Flipped Galleon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

16 years ago, a dark soul arrived on the earth. A daughter had been born to Lord Voldemort. The order kidnapped her and everyone assumed her to be dead. Or was she?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nice To Meet You (Tristan)
Not Nervous At All (Hermione) EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 2:26 am by Cormac McLaggen

» Face Claims
Not Nervous At All (Hermione) EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Canon Claim (WIP)
Not Nervous At All (Hermione) EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan)
Not Nervous At All (Hermione) EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 12:37 am by Astoria Greengrass

» New Plan (Hermione)
Not Nervous At All (Hermione) EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 2:44 am by Draco Malfoy

» Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)
Not Nervous At All (Hermione) EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:32 am by Hermione Granger

» Decisions (Hermione)
Not Nervous At All (Hermione) EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:28 am by Hermione Granger

» How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)
Not Nervous At All (Hermione) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 3:58 am by Hermione Granger

» The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)
Not Nervous At All (Hermione) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:56 am by Hermione Granger

Top posting users this week
No user

Not Nervous At All (Hermione)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

Not Nervous At All (Hermione) Empty
PostSubject: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 1:40 am

Draco was used to being someone who felt prepared and in control most of the time. Since he'd started spending more time with Hermione, well that had gone right out the window. She had managed to awaken a bit of an impulsive and more easy-going Draco that he still didn't really understand. What he did know, was that he was really enjoying their time and could even see them dating for real so long as he didn't screw this one up royally. He was nervously pacing back and forth on the main street of Hogsmeade, trying not to worry that she'd stand him up but of course she wouldn't do that. Hermione was...good, and nice.

Eventually he spotted her walking towards him and he gave a wave, hoping his pacing hadn't ruined his carefully chosen outfit for the day. It all seemed to be alright, though, so far as he could tell.

outfit:
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 4:19 am

Hermione woke up a bit early that morning and decided to grab a shower before going to meet Draco. For an outfit she decided on a red summers dress and black leather jacket with a pair of black tights and her favorite red combat boots. She put on a ruby red shade of lipstick and did a light makeup before walking towards hogsmeade. When she saw him she smiled. She sped up her pace a bit until she was in front of him "hi"
Back to top Go down
https://flippedgalleon.forumotion.com
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 11:32 am

Draco simply stared at her for a few moments, taking it all in as he felt his cheeks heat up just a little. "Hi to you too, knockout. All my ideas of what we should do just flew out the window." he said with a laugh, before reaching out for her hand. "You have any?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 12:43 pm

"We could start with lunch" she said a bit hungry and began walking towards the Hogs Head. She had a craving for fish and chips. She looked back at Draco and smiled "come on"
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 1:04 pm

"Sure, that sounds good. Didn't realize you were a fan of the Hog's Head, though." he said with a chuckle, slipping his arm around her waist as they set off towards it together. "Everyone's going to be so jealous, I have the prettiest girl in town." Draco told her with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 11:57 pm

Hermione laughed and rolled her eyes "Oh please, Im hardly the prettiest girl in Gryffindor let alone the prettiest girl in town." She said a huge blush across her cheeks as she sat in the booth and ordered a butterbeer and her food
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 12:03 am

"Hermione, look at me." Draco said, and grabbed her chin gently to turn her in his direction. "I think that you are." he told her before rubbing her chin lightly with his thumb and letting go.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 12:12 am

Hermione smiled and leaned over and ksised his cheek "Thank you, Draco. You are extremely sweet. I would talk about how handsome you are but I have a feeling it would go straight to your already hugely inflated ego."
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 12:17 am

Draco just smirked at that and shrugged. "Well, when you grow up being told your perfect and handsome every day by your mother some of it does stick." he said with a chuckle. "So at lunch you went all Slytherin, and now it's all red. Alternating days with what house you support?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 12:19 am

"Mummys boy." SHe said rolling her eyes and sipping her butter beer when it arrived "I wear what Im feeling. Today I needed a bit of courage, so I wore my red. Yesterday I needed to feel like a snake to sit with the snakes. You know what I mean?" SHe asked leaning into him a bit with a smile
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 12:28 am

Draco thought about it and eventually nodded. "I think I get it, yeah. You wear what gives you strength for the situation. Wear as me, well today I did my best to impress." he admitted, gladly putting his arm around her and pulling her head into the crook of his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 12:33 am

SHe nuzzled into him a bit when suddenly the door opened. She shot straight up in case it was Ron or Harry, she did not want any drama. But who she saw enter froze her to her very core. She tried to make herself as small as possible and hide behind Draco "Malfoy..." She said pointing to the tall blonde wizard who entered the pub
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 12:42 am

Draco felt her tense up against him and gave her a hug instinctively, wondering what was wrong. When she pointed out his father to him he paled slightly. "Of course he would show up to ruin things, when I was finally having a nice date with the right girl for once. Do you want to try and sneak out...or talk to him?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 12:50 am

"We already ordered food and I really am hungry. And we havent paid and I refuse to run out on a bill. Who knows, maybe he wont even notice us." However, that idea was quickly tossed out the window when she felt the cold glare of Malfoy Senior on her. She whimpered softly and chewed her bottom lip, completely terrified
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 12:59 am

Draco leaned over to whisper to her. "Relax, Hermione. I'm right here, Gryffindors forward, right?" he asked, giving her a squeeze before finding her hand and grasping it firmly. While he was saying that his father was rapidly approaching and he steeled himself for the insults he knew were to come.

"Draco, what a surprise to see you here with such...unexpected company. I'm confused, I thought that our advice of dating the Parkinson girl was going well for you. There's no need for such...dalliances to satisfy lust or whatever it is you're doing with her. She's a mudblood, I thought you understood we can always do better than that." Lucius said, not even giving Hermione a moment of his attention aside from an initial glare.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 1:05 am

Hermione nodded and looked up when Lucius approached their table. When he mentioned Draco dating Pansy she couldnt help but snort with laughter and whisper in Dracos ear "She may be a good pity fuck but you still have to deal with her voice as she screams your name, 'Oh Drakey!' and that would get annoying." She said before giggling softly
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 1:10 am

Draco had to bite his own lip to keep from laughing and turned slightly towards her. "I couldn't even pity her enough to give her that much, she's revolting."[/color] he whispered, before looking back towards his father. "Hello, father. It's lovely to see you too. As for the company I keep and who I choose to date or become my girlfriend that is absolutely none of your business. You are well aware I am in no betrothal contracts, so I am quite free to do as I wish. Now, unless you are going to greet my girlfriend and treat with some shred of respect, I suggest turning around and walking away." he said, his gut twisting as he talked back to him...and in public.

Lucius' lips thinned and his face started to turn a light red as he attempted to control the anger towards his son that was bubbling up. "I believe it's time we had a nice chat at home with you and your mother. Say your goodbye, quickly boy." he snapped.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 1:14 am

Hermione was proud of Draco for standing up to his father until the word girlfriend left his lips. They had yet to discuss anything of that nature and it made her nervous. However, when Lucius tried to take Draco she got mad "He does not have to go anywhere with you. Plus, we have school." She said softly trying not to draw any more attention
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 1:20 am

"It is the weekend, he will be back in time for classes. Draco, leave her now." Lucius said, locking eyes with him and glaring with all he was worth. Only the fact that they were in public and already causing a scene kept him from hexing the stupid boy.

Draco just wrapped his arm more tightly around Hermione, grateful for the support. "No, father. I think it's time you leave, it seems you are no longer welcome here." he told him, nodding to the men including the barkeep gathered behind him. One stepped forward and placed a hand on his arm. "You're disturbing the peace, I would ask you leave sir. It's bad for business."
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 1:23 am

Hermione held his hand and just watched the two Malfoys fight for dominance over the other. SHe was holding her breath the entire time and when the barkeep told him he had to leave she released the breath and sighed
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 1:27 am

Lucius looked around and sighed before starting to walk away. "Next time you come home, pack your things and get out." he said, exiting with the tap of his cane against the doorframe.

Draco went from pleased to stunned, and found himself having a bit of trouble breathing. "What...did he really just say that?" he asked, looking to Hermione in confusion, lost.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 11:40 am

Hermione was in shock. Did dracos father really just kick him out? "I'm sure your mother won't allow that. It will be ok Draco" she said wrapping her arms tightly around him "we will figure something out" she kissed his cheek multiple times and just held him, "I can talk to Sirius about having you stay with him. He is your family after all"
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 11:46 am

Draco held her back tightly, but the notion of Sirius Black of all people taking him in made him laugh. "As much as I appreciate that offer, I doubt he of all people would want me. I might be better off asking for Aunt Andromeda's help than his. I know she doesn't exactly get on well with my mother, but...from what I've heard I don't think she would turn family away." he said, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 11:49 am

"Neither would Sirius. Plus... I'd get to see you more then. I'm there all the time. Please, just let me talk to him." She asked giving him s tiny puppy dog face and batted her eyelashes like she had seen other girls do with guys to get their way
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 11:53 am

Draco saw that look and melted, nodding begrudgingly. "Okay, but it's going to cost you a kiss." he said, leaning in towards her with a hopeful look. He knew she'd said that she didn't kiss on the first date, but the heart wants what the heart wants.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) Empty

Back to top Go down

Not Nervous At All (Hermione)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next