16 years ago, a dark soul arrived on the earth. A daughter had been born to Lord Voldemort. The order kidnapped her and everyone assumed her to be dead. Or was she?

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nice To Meet You (Tristan)
Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:26 am by Cormac McLaggen

» Face Claims
Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Canon Claim (WIP)
Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan)
Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:37 am by Astoria Greengrass

» New Plan (Hermione)
Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:44 am by Draco Malfoy

» Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)
Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:32 am by Hermione Granger

» Decisions (Hermione)
Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:28 am by Hermione Granger

» How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)
Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:58 am by Hermione Granger

» The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)
Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:56 am by Hermione Granger

Top posting users this week

Share | 

The snake pit (Draco)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: The snake pit (Draco)   Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:16 pm

Hermione stood outside the doors to the Great Hall for about 10 minutes just staring at them. Was she really going to do this? She had promised Draco, of course she was doing it. She had opted out of wearing her school uniform and instead wore A black leather vest over a green tank top like blouse and a pair of black leather mini shorts with a pair of green chunky heeled boots. She had her hair a bit wilf and messy but at the same time it looked kind of sexy. She opened the doors and stepped inside and all eyes were immediately on her. She could practically hear Harry and Rons jaws hit the table as she walked over to the Slytherin table. She felt something inside her that she summoned that she could only assume was her inner snake. Everyone had a bit of each house in them, but this felt strong and she kind of liked it. When she reachted the table she glared at Pansy Parkinson who was beside Draco "Youre in my seat."

Outfit:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://flippedgalleon.forumotion.com
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The snake pit (Draco)   Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:25 pm

Draco couldn't help smirking to himself while taking in what Hermione had decided to wear. Something had unleashed her inner sexy woman and she was clearly enjoying letting it out to play. While it was a bit unsettling to see such a drastic shift, it was rather hot and he was going to enjoy it while it lasted. Her coming straight to Pansy, glaring, and telling her she was in her spot was just the cherry on top and he chuckled while Pansy stood there gaping like a fish. "But, but I always sit with Draco. You want me here, don't you? I'm much better company than a filthy mudblood. And honestly, is that you think we wear? We aren't common whores like you, Granger." He simply stood there and let her rant...until she said the word whores to her, and then he growled. "Pansy, move and shut up before I slap you silly."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The snake pit (Draco)   Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:32 pm

Hermione chuckled which was a shock to some people, having just heard Pansy call her a whore "Do you know what we say about you, Parkinson? That the reason your so dumb is because you never go to class because youre always far to buys with your legs up in the air." She said then put her hands on her hips "Now, as I said, you are in my seat. Do not make me say it again."
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The snake pit (Draco)   Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:37 pm

Draco was smiling widely as she watched Pansy blush and splutter in embarrassment before getting up and moving to sit somewhere else. She had looked around for support but apparently nobody wanted to interfere if Granger and Draco really were on the same side. "This isn't over, bitch." she said icily, before finding a spot next to Millicent and doing her best to ignore the laughter of her peers.

Now that the annoyance was taken care of, Draco held out a hand towards her. "Now that the whining is over with, would you like to join us? That shouldn't be a problem, right?" he asked, looking to his friends and knowing at the moment that the situation would probably let it through without pause. He was correct, and murmurs of assent came from everyone nearby. He could see Theo thinking about something, but now was not the time to figure out what to do about him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The snake pit (Draco)   Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:41 pm

Hermione rolled her eyes at Pansy and took Dracos hand and sat down. She could hear Ron yelling from the Gryffindor table but she decided to ignore that. She saw Theodore staring at her and smirked giving him a wink which made him frown even more. She leaned over and whsipered to Draco when she saw Ron and Harry storming over "Here comes trouble." She said placing a hand on his thigh before looking up at her friends "Hello boys."
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The snake pit (Draco)   Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:49 pm

Draco was the one biting his lip this time, when he felt her hand on his thigh. That combined with the outfit, well...it was enough to make his pants fit a bit more snugly than usual. "Hermione, next chance I get I'm going to snog you silly for that." he whispered under his breath before turning to see how the table reacted. Ron was yelling as expected from the Gryffindor table, Harry was just watching things unfold with a mild curiosity, and his table seemed to be in acceptance of the situation. Millicent was doing her best to distract Pansy from making a scene while Daphne and Tracey scooted closer and gave her smiles. "Finally, more intelligence has arrived to show these boys how to properly behave. You're quite welcome to join us whenever you like, Granger." Daphne told her. They had ancient runes together, and though they weren't really friends they had a mutual respect. The 'boys' as she called them just stared for a few moments before Blaise spoke up. "Is there a reason you're joining us today?" he asked, clearly trying to figure out what she was doing after seemingly hating them like the rest of Gryffindor for all the years he'd been at school.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The snake pit (Draco)   Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:54 pm

"Thank you, Daphne.: She said with a smile and then turned to Blaise "Well, Blaise, Draco and I have made an agreement to try and be friends. And friends sit with eachother at lunch. So it only makes logical sense for us to sit together." She said and then turned to Harry and Ron. Harry gave her a confused look while Ron looked like an angry tomato. His face was red and he was breathing heavily "Ronald, is everything ok?" She asked before Ron exploded "What the hell are you doing sitting over here, Mione? Have they imperioed you? Filthy death eater scum they are. Come on, lets go." He said before grabbing Hermiones arm and trying to yank her away from the Slytherin table which made her yelp in pain. She knew that would trigger Draco and just watched as the following events unfolded
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The snake pit (Draco)   Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:01 pm

Draco had promised to try and be nice to Ron, but as soon as he gripped her arm and forcibly tried to remove her from her seat causing her pain that agreement was null and void. Anybody physically harming his friends was a dead man walking, whether he was her friend or not. Part of him was tempted to use his wand, but he wanted something more...personal for this, so left it in his pocket. Instead, he stood up, pulled his hand off of her and forced the arm straight and backwards before bringing his elbow down. He didn't have to be a bodybuilder to break a bone, and a clear snap was heard as his elbow hit home. "Next time you do that to any of my friends, Weasley...I won't be letting you off so light. Leave." he said, staring at him as he whimpered in pain. He knew he'd probably get detention and points taken away, but at this point he didn't care at all. His arm wrapped around Hermione's waist protectively. "Are you alright?" he asked gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The snake pit (Draco)   Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:05 pm

Lilith had grown tired of the events taking place and stood up "Mr Malfoy, we do not tolerate physical violence here at Hogwarts. 50 points from Slytherin plus two weeks of detention with myself and Professor Kingston. Starting tomorrow evening." Hermione frowned when Draco was given detention "Headmistress, that isnt fair. Draco was simply defending me. Ronald grabbed my arm and was hurting me. If anything Draco should be praised for defending a student outside of his house and muggleborn at that." Lilith shook her head "I am sorry, Ms Granger, but that is not how it works." Hermione just frowned and leaned into Draco, as he still had his arm around her waist "Im sorry you got into trouble over me."
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The snake pit (Draco)   Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:10 pm

Draco just pulled Hermione tighter against his side when she tried to stick up for him. "It's alright, totally worth it. Understood Headmistress, where should I go for the detention?" he asked, curious to see what she had cooked up for his punishment. The location might give a bit of a hint, at least that's what he hoped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The snake pit (Draco)   Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:15 pm

"You will report to the Care of Magical creatures stables tomorrow at 7 after dinner." Lilith said before taking her seat once more. Hermione had a determined look on her face and the same fire in her eyes as she had had a few times as of late "This is so unfair. Who does Professor Vex think she is? You dis nothing wrong!" She said glaring at the brunette woman at the professors tables
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The snake pit (Draco)   Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:24 pm

Working with animals, that definitely wasn't the worst punishment available, even if it meant shoveling out said stables. "See you then." he said, before turning to Hermione and looking into her eyes. "Hermione, calm down. I knew what I was doing, and I'd do it again. Now come on, let's go for a walk." he said, trying to lead her away without making a scene.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The snake pit (Draco)   Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:39 pm

Hermione shook her head "No Im hungry." SHe said and suddenly a roast beef sandwich and some vegetables and fries appeared on he rplate, exactly the way she liked. She began eating and talking about lessons with Daphne and laughed as Blaise blatantly flirted with her
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The snake pit (Draco)   Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:43 pm

Draco just shrugged and let her enjoy her meal, eating his own as well. Blaise flirting with him was annoying, though, and this time it was his hand that found her thigh, lightly caressing the smooth skin that the tiny skirt had revealed. "Don't forget that I promised to snog you silly once we're alone, Hermione." he whispered after leaning over, shooting her a wink before turning back to his food.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The snake pit (Draco)   Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:48 pm

Hermione shifted a bit so his hand went a bit higher and smirked "Oh Malfoy, I dont snog on the first date." She said with a wink and smirk of her own before flipping her hair over her shoulder and then went back to her conversation with Blaise
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The snake pit (Draco)   Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:01 pm

Malfoy laughed a little, but continued to rub his hand back and forth, fingers lightly massaging her silky smooth skin. "If that's the case, I think we should probably schedule that first date soon. Don't you?" he asked. She already seemed focused on Blaise, though, so he sighed and withdrew his hand, leaving her to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The snake pit (Draco)   Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:08 pm

Hermione looked over when he moved his hand, a frown on her face "We could go to Hogsmease together this weekend if you want?" She suggested a light blush on her cheeks. She reached out under the table and took his hand in hers and gave it a light squeeze
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The snake pit (Draco)   Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:47 am

Draco blushed a bit himself but nodded, squeezing back and rubbing his thumb across the top of her knuckles. "Yeah, I think I'd really like that. My only request, and I'm sure you can understand why...please no puddifoot's." he said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The snake pit (Draco)   Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:54 am

"Oh but I love Madame puttifoots. With the little sandwiches and cookies and tea" she said with a smile as she could see horror in his eyes and she laughed "fine. No puttifoots if you can promise me I won't have to go into that bloody quidditch shop"
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The snake pit (Draco)   Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:01 am

Draco just nodded, grateful that she was willing to compromise. "Thanks, and...if you really want to we can. The pink I can get past, it's just all the pda that makes me uncomfortable. I do know how to suck it up, though." he said. Taking a piece of tart, he bit into it with a happy sigh. "This tart really is delicious today, do you want some?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The snake pit (Draco)   Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:04 am

Hermione smiled when he said he would suffer through the tea shop. When he offered her a bite of the tart she leaned over and took a bit from his fingers, letting her tongue graze over them before leaning back over to her seat with an innocent look on her face "quite tasty. The house elves outdid themselves"
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The snake pit (Draco)   Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:06 am

The way she'd gobbled it and actually licked his fingers with a quick little dart left his mind reeling and he felt the urge to kiss her once again at the force of his mind. Draco gulped, trying to think of something to say after she did that to him. Instead, he spotted some crumbs on her lip and brushed them off with his thumb before sucking it clean. "Sorry, you missed some."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The snake pit (Draco)   Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:12 am

Hermione watched him suck the crumbs from his thumb and bit her lip. She could hear a few of the slytherin a whisper about sexual tension and how they should just shag already. Which was a bit of a shock considering her blood line.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The snake pit (Draco)   Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:15 am

Draco took one more bite and then handed her the rest of the tart to finish off. "You about done?" he asked. Much as he usually liked hanging with his friends, the talk about them shagging was making him feel more than a little uneasy. It was something he would love to eventually do with her, but certainly not any time soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The snake pit (Draco)   Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:17 am

"Yeah. We have lesson soon. We have double potions" she said with a smile. She loved potions, it was a favorite of hers. She stood up and smoothed out her skirt before seeing pansy glaring at her. With a smirk she liked down and kissed dracos cheek before standing back up "ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The snake pit (Draco)   

Back to top Go down

The snake pit (Draco)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next