Flipped Galleon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

16 years ago, a dark soul arrived on the earth. A daughter had been born to Lord Voldemort. The order kidnapped her and everyone assumed her to be dead. Or was she?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nice To Meet You (Tristan)
Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 2:26 am by Cormac McLaggen

» Face Claims
Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Canon Claim (WIP)
Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan)
Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 12:37 am by Astoria Greengrass

» New Plan (Hermione)
Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 2:44 am by Draco Malfoy

» Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)
Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:32 am by Hermione Granger

» Decisions (Hermione)
Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:28 am by Hermione Granger

» How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)
Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 3:58 am by Hermione Granger

» The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)
Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:56 am by Hermione Granger

Top posting users this week
No user

Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) Empty
PostSubject: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 1:13 am

Draco had amazing dreams that night, most likely because he fell asleep holding the smartest and sexiest witch he knew. However, aside from what he was sure were quite adult-themed dreams, he had a good idea that was with him when he woke up. "We should do it at the Shrieking Shack. You said you know how to get in, right?" he asked Hermione, and when she nodded he went about setting up a master plan.

It took some doing, but with the help of his friends and a lot of cleverness between them all, they made it look like they had been using the Shrieking Shack as a secret clubhouse sort of thing for months. There were homework papers dating back, bits of drawing and pieces from games that they had strewn about. But, being who they were, overall it was quite clean and they fixed things and made it all look much nicer on the inside than it did on the outside. Once he was satisfied, it was almost time for Pansy to come a-knocking so he got comfortable on a couch they'd shrunken and taken with them. "This is going to be so much fun." he said, smirking his best.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 1:16 am

Hermione liked dracos plan and helped in any way she could. She shooed everyone to the upstairs bedroom when t was almost time and followed them, leaving Draco by himself in the male shift club house. She knew what would happen. Pansy would arrive and throw herself st Draco. Cue Hermiones entrance shortly followed by Blaise and Ginny and then Theo and daphne. It was gonna be great.
Back to top Go down
https://flippedgalleon.forumotion.com
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 1:22 am

Draco smiled when he heard the knocking, and opened the door magically, giving her a cheerful look which he'd been practicing to make it look real. "Just the girl I was hoping to see. Won't you please join me?" he asked, patting the empty space next to her.

Pansy being Pansy simply streaked in like a comet and jumped onto his lap, making him wince as she wasn't exactly the lightest girl around. "Oh, Draco I was worried you were mad at me. The whole thing with Hermione was just to make me jealous and our sex life better, I should have known." she said. They hadn't had sex of course but she'd been trying to coax him into it and hoped that talking about it constantly would make him hornier for her. To her surprise, Draco wasn't even at all excited even with her on top of him. "Why aren't you hard for me? Are you sick, sweetheart?"
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 1:24 am

Hermione watched from the stair case. She had changed her outfit into a dark red tank top and a black mini skirt. She had on black stills to heels and her hair was in messy waves going down her back. After approval from her friends she stalked into the room. She feigned innocence and even managed a small Blush ”oh my. Am I interrupting something?”
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 1:29 am

When he saw Hermione walk into the room Draco couldn't help a bit of a reaction, even with the disgusting Pansy on his lap. She looked so hot right now, and he smiled at her. "Not at all. Pansy, this is my girlfriend Hermione. Unluckily for you, she's the only witch who can have me." he said, slowly pushing her off of his lap, but not onto the couch. He pushed her off onto the floor and watched in satisfaction as she landed on her plump rear end. "I feel so light now, thanks dear. You distracted her for me or she would never have let go." he said, standing and walking over to her, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Pansy simply looked to Hermione and to Draco, her brain not comprehending. "Sweetie, stop lying. We all know Hermione's an ugly smartass, she certainly doesn't look like that hot blonde." she said, lip quivering as she fought tears. Even though she didn't believe it was Hermione, it was somebody that Draco was choosing over her.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 1:40 am

Hermione laughed as Draco pushed pansy off of him “must be loads light. Of course my love” she said pushing a hand through her blonde hair showing off her engagement ring “we have plenty of surprises for you today pansy. He fun is just beginning. My name is Athena kali riddle. But you know me as Hermione Granger.” She said with a smirk “oh pansy. You’re a girl, sort of. So yu appreicate jewelry. What do you think do my new ring?” She asked flashing her ring once more
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 1:44 am

Pansy's face paled, before it turned red with anger. "Why the hell are you letting her parade that ring around. Did you fucking steal it you filthy little mudblood?" she asked, getting up and brandishing her wand, conveniently not really noticing the Athena Kali Riddle part of what she'd said. "That's mine!" she shrieked, making a lunge for it as she cast a blood boiling curse at her.

When she went to cast the spell Draco had gotten ready to take her wand but a wave from Hermione stilled him. If she wanted her to handle this herself, as much as it grated, he would let her. "Have it your way, love." he said, growling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 1:48 am

Hermione decided to handle things the way she was raised. The muggle way. She balled up her fist before letting her hand fly across pansys face leaving a huge red mark on her face “let me make one thing clear. Draco will never be yours. Ever. He is mine. And I am an extremely possessive person. You go near him again in any kind of way, I’ll kill you. And if I don’t, my daddy will. Perhaps you’ve heard of him? His name is Voldemort. Now. Let’s continued with our surprises. Oh Blaise!” She shouted out for Blaise and Ginny to come down.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 1:54 am

"Pansy, you've always repulsed me. I just didn't think...well, I didn't used to think that was the problem." Draco said, chuckling a little before going over and giving Hermione a kiss, slipping his arm around her after as they waited for Blaise and Ginny to come down.

Pansy stood there gaping like a fish, but one that looked like a cow who'd been branded with a slap. Soon Blaise and Ginny were walking through the door, laughing over some joke and very much looking into each other. "Hi Hermione, Draco. What's the cow doing here, again?" she asked, wrapping her arm tightly around Blaise who kissed the top of her head. "We got together recently Parkinson, fiery redheads are the best." he said, giving a dreamy smile that could mean any number of things in the poor girl's mind.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 1:57 am

Hermione rushes over to Ginny and hugged her before placing a kiss to Blaise’s cheek “don’t they make a cute couple Parkinson? I love the whole snake and lion trend we’ve got going on. It’s very enjoyable to me” she said with a smirk “oh but wait. Where’s Theo and daphne? Oi you two. Stop snogging and come on down” Theo laughed and lead daphne to the room and glared at Parkinson before dipping daphne down low and kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 2:04 am

Daphne kissed back before pushing him off, giving his collar a good tug though, after he was up to come back down. "We don't have to put on a show now darling, save your energy for tonight. You'll need it." she said, letting go and turning to Pansy. "Oh, hello pug-face. What do you think of all our new couples? Isn't it wonderful?" she asked, giving her the best fake smile she had, which was quite brilliant in all honesty.

At this point Pansy was finally starting to get what was going on, this was their way of getting back at her and making her feel like an ugly idiot. But she was better than they were, she didn't stoop to this sort of pathetic level. "I'm really disappointed in you all, all pathetic choices. First, choosing Gryffinwhores who would sleep with anything that walks. Both of them probably shagged the Boy-Who-Lived I reckon and got bored because he was wand was too small to satisfy. So, they went after a real man. And Daphne? We both know you could do better, I thought you were smart." she said, trying to put on a brave face.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 2:07 am

Theo felt himself harden as he held daphne in his arms. He had to use every ounce of resistance he had not to pin her to a wall. The with was sexy as all hell and he had no objections to this pairing of Hermiones.

Hermione glared at the girl before she lunged at her. She threw her wand to the side. She wanted this to hurt phsyically. She swung at the girls face and smirked when she heard a crack of broken bone come from her nose. It was only when Blaise and Theo pulled her off the she finally stopped assaulting the girl “insult my sisters again you bitch! I fucking dare you!” She shouted and spat at the girls form on the floor
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 2:13 am

Pansy smiled through the broken nose, in spite of her tears leaking freely and mixing with the blood, salt stinging. "Oh, please the whore comment was directed at you mainly not your sisters. I bet you set this all up to make me feel bad, it's sad. Even when you say you have him you feel like you have to rub it in my face to prove a point. I bet you let the other boys take turns when Draco's not looking, too." she said, not caring at this point what was done to her. She just wanted her words to hurt, because that was the only thing that would make this trip worth her while.

At this point Draco rolled up an old t-shirt they'd found in the room earlier and stuffed in a pantry, and walked over to Pansy before gagging her with it. It had a few bloodstains, and a lot of dirt on it, but he couldn't care less at this point. "Some people just don't know when to shut the hell up." he said, kicking her fiercely in the side and hearing a crack before going over to Hermione and pulling her into a tight hug. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 2:16 am

Hermione didn’t say anything. She just gave Draco a look that said she was letting him handle it. She stepped back into Blaise’s waiting arms and smirked when she felt multiple pairs of arms wrap around her. Her family. She watched Draco and laughed a bit at his actions “bitches never know,Draco”
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 2:19 am

Pulling the shutters off a window with magic, he pushed her out before resealing it. "Now that the trash is taken out, what do you guys want to do for the rest of the day?" he asked them. Draco highly doubted Pansy would be bothering any of their crew again after today. He hadn't really planned anything further than this.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 3:02 pm

Hermione pouted a bit when Draco threw pansy out “awww Draco. You threw out my new toy.” She said flopping down onto the couch and stared at her friends “why don’t we all just relax before going back to the castle” tomorrow was Monday so they all had to return
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 3:13 pm

"Shh, none of that now. Play with me instead." he said, not meaning it to come out quite that way but not taking it back either as he wrapped his arms around her and nestled his cheek against hers. "Seems like a pretty reasonable plan. We should play a game, anybody know any good ones?" he asked.

It was of course Daphne who was the first to pipe up, after some thought. "Always been interested and have done some learning about muggles out of school. Practiced this game with my sister Astoria, though it was the regular version. How about we try strip poker?" she asked the group at large, giving everybody a devilish grin as she said it.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 3:39 pm

Hermione blushed at both Draco and Daphne’s words “how about we not.” She said with a laugh “maybe we could play never have I ever?” She suggested instead. It was just as much of a daring game as strop poker without having to strip.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 8:11 pm

"How about we flip a coin? Tails we play mine, heads we play yours?" she asked, wanting to add a little bit of risk to things. Sure, the other game was fun but it wasn't sexy...and she wanted sexy today. Daphne wasn't trying to be difficult really, she just wanted to do something a bit more risqué.

Daphne's Outfit:
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 11:27 pm

Hermione raised an eyebrow and fished out a trick galleon she got from the Weasley’s joke shop. She thought of heads when she flipped it and knew of course it would land on heads. When it landed she smirked. “Heads. We can plays yours next time daph, yeah?” She said and pocketed the galleon she then felt a bit guilty “how about this. Every time someone puts a finger down they remove a piece of clothing?” She wanted to please her friend, even if it made her uncomfortable, which showed on her face she knew Draco would pick up on it.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 11:31 pm

Daphne's smile brightened and she nodded. "That sounds good. And listen, if you get uncomfortable just stop. Nobody has to go further than what they want, it's just to spice it up okay?" she asked, and when she got nods and smiles from all around she sat down, grabbing Theo and pulling him next to her as they all made a circle.

Draco was definitely aware that Hermione was uncomfortable, and as they circled up, all taking seats he put his arm around her tightly. "Just start with socks or something, dear." he suggested.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 11:41 pm

Theo threw an arm around daphne and leaned over “I can’t wait to see how far you plan to go dear” he smirked and looked over st the others “alright who wants to start?” Hermione decided to be brave and kick things off “I will. Never have I ever kissed a girl” she said knowing st least all the boys would have to lower a finger and remove a piece of clothing
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 11:53 pm

All of the boys did indeed lower a finger, Draco removing a sock, Blaise his shirt but he had one on underneath, Theo being bold and taking off the belt of his jeans. Daphne however also removed a piece of clothing, starting with her belt as well to match her boyfriend. After she removed it, she looked at Ginny though who was fidgeting. "It's okay Ginny, nobody will judge you here." she told the other girl. They hadn't kissed, but they'd talked last night and she'd mentioned something about it. After a few moments, Ginny nodded and removed a sock as well. "Alright, next one. Never have I ever peeped on anybody." she told them all.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 12:02 am

Hermione wasn’t as shocked when daphne lowered her finger but her jaw dropped a bit when Ginny did. She would be sure to ask her friend later for more details. When daphne did her turn Hermione blushed and recalled back to third year over Christmas break. They had been at the burrow and Hermione had entered Harry’s room while he had been changing. She didn’t really see anything, but still. She lowered a finger and removed a shoe, her blush deepening as she felt her boyfriends yes on her. Theo decided to take his turn “never have I ever... been to muggle London” Hermione glared at him and removed her other shoe.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 12:08 am

Draco didn't lose anything on that question and Daphne kicked off both her sandals, saying that shoes went together so they should be taken off as a pair. All the others kept everything on and then Draco smiled, knowing it was his turn. "Never have I ever stayed up all night studying for school." he said, smirking at Hermione.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) Empty

Back to top Go down

Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next