Flipped Galleon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

16 years ago, a dark soul arrived on the earth. A daughter had been born to Lord Voldemort. The order kidnapped her and everyone assumed her to be dead. Or was she?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nice To Meet You (Tristan)
Nice To Meet You (Tristan) EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 2:26 am by Cormac McLaggen

» Face Claims
Nice To Meet You (Tristan) EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Canon Claim (WIP)
Nice To Meet You (Tristan) EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan)
Nice To Meet You (Tristan) EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 12:37 am by Astoria Greengrass

» New Plan (Hermione)
Nice To Meet You (Tristan) EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 2:44 am by Draco Malfoy

» Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)
Nice To Meet You (Tristan) EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:32 am by Hermione Granger

» Decisions (Hermione)
Nice To Meet You (Tristan) EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:28 am by Hermione Granger

» How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)
Nice To Meet You (Tristan) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 3:58 am by Hermione Granger

» The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)
Nice To Meet You (Tristan) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:56 am by Hermione Granger

Top posting users this week
No user

Nice To Meet You (Tristan)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cormac McLaggen

Cormac McLaggen

Nice To Meet You (Tristan) Empty
PostSubject: Nice To Meet You (Tristan)   Nice To Meet You (Tristan) EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 10:35 pm

Cormac had just got back from a long Quidditch practice and was rather sore and ready to relax in the common room before bed. When he walked in he saw a really cute girl curled up in his favorite spot by the fire. He almost said something, but she looked so comfortable he decided not to and took the seat closest to her. "Hey, I don't think we've ever properly met. I'm Cormac." he told her, giving her a smile.
Back to top Go down
Tristan Lycanthe

Tristan Lycanthe

PostSubject: Re: Nice To Meet You (Tristan)   Nice To Meet You (Tristan) EmptyMon Feb 12, 2018 2:04 am

Tristan had made a promise to Kira to try and associate with her house mates more. SHe hated it. She hated talking to people. She sighed and curled up in the common room on the couch and raised an eyebrow when someone tried to talk to her. Her first instinct was to snap at them, but she remembered her promise. She bit her lip to bite back the snappy comment before letting out a soft hello.
Back to top Go down
Cormac McLaggen

Cormac McLaggen

PostSubject: Re: Nice To Meet You (Tristan)   Nice To Meet You (Tristan) EmptyMon Feb 12, 2018 2:13 am

Cormac wasn't the best at reading people, but even he could tell that it took an effort for the girl just to say hi. He found himself looking at her curiously, wondering what was going on with her that would make her like that. "What's your name?" he asked quietly, before shaking his head. "Sorry, I can tell you want to be left alone. I'll shut up." he apologized, just stretching out in his seat and closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tristan Lycanthe

Tristan Lycanthe

PostSubject: Re: Nice To Meet You (Tristan)   Nice To Meet You (Tristan) EmptyMon Feb 12, 2018 2:16 am

Tristan sighed in relief when the boy said that hed leave her alone. But she could hear Kiras voice in her head and she let out a low growl deep in her throat before quickly clearing her throat "Tristan." She said in response to his question of her name "Tristan Lycanthe."
Back to top Go down
Cormac McLaggen

Cormac McLaggen

PostSubject: Re: Nice To Meet You (Tristan)   Nice To Meet You (Tristan) EmptyMon Feb 12, 2018 2:21 am

His eyes widened a little bit and snapped open when he actually heard her growl before telling him her name. "Nice to meet you Tristan. Lycanthe, that's an intereting last name. Almost like lycanthrope." he said, looking over at her curiously. He'd heard rumors there werewolves among the students, but never knew if they were actually true.
Back to top Go down
Tristan Lycanthe

Tristan Lycanthe

PostSubject: Re: Nice To Meet You (Tristan)   Nice To Meet You (Tristan) EmptyMon Feb 12, 2018 2:30 am

"It would only make sense. I feel personally connected to the werewolf species." SHe said with a soft chuckle. It amused her that he didnt know just what she was. Her eyes flashed a bright gold before going back to their normal hazel "Whats your name?" She asked wait a raised brow
Back to top Go down
Cormac McLaggen

Cormac McLaggen

PostSubject: Re: Nice To Meet You (Tristan)   Nice To Meet You (Tristan) EmptyMon Feb 12, 2018 2:32 am

"Personally connected, huh...are you a werewolf or something?" he asked, knowing it was ridiculous to think that. But that's when he saw her eyes flash gold and he thought maybe it wasn't so crazy a thought. "Cormac McLaggen, I think we have a few classes together just...never really talked. You seemed like a bit of a loner so I thought I should just leave you alone, but...today I thought...well, everybody needs friends, right?" Cormac pointed out, giving her a smile.
Back to top Go down
Tristan Lycanthe

Tristan Lycanthe

PostSubject: Re: Nice To Meet You (Tristan)   Nice To Meet You (Tristan) EmptyMon Feb 12, 2018 2:35 am

"Thats for me to know and you to find out." She said smirking more and sent him a wink, which was way out of character for her. Lennyx scoffed and pushed her hair out of her face "You sure do talk alot, dony you, Cormac?" She asked teasingly
Back to top Go down
Cormac McLaggen

Cormac McLaggen

PostSubject: Re: Nice To Meet You (Tristan)   Nice To Meet You (Tristan) EmptyMon Feb 12, 2018 2:38 am

"Does that mean you'd be open to hanging out some? You seem like an interesting girl to get to know." Cormac said, intrigued by the way she was acting. When she pointed at that he talked a lot he blushed and looked at the floor. "Yeah, I guess I do. I think a lot of it's that a pretty girl has me tongue-tied." he said, looking up at her shyly.
Back to top Go down
Daphne Greengrass

Daphne Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: Nice To Meet You (Tristan)   Nice To Meet You (Tristan) EmptyMon Feb 12, 2018 2:48 am

"Maybe. Ill think about it." She said chewing at her lip. When he called her pretty she couldnt help but laugh "You must be delusional." She said blushing a bit and moved her hair once again, it kept falling in her face
Back to top Go down
Cormac McLaggen

Cormac McLaggen

PostSubject: Re: Nice To Meet You (Tristan)   Nice To Meet You (Tristan) EmptyMon Feb 12, 2018 2:51 am

"Cool." Cormac said simply, having a feeling pressing the matter wouldn't help with this girl. When she called him delusional for calling her pretty he just shook his head. "No, you're the delusional one if you can't see that. You're beautiful, and I'm not just saying that it's just...obvious." he told her honestly.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Nice To Meet You (Tristan)   Nice To Meet You (Tristan) EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 1:25 am

Tristan felt a bit uncomfortable at his words, but not too much. She also felt... flattered? Yeah, flattered. She felt a tiny blush spread over her cheeks and she hid her face behind her sleeves
Back to top Go down
https://flippedgalleon.forumotion.com
Cormac McLaggen

Cormac McLaggen

PostSubject: Re: Nice To Meet You (Tristan)   Nice To Meet You (Tristan) EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 1:29 am

Cormac smiled when he saw her blushed but figured he should probably tone it down a little, they had just met after all. "So what do you like to do for fun around here, Tristan?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Nice To Meet You (Tristan)   Nice To Meet You (Tristan) EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 2:17 am

"I run alot. I go to the forest and just start running until I cant run anymore. It makes me feel free. LIke I have no problems or responsibilities." She said softly as a smile spread across her lips. She wanted to run now, but she couldnt.
Back to top Go down
Cormac McLaggen

Cormac McLaggen

PostSubject: Re: Nice To Meet You (Tristan)   Nice To Meet You (Tristan) EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 2:20 am

"That's cool. I guess that's what flying is like for me when I'm not doing it with my team. Kind of my escape from everything." Cormac told her with a grin. "Any other hobbies?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Nice To Meet You (Tristan)   Nice To Meet You (Tristan) EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 2:25 am

"I dont really have time for hobbies. Ive got a lot of familial responsibilities." SHe said with a soft sigh and shook her head "Its complicated. I dont wanna get into it." She said biting at her lip
Back to top Go down
Cormac McLaggen

Cormac McLaggen

PostSubject: Re: Nice To Meet You (Tristan)   Nice To Meet You (Tristan) EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 2:26 am

Cormac was a bit taken aback when she responded that way. "Sorry, I didn't mean to pry Tristan. Don't answer anything you don't want to. You have any questions for me?" he asked, figuring it was only fair that she ask some of her own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice To Meet You (Tristan)   Nice To Meet You (Tristan) Empty

Back to top Go down

Nice To Meet You (Tristan)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flipped Galleon :: Hogwarts :: Seventh Floor :: Gryffindor Common Room-
Jump to: