Flipped Galleon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

16 years ago, a dark soul arrived on the earth. A daughter had been born to Lord Voldemort. The order kidnapped her and everyone assumed her to be dead. Or was she?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nice To Meet You (Tristan)
How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)  EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 2:26 am by Cormac McLaggen

» Face Claims
How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)  EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Canon Claim (WIP)
How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)  EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan)
How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)  EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 12:37 am by Astoria Greengrass

» New Plan (Hermione)
How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)  EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 2:44 am by Draco Malfoy

» Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)
How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)  EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:32 am by Hermione Granger

» Decisions (Hermione)
How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)  EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:28 am by Hermione Granger

» How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)
How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)  EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 3:58 am by Hermione Granger

» The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)
How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)  EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:56 am by Hermione Granger

Top posting users this week
No user

How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)  Empty
PostSubject: How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)    How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)  EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:58 am

Hermione felt an odd aura when she exited the fire place. For one, she couldnt find Draco or Daphne, which made her nervous. But she saw Daphnes clothes on the floor. She gripped Theos hand and felt sick. SHe heard moans coming from one of the rooms and she quickly ran to it and withdrew her wand upon opening the door and finding Daphne and Draco. She began throwing Hexes at the both of them as tears fell from her eyes "I hate you, Draco Malfoy!" She said as she sent a stinging hex at him
Back to top Go down
https://flippedgalleon.forumotion.com
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)    How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)  EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 3:03 am

Draco instinctively dodged out of the way of the hex before pushing Daphne behind him."Get out of here, Daph!" he said, knowing she would want to fight by him but also knowing that was not a good idea. He looked at Hermione, ready to dodge spellfire as he gulped. "I'm sorry Hermione, but things feel...right with her. We kept hurting and hurting each other and I was sick of it. I know I should have told you first, but it just happened and I didn't want to stop." he said.

Theo was a few steps behind but when he saw the two of them naked he looked at Draco with fire in his eyes. "You complete bastard! How could you do this to her?" he asked, drawing his wand and leveling it at his friend.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)    How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)  EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 3:06 am

Hermione saw the way he proptected her and thats what broke her. Not the betrayal, although that did hurt, but the way he acted with her. She couldnt see straight and her head began to hurt again. She fell to the floor with her head in her hands and screamed in blood chilling pain. The two voices kept screaming at her and she was screaming to try and drown them out
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)    How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)  EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 3:12 am

Draco, Theo, and Daphne all covered their ears immediately, dropping to the floor as a bit of blood began to pour out of their eyes. After a minute, Draco eventually grabbed his wand and cast charm after charm, not being able to silence it but eventually muffling it some. at in the world was that?" he asked, wincing as the noise hurt his ears. "Fuck that hurts."
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)    How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)  EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 3:15 am

Hermiones head eventually cleared and she just stayed where she was. Hands over her ears and whimpering softly. She had her eyes closed tight and she was shaking. She felt like she couldnt breathe anymore. Daphne had gotten dressed and handed Draco his own clothes "Theo, it really isnt what it looks like." Hermiones head slowly lifted, but her eyes werent the kind brown they normaly were. They were a dark red, the color of blood, they were her fathers eyes
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)    How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)  EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 3:19 am

"Daphne, I don't think now is the time for you to be around her and explain this. Leave before she you, love." he said, kissing her cheek before getting dressed himself and turning to look at Hermione. He shivered as he saw the eyes, but didn't look away. "What now, Hermione?" Draco asked the girl.

Theo, not sure what else to do and not seeing her eyes, went to touch her shoulder and provide some comfort. "Hermione, everything will be alright. Let's just have a nice talk, and if you want to we can have a nice Draco bashing session later." he said.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)    How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)  EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 3:22 am

Hermione quickly turned her head at the touch and was about to attack but stopped short when she saw it was Theo. She blinked a few times but her eyes remained blood red. She stood to her feet and chuckled darkly "Draco... didnt mummy and daddy ever teach you about loyalty when daddy wasnt beating the shit out of you for being a pathetic excuse of a human being? No? THen again, I guess that would require them to even care about you." She said darkly as she glared at him "I suggest you run far far away. Before I decide to kill you here any now, Malfoy." She spat him just as she had the night before "I absolutely hate you." She said removing the ring he had given her. She held it in her fingers and stared down at it as more tears fell before she threw it into the roaring fire
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)    How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)  EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 3:26 am

Draco knew better than to go after the ring, taking her insults in silence as he looked at the person he'd made her into. This wasn't Hermione any more, it was clearly Athena. "I never meant to hurt you, but sometimes you love someone and you can't help it. Theo, good luck with her. I hope you two will be happy." he said, before edging around her to the door and then bolting as fast as he could.

While Draco was running away like a little girl, Theo was gently kissing her cheek and holding her as tight as he could. "Shh, everything will work out. He never deserved you, never." he soothed, stroking her hair lightly.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)    How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)  EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 3:28 am

Hermione broke when Draco was gone. She began sobbing loudly and wrapped her arms around herself "No... no... this isnt how its supposed to be. I-I want Draco. DRACO!" She shouted unsure if he would hear her. Probably not. She felt broken. "I want my Dragon..." She said in the softest voice that was filled with hurt and need.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)    How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)  EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 3:31 am

Theo hated seeing her like this, and promised himself he would make Draco pay for this. "I think that bridge is well and truly burned now. You'll have to settle for me." he said, holding her tighter, not knowing what else to do.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)    How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)  EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 3:33 am

Hermione shook her head, refusing to believe any of this. "No. No! Its not over. I can fix it. I can fix all of it. I just have to be better. I just have to give him what he wants. I have to be a good girl and just listen." SHe said rambling at fast speed as she felt herself going crazy "I can do what he says. I can be obedient. I can-" She said as she continued to babble
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)    How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)  EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 3:35 am

Theo didn't know what to do at this point, so tried the one thing he knew would shut her up and kissed with as much passion as he could. "Hermione! Draco's gone, it's done. It's just us, now. I'm sorry he betrayed you."
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)    How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)  EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 3:37 am

Hermione looked at him before blinked a few times "He wouldnt do that to me. He promised..." She said softly before leaning into Theo "Can you take me back home... please?" She said softly "I dont trust myself to floo alone."
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)    How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)  EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 3:41 am

"Apparently he loves Daphne, I'm sorry. I thought he was serious about you." Theo said softly. He nodded at her question and flooed them back to her place, taking her to her room and pausing once he'd helped her to bed. "Do you want me to stay?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)    How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)  EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 3:42 am

She nodded when he asked her is she wanted him to stay. She did "Find daddy. Tell him to destroy that damn contract. Then the Malfoys." She said with a bit of evil in her voice "I want them to pay for what Draco did to me. I want them all to pay. The Greengrasses to."
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)    How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)  EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 3:46 am

"Alright, I'll go let him know." Theo promised, and he did. He came back five minutes later and crawled into bed next to her, having let him know. "It's done, now I'll hold you to keep the bad dreams away. Alright?" he asked, wrapping his arms around her.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)    How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)  EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 3:47 am

Hermione had changed into pajamas which consisted of a tank top and underwear. She normally slept in Dracos clothes, but not anymore. SHe nodded and nuzzled into him and sighed "Hes a major ass hole." She said softly, wanting to hate Draco with all of her being, but she couldnt
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)    How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)  EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 3:49 am

"He is, and he'll pay for it. But for now, let's just enjoy having each other. We both got betrayed. .We may have been done, but I can't believe Daphne did that so soon." he said, wincing a little at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)    How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)  EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 3:53 am

Hermione hugged him and played with his hair gently "Im sorry. I know this isnt the best time to say this, but Im not rushing into anything with you. I just need to figure this all out. Everything going on with me. I do hope you will be here for me during it."
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)    How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)  EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 3:56 am

"I wasn't expecting us to jump right into bed like those two at all. It's alright, I'm happy to wait as long as you need me to." he assured her, stroking her back as he simply enjoyed holding his friend. Theo was a patient person, so he could do his best for a great girl like her.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)    How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)  EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 3:58 am

Hermione nodded and kissed his neck softly and innocently “Thank you” was all she said before she closed her eyes and felt herself falling asleep. Soon, she was fast asleep and snoring softly in theos arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)    How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)  Empty

Back to top Go down

How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)
Page 1 of 1