Flipped Galleon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

16 years ago, a dark soul arrived on the earth. A daughter had been born to Lord Voldemort. The order kidnapped her and everyone assumed her to be dead. Or was she?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nice To Meet You (Tristan)
Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan) EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 2:26 am by Cormac McLaggen

» Face Claims
Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan) EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Canon Claim (WIP)
Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan) EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan)
Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan) EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 12:37 am by Astoria Greengrass

» New Plan (Hermione)
Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan) EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 2:44 am by Draco Malfoy

» Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)
Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan) EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:32 am by Hermione Granger

» Decisions (Hermione)
Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan) EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:28 am by Hermione Granger

» How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)
Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 3:58 am by Hermione Granger

» The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)
Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:56 am by Hermione Granger

Top posting users this week
No user

Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Astoria Greengrass

Astoria Greengrass

Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan) Empty
PostSubject: Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan)   Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan) EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 12:58 am

Daphne had sworn to her that Lycan would be a great catch if she could snag him, having heard a lot about him. Astoria wasn't convinced yet, but she had agreed to go on a date and her sister set it all up, saying that Lycan wanted to meet her atop the astronomy tower. A little curious at her choice of venue, she got dressed in an outfit she hoped would tease him enough to be a little off balance so she could find out what kind of guy he really was. She walked to the top and walked out on to the tower, looking around. Truth be told, she was a little nervous about dating somebody older than her and the brother of the headmistress, but more curious than nervous which was why she was there.

outfit:
Back to top Go down
Lycan Vex

Lycan Vex

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan)   Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan) EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 12:21 pm

Lycan had received a letter from the youngest greengrass daughter and was intrigued by its contents. After debating for a while he agreed to meet with her sister. The girl was 17 after all, so it wasn’t illegal. He entered the sxchool grounds like it was a normal Tuesday afternoon and nodded at a few passing professors. He even made a bit of time to speak with his sister before going up to the astronomy tower. When he saw her he smirked “good evening Astoria”
Back to top Go down
Astoria Greengrass

Astoria Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan)   Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan) EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 12:25 pm

Astoria had to applaud her sister in her taste, that smirk was absolutely delicious. "Hello Mr. Vex, I mean...I suppose I should probably call you Lycan." she said, laughing a little bit as a blush appeared on her cheeks. Usually she was the one making the other person stumble over their words, but she had a feeling she was in a little over her head. "So, why the astronomy tower?" she asked curiously, after a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Lycan Vex

Lycan Vex

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan)   Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan) EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 12:28 pm

Lycan chuckled “as pleasing as it is to the ears to hear you call me Mr. Vex, I think Lycan will do” He appreciated the light blush on her cheeks. He found it adorable. When she asked him why the astronomy tower he shrugged “I don’t know. Your sister suggested it. Probably because my sister is terrified of heights and would refuse to come up here”
Back to top Go down
Astoria Greengrass

Astoria Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan)   Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan) EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 12:31 pm

Astoria couldn't help laughing at that. "Oh, do you not want your sister finding out you went on a date with one of her star students? Scared of her, perhaps?" she asked teasingly. She was feeling slightly more comfortable, so walked over and placed a hand on his arm, admiring how firmly muscled he was.
Back to top Go down
Lycan Vex

Lycan Vex

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan)   Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan) EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 12:34 pm

“Absolutely. My sister is fucking terrifying. It would be like...if your father found out you went on a date with a man 8 years older than yourself. Would you want that?” He asked and on instinct flexed a bit under her touch, not that he wasn’t muscular to start with.
Back to top Go down
Astoria Greengrass

Astoria Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan)   Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan) EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 12:39 pm

Astoria actually laughed at that, shaking her head. "Daddy wouldn't care as long as the guy is powerful enough to take care of me. Purebloods are all about that, age isn't as important. Besides, I think this older guy is pretty damn sexy." she told him quietly.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan)   Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan) EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 11:50 pm

"Im definitely powerful enough. Being an auror has its perks." He said with a small smirk on his face. When she said he was sexy he chuckled. He knew it of course, but he still loved to hear it come from a womans mouth.
Back to top Go down
https://flippedgalleon.forumotion.com
Astoria Greengrass

Astoria Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan)   Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan) EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 11:55 pm

"Well, it's good to know you have plenty of confidence at least. So what was the plan once you got me up here? Just chat, watch the stars...do tell." Astoria said, walking over to the stone balustrade and leaning against it as she gazed out into the night.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan)   Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan) EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 9:22 pm

"Basically. I love to watch the stars at night. THeyre beautiful. And I was hoping to get to know you a bit." He said smiling as he walked over to lean beside her "I like to find the constellations in the sky." He said pointing out Orion "That one is my favorite."
Back to top Go down
https://flippedgalleon.forumotion.com
Astoria Greengrass

Astoria Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan)   Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan) EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 12:37 am

Astoria looked to where he was pointing. "Orion, really? From what I remember he was kind of a douche to Artemis, more than kind of really. Why is he your favorite?" she asked him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan)   Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flipped Galleon :: Hogwarts :: Astronomy Tower-
Jump to: