Flipped Galleon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

16 years ago, a dark soul arrived on the earth. A daughter had been born to Lord Voldemort. The order kidnapped her and everyone assumed her to be dead. Or was she?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nice To Meet You (Tristan)
Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 2:26 am by Cormac McLaggen

» Face Claims
Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Canon Claim (WIP)
Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan)
Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 12:37 am by Astoria Greengrass

» New Plan (Hermione)
Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 2:44 am by Draco Malfoy

» Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)
Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:32 am by Hermione Granger

» Decisions (Hermione)
Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:28 am by Hermione Granger

» How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)
Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 3:58 am by Hermione Granger

» The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)
Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:56 am by Hermione Granger

Top posting users this week
No user

Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)   Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 4:10 pm

“We can definitely have sister time soon. We can go to hogsmeade together on the next weekend.” She said giving her older sister a smile “as for being lonely I can possibly find someone for you. I have a few connections you know”
Back to top Go down
https://flippedgalleon.forumotion.com
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)   Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:21 am

Astoria was a bit skeptical. "You sure you know anybody aside from Draco that would be up to the challenge. I'm not that easy to put up with, you know that better than anyone." she said, chuckling a little. "Definitely have to go to Hogsmeade together, though." she said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Daphne Greengrass

Daphne Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)   Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:23 am

“I’ve got quite a few ties with the slytherins. I could talk to Ashton steele. He’s got a huge... trust fund” she said not wanting to say that had a huge dick in front of her boyfriend. But she gave Astoria a look and winked to show what she truly meant
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)   Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:28 am

Astoria smiled, getting the message. "Every girl needs a large trust fund to play with. Let me know when it's set up sis." she said, giving her a big hug before giving Draco one too. "Take care of her or I'll cut off your boy parts." she told him simply.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)   Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:32 am

Daphne giggled at dracos face after Astoria threatened him and hugged her back “say hi to mum for me and tell her I’ll write soon. We gotta get back” she said taking dracos hand and exiting the hospital before apparating them back home
Back to top Go down
https://flippedgalleon.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)   Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2