walked over to her and put his hands on her shoulders, searching her eyes. "Look at me, Hermione. When have I ever acted like sex was all I wanted from you? If that was the case I would've left after we had that sleepover because you backed out then. I love you damn it. If you ever use that name with the venom you just did again though, I...I can't take it I would have to leave." he said, breaking down in sobs as he wrapped his arms tightly around her. Curled up against each other, the two of them cried...finally letting out the pain that had been bottled inside eating them both up.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 1:07 am

Hermione nodded and hiccuped softly “I know you hate it when I call you that. Because it reminds you of him. Of your father. And I’m sorry” she said clinging to his shirt. She sniffles a bit more and whipped her eyes and nose “I’m tired Draco” she said in a sleepy voice, sounding a bit like a toddler
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 1:15 am

"That's not the main reason. It reminds me of when you used to loathe me, thought I was the scum of the earth. When you say it, well it makes me think you still feel that way." Draco explained. Upon hearing she was tired he picked her up and carried her to bed, laying on his back so he could pull her head onto his chest and stroke her hair and back. "Shh, it's all okay love. I'm right here, go to sleep and dream of us living happily ever after." he said, kissing her hair.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 1:18 am

Hermione barely heard his words. She was so tired. She yawned softly and rubbed her eyes before falling asleep in his arms. She did indeed dream of the two of them as she slept with a small smile on her face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4