16 years ago, a dark soul arrived on the earth. A daughter had been born to Lord Voldemort. The order kidnapped her and everyone assumed her to be dead. Or was she?

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nice To Meet You (Tristan)
Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:26 am by Cormac McLaggen

» Face Claims
Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Canon Claim (WIP)
Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan)
Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:37 am by Astoria Greengrass

» New Plan (Hermione)
Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:44 am by Draco Malfoy

» Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)
Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:32 am by Hermione Granger

» Decisions (Hermione)
Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:28 am by Hermione Granger

» How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)
Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:58 am by Hermione Granger

» The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)
Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:56 am by Hermione Granger

Top posting users this week

Share | 

Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)   Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:00 pm

They had decided to go back to Hogwarts and get some sleep, Draco knowing enough passages to get in without being caught by anybody after hours. Once they had gotten some rest he immediately set about packing his things, before telling a house elf to apparate it to the front gates and wait for him there. Walking downstairs to the common room, he found Daphne and pulled her aside before whispering. "We need to get out of here and go into hiding immediately. Hermione already dissolved the contract which means Voldemort knows, and he will see this as a personal insult even if she doesn't. I'd recommend taking Astoria with us, too. He won't hesitate to attack family." he said sadly, biting his lip in worry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)   Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 pm

Daphne looked at him with worry in her eyes “maybe we shouldn’t be doing this. Maybe you should just go back to Hermione and marry her. Like your supposed to” she said rubbing her arms feeling extremely worried. “I don’t wanna put my family in danger. Nor yours”
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://flippedgalleon.forumotion.com
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:36 am

Draco shook his head. "I can't go back to her and pretend I love her when I don't. Our families are smart, they know how to keep out of sight if necessary. My father, well whatever happens to him at this point is beyond deserved. They are sure as hell not hurting Astoria though." he growled, moving closer to her and looking into her eyes. "Please, I don't want a life without you Daphne. Even if that means a life not at school." he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daphne Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:39 am

Daphne frowned a bit "I just find it amusing how you said the exact same thing about her not even 2 days ago. How can I know this is for real?" Daphne asked feeling a bit worried "How do I know you wont just go off to the next girl that catches your fancy?" She took a few breaths and sighed "Astorias at work right now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:47 am

Draco stepped closer and sighed, putting his arms around her. "It didn't work out with Hermione because she didn't want to open up, didn't want things to work out. This is different. I don't want some random girl, I want my best friend who knows me inside and out. Please, Daph." he said, reaching for her hand. "At work? She's a student here, what could she have for work?" he asked, confused.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:51 am

Daphne nodded and hugged him tightly before pulling away "Shes interning at St Mungos with my mum. Its part of her work project that the seventh years have to do." SHe said rolling her eyes, figuring Draco would already know all about that "Where are we gonna run?"
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:01 am

Draco facepalmed, having completely forgotten about that. "Right, of course. She wants to be a healer, I'd forgotten she was doing that. Well, we still need to get out so how about you go grab your things and I'll lead us through a secret passage out of the school. A house-elf has my things by the gate because I forgot we can't just walk out, but I'll have him bring them back." he said, kissing her cheek before getting ready to go. "As for where, I was thinking this little cabin my mum Narcissa had built before she knew she was going to marry my dad. She said not a soul knows but her and me." he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:14 am

Daphne frowned "I dont know about all this Draco. Maybe itll be ok. I dont want to leave school." She said softly as tears came to her eyes "I want to stay. With our friends. I wanna earn my education and graduate. We cant do that if we run. Maybe we could go to Professor Vex about whats going on if Hermione tries anything. Which she probably wont."
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:16 am

Draco looked at her seriously. "I don't want to run either, love. But you didn't see her last night. Hermione's eyes went red like Voldemort's and...I was scared for my life. She wants to hurt us, and with her father being who he is she has multiple people to use to do it if she doesn't come herself. Trust me on this, we need to run before it's too late." he said, pleading with his eyes. "I can't see her hurt you Daphne, it'll kill me." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:23 am

Daphne shook her head and crossed her arms over her chest stomping her foot "No! I will not run from the little bully. If she wants to come at me then let her. I will not be run out of school by her." She said sitting on the couch with a stubborn look on her face "End of discussion, Draco."
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:28 am

Looking at her he felt his heart break a little but he sighed. "Alright, but we should still go see Astoria and warn her about what's going on. I don't like the idea of her at St. Mungo's where she can easily be found." he said. Draco loved how stubborn Daphne was, he thought it was sexy most of the time...right now it was a pain in the ass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:34 am

Daphne calmed down a bit and nodded "Alright then." SHe said and got up. She was still in her pjs and decided she should get dressed. She decided on a black skirt, a white sports bra and a jacket with her white muggle shoes called Vans. She did her hair in a braided style before going over to Draco "Im ready." 

Daphne:

Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:37 am

Draco stared at her, mouth going dry. "Okay, you look super hot." he said, pulling her closer and kissing her. He wasn't in anything fancy, just jeans and a green jacket with a long-sleeved black shirt beneath is. "Let's go find your sis." he said, setting off and leading them through passages until they were out of the school and then they went to the Hog's Head. From there they could floo to wherever they needed. "You know the name of where to go in St. Mungo's?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:42 am

Daphne kissed back and tugged at the ends of his hair "Youre always super hot, my little Dragon." SHe said then giggled because Draco was anything but little. She followed him and nodded before taking his hand and flooing them to the building "Childrens Ward, here to see my sister, Astoria Greengrass. Shes interning with my mother, Penelope Greengrass." The woman nodded and gave them both passes to be let into the Unit.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:52 am

Draco smiled, following Daphne as she started walking to where her sister worked. "Well, that was remarkably simple. It's nice when people are efficient like that." he said, fingers laced through hers as they walked. Astoria was pretty cool, and he hoped one day she would be his actual sister once he was married to Daphne.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:54 am

"They are a hospital after all, Draco." SHe said laughing and elad him to the childrens ward. When she saw Astoria she smiled "Hello sister. Are you free to take a quick break. We need to speak to you. It is of great importance." She said giving her sister a look
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:56 am

Astoria pushed her hair back and gave Daphne a smile, knowing it had to be if she was out of school and here to see her. "Sure, one moment." she said, and finished up with the patient before turning and walking towards them. "That was the last one on that round, mum can handle the rest. Now what's wrong? And since when do you two hold hands?" she asked, looking from her sister to Draco.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:59 am

Daphne blushed a bit and explained everything to her sister about Draco and Hermione and what was going on now with the two of them "I just wanted to warn you. I wouldnt past the Dark lord to attack family." SHe said extremely worried for her sister
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:02 am

Astoria knew that if they were here the situation was serious, and she hugged Daphne tightly. "Hey, I'm not going to take any stupid chances. I'll let mom know and she can tell dad to buff the wards. My shift here is done in an hour, and then I'll be back at Hogwarts. I doubt they'll be crazy enough to attack with Headmistress Vex there." she said, smiling.

"More importantly...the two of you got together!" Astoria said, clapping her hands and leaning closer to Daphne before whispering. "Is he as good in bed as he is to look at?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:04 am

Daphne laughed and hugged her sister before blushing "Even better. Apparently I was his first." SHe said feeling a sense of pride at the title of being Draco Malfoys first time "Hes got quite the large wand too. Very effective." She said winking at Draco who was blushing a bright red
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:06 am

Astoria's eyes widened at both revelations. "Oh, really. You wouldn't let me...erm...borrow him sometime would you? Not to keep, of course. But...well, I've had kind of a rough time finding anyone lately." she admitted, at this point having stepped a few paces away from Draco with her sister.

Draco had a feeling he knew what they were talking about, so tried to occupy himself with reading a magazine on healthcare. It was boring, but at least served the purpose of momentarily distracting him from what was happening, the blush still on his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:11 am

Daphne thought for a moment before crossing her arms over her chest "Sorry sis, no can do. But I might be able to find you someone." SHe said feeling a bit bad for her sister, but she wasnt about to share her boyfriend. She shared everything with Astoria, but not men.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:17 am

Astoria pouted when she said she wouldn't share Draco. Truth be told she always had a crush on the younger Slytherin, but hadn't made a move because she knew how Daphne felt. "Anything would be appreciated. Well, congrats on the big dick anyways. I know you don't want him just for that, but it's a good bonus." she said, sharing a knowing smirk with her sister before throwing her arm around her and heading back towards Draco.

"So, aside from getting into trouble how is your year going little Draco?" she asked, calling him what she always had. Draco just set what he was reading down and gave her a bit of a nervous smile. "Umm, great. I finally made a move on the best girl I know. Definitely the right call." he said, beaming at Daphne and putting his arm around her again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:27 am

Daphne smiled and wrapped her arm around Draco "Finally made him realize what was right in front of him. Even if I had to trick him a bit. But were happy now." She said with a wide smile and kissed Dracos cheek. "Hows everything going here?" She asked Astoria
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:31 am

Astoria couldn't help but be happy for her, seeing the two of them finally together. It was about damn time she finally got him. "It's great, finally being able to help people. Definitely could see this as something I would do long-term. I am just...lonely, though. The few dates I've been on have been disasters, and I miss having our sister time." she admitted quietly, looking down. There wasn't anything they could do to fix it really, it was just the way life was and she had to endure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)   

Back to top Go down

Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next