Flipped Galleon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

16 years ago, a dark soul arrived on the earth. A daughter had been born to Lord Voldemort. The order kidnapped her and everyone assumed her to be dead. Or was she?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nice To Meet You (Tristan)
The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)  EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 2:26 am by Cormac McLaggen

» Face Claims
The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)  EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Canon Claim (WIP)
The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)  EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan)
The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)  EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 12:37 am by Astoria Greengrass

» New Plan (Hermione)
The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)  EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 2:44 am by Draco Malfoy

» Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)
The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)  EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:32 am by Hermione Granger

» Decisions (Hermione)
The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)  EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:28 am by Hermione Granger

» How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)
The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)  EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 3:58 am by Hermione Granger

» The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)
The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)  EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:56 am by Hermione Granger

Top posting users this week
No user

The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)  Empty
PostSubject: The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)    The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)  EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 1:43 am

Hermione stepped out of the floo with Theo beside her and called out through the manor "Daddy? Im home. And Ive brought Theo!" She tried to find her father and frowned when she couldnt "He could be in his study. Come on." She said and took his hand dragging him along side her to her fathers study. She knocked gently before opening the door and poking her head inside. She was probably the only person who could do so without being hexed to death "Hi daddy." She said when she saw him and smiled "Can we talk?"
Back to top Go down
https://flippedgalleon.forumotion.com
Theodore Nott

Theodore Nott

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)    The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)  EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 1:45 am

Theo followed along, not taking his hand away. The truth was he liked the way her hand felt in his, how natural the two of them were together. He knew he should be feeling guilty, but he really didn't. When she opened the door and there was Voldemort, he clenched Hermione's hand tighter, more than a little scared.

"Of course we can talk pumpkin, what is it you want to know?" Voldemort asked, looking up from his papers and giving Theo a nod before focusing his gaze on his daughter.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)    The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)  EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 1:48 am

"You said there was a prophecy about me. Does it involve anyone else?" She asked softly. Maybe the prophecy had something to do with Draco to, and it would show her they way. Provide comfort that they were meant to be. Or perhaps it would point her in another direction. "Theos going to summon some mind healers to try and help me. Ive been in alot of pain lately, daddy."
Back to top Go down
Theodore Nott

Theodore Nott

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)    The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)  EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 1:53 am

Voldemort sighed, and stood up, beckoning her closer. "Your friend can hear it too if he wants. Let me recite it for you, darling. The daughter of darkness shall rise with her snake by her side. A change of view on life will shake the tides. Turning on friends causing father and daughter to rise again." he said slowly and clearly. When he heard the recommendation of mind healers he gave the boy a smile. "What an excellent idea, please feel free to. I should have thought of it myself."

Theo just listened to this all in awe, not really sure if he should be here or not but staying since he thought Hermione could use the support.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)    The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)  EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 1:55 am

"Snake by her side. THat must mean Draco, right?" She said happily. That was the confirmation she needed. But there was a creeping thought in the back of her mind. Theo was also a Slytherin, the prophecy could also mean him. She felt a stab of pain go through her head and fell to the floor gripping her head
Back to top Go down
Theodore Nott

Theodore Nott

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)    The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)  EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 1:58 am

Theo wanted to hold her until it all went away, but he knew she needed a healer immediately. "Watch her! I'll be right back with some help." he said, before going and flooing directly to St. Mungo's since this was an emergency. Once he explained what was going on two mind healers and a regular one agreed to floo back with him, and he arrived in short order, seeing Voldemort helpless to do anything but stroke his daughter's hair. "Help her, please! She's...so special." he said. Immediately they set to work.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)    The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)  EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:01 am

THey gave hermione a sleeping draught to knock her out while they did her work. She looked so calm and at peace as she slept. Her eye lids twitched occasionally and she would let out soft mumbles of words no one could understand as they were not audible enough to be heard. One of the healers finally spoke "Ms Riddle has what is known as Split Personality. It can form after a traumatizing or life changing event. The two personalities are indeed herself. But one of the girl you all have known and the other is the girl she thinks she is supposed to be, or it could be her true self. We dont really know."
Back to top Go down
Theodore Nott

Theodore Nott

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)    The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)  EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:04 am

"Can you help her? Aren't those supposed to be ways to combine split personalities into a whole?" he asked, having read some about it since he'd considered being a Healer himself when he was older. The healer looked to the other before sighing. "Yes, that does exist. But it's extremely risky right now because one is so new and the other has been dominant for so long. It could cause severe damage. I would recommend counselling and training in Occlumency, perhaps organizing her mind will help heal some of the splits on its own." he said.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)    The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)  EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:06 am

Hermione groaned a bit, still asleep "Theo..." She said in her sleep before saying nothing again. The healers gave Hermiones fathers some papers "She should wake up in about an hour." They said before leaving. Hermione stirred a bit and groaned "Theo..." She said again still fast asleep
Back to top Go down
Theodore Nott

Theodore Nott

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)    The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)  EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:12 am

Voldemort took the papers before incinerating a trinket on his desk. "Take her to her room, it's just down the hall. Watch over her." he said, before going to find some Death Eaters to vent his anger on before giving the orders for their next mission.

Theo nodded, not daring to say anything and gently carried Hermione to her room. Since she kept saying his name, he eventually crawled in next to her and held her to his chest, stroking her hair. "Shh, it's alright Hermione. Theo's right here with you." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)    The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)  EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:15 am

After a while Hermione woke up and enhaled a scent that while it was familiar, it was not Draco. She slowly opened her eyes and looked up to find herself staring at Theos face. She gave him a small smile "Hi. What did the healers say?" She asked not removing herself from his hold
Back to top Go down
Theodore Nott

Theodore Nott

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)    The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)  EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:18 am

"That you need counselling and have a split personality. If they tried to combine the two now into a whole it would be too risky." he said, reaching down and stroking her cheek. "There's something else though, Hermione...I...I think I have feelings for you." he said softly, leaning down and capturing her lips in a tender kiss.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)    The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)  EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:21 am

Hermione kissed back upon natural instinct before pulling away "Theo we cant. As much as I want to, and I do want to, Im engaged to Draco. I intend to keep my word and stay loyal to him." SHe said sitting up and sighing "The prophecy... you heard it, I shall rise with my snake by my side. THats Draco. He is my snake."
Back to top Go down
Theodore Nott

Theodore Nott

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)    The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)  EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:22 am

Theo looked at her, rather hurt when she pulled away. "If you want to end it with Draco. The snake doesn't have to mean him, Hermione. I'm a snake too, could be your snake." he said, pressing his cheek to her shoulder as he hugged her. "Please, at least consider it. Consider us."
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)    The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)  EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:24 am

"I signed a betrothal contract. Im getting married, Theodore." She said cupping his cheek and sniffling a bit as tears filled her eyes. "I cant get out of it. I do love him, Theo. And he loves me. Before he even knew who I truly was." Little did Hermione know that Draco knew the whole time
Back to top Go down
Theodore Nott

Theodore Nott

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)    The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)  EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:27 am

"Yes you can, actually. You're a minor, if you're parent who signed...Voldemort I'm assuming...agrees you can get out of it." he corrected her. "And he may love you, but you two are hurting each other right now more than helping. I can see that much from the outside. You need space from each other." Theo pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)    The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)  EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:29 am

Hermione bit her lip "Im not the kind of girl who ends a relationship just to run into a new one. You would have to give me time. If I were to even end it. Which Im not saying I will." She said quickly and blushed a bright red "I dont know what to do, Theo."
Back to top Go down
Theodore Nott

Theodore Nott

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)    The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)  EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:34 am

"If that's where you stand here's my advice. Break off the betrothal and take some time to think. I'm not going anywhere, and Draco will wait if he really wants it to work. That make enough sense for the logical Hermione?" Theo asked her, teasing her a little in hopes of getting a smile or a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)    The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)  EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:38 am

Hermione smiled and nodded "It does, Thank you. Can you actually get me something to drink. My throat is extremely dry." She said giving him her best puppy dog eyes and she batted her eye lashes a few times "Also can you find my daddy? He seems to like you, by the way. MOre than he liked Draco at first. Barely spoke to him when I first broguht him home."
Back to top Go down
Theodore Nott

Theodore Nott

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)    The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)  EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:42 am

"Of course, I'll go get both for you." he said, giving her a wink before getting the water and then telling Voldemort his daughter wanted him. He walked back and handed her the water, taking a seat next to her on the bed while Voldemort looked at her.

"Yes, what is it you need darling?" he asked her, giving her a hint of a smile.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)    The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)  EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:43 am

Hermione took the water and drank it quickly before putting the cup down "Daddy.... would I be a bad person if I cancelled my betrothal to Draco. Im just... not sure if its what I want. Ive got so much going on, I feel like maybe I rushed into it without fully thinking." She said softly afraid her father would yell at her
Back to top Go down
Theodore Nott

Theodore Nott

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)    The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)  EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:49 am

Voldemort thought the matter over for a minute before nodding. "That might be wise. While Draco is...talented in some way the truth is I don't think he can handle you. There's not enough...fire to him." he said, going to get the contract and returning minutes later. "You're positive this is what you want?" he asked, holding a blood quill that would void it the moment he signed.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)    The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)  EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:52 am

Hermione bit her lip "Maybe. I dont know. Maybe I should talk to him first?" She said before nodding "Yeah. Im gonna go home and talk to him before I make any decisions. But I will keep you updated on what I decide to do, daddy." She said kissing his cheek and smiling at him before turning to Theo "We should go home."
Back to top Go down
Theodore Nott

Theodore Nott

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)    The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)  EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:53 am

Theo just nodded and got up, putting an arm around her. "Let's go. If Draco gets mad I can help calm him down before he does anything stupid." he told her with a confident smile.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)    The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)  EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:56 am

SHe nodded "Ill be back soon daddy." She said before she took Theos hand and led him to the fire place where they flooed back to the Shrieking shack, where there was definitely alot of shrieking happening
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)    The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)
Page 1 of 1