16 years ago, a dark soul arrived on the earth. A daughter had been born to Lord Voldemort. The order kidnapped her and everyone assumed her to be dead. Or was she?

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nice To Meet You (Tristan)
Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:26 am by Cormac McLaggen

» Face Claims
Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Canon Claim (WIP)
Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan)
Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:37 am by Astoria Greengrass

» New Plan (Hermione)
Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:44 am by Draco Malfoy

» Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)
Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:32 am by Hermione Granger

» Decisions (Hermione)
Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:28 am by Hermione Granger

» How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)
Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:58 am by Hermione Granger

» The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)
Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:56 am by Hermione Granger

Top posting users this week

Share | 

New Plan (Hermione)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: New Plan (Hermione)   Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:39 am

Draco eventually found Hermione outside by the lake of all places, and took a seat next to her on the grass. "So what's this new plan about us sharing you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Plan (Hermione)   Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:41 am

“I told theo what happened. And I asked him if he would be willing to share. I love you both. And I crave you both physically. He shockingly agreed. I can tell he doesn’t like it. But he knows it would make me happy.” She said looking out at the water the whole time she spoke “would you be willing to share me?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://flippedgalleon.forumotion.com
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: New Plan (Hermione)   Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:45 am

"Well, the truth is I still love Daphne. But she doesn't want me after what I did. I'd be willing to share you, but would you want me knowing that I want somebody else more Hermione. I can't change how I feel about her." Draco told her quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Plan (Hermione)   Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:46 am

Hermione rolled her eyes “please. You and I both know that you will fall madly in love with me again. Just as you didn’t before. We’re meant to be Draco” she said cupping his cheek and stroking her thumb over his jaw “I love you, my dragon”
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: New Plan (Hermione)   Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:48 am

Draco shuddered under her touch. He didn't believe they were meant to be, but he did love her. "I love you too, Hermione." he said quietly, leaning over and laying his head on her chest, hugging her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Plan (Hermione)   Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:54 am

She hugged him back smiling. She was glad she hadn’t broken his heart earlier. She was happy to be there in his arms “daddy will be thrilled of course. He adores you. He believes you’re the second half of my prophecy. Rising to power with my snake by my side”
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: New Plan (Hermione)   Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:56 am

Draco just shrugged. "I don't care about any of that, I just hope that I can make you a little bit happier since I can't do that with her. You are important to me." he said, kissing her gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Plan (Hermione)   Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:00 am

Hermione pouted a bit “can you please stop mentioning her? Damn Draco. You really know how to annoy a girl don’t you” she crossed her arms over her chest and pulled her knees up to her and hid her face. She knew she wasn’t the one he wanted, but he didn’t have to constantly remind her
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: New Plan (Hermione)   Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:23 am

Draco winced, and gently put his arm on her shoulder. "I'm sorry, I'll work on that." he said, not sure what else to say to make this any better, so simply waited for her to say something else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Plan (Hermione)   Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:47 pm

She took a deep breath and leaned into him “will you stay with me tonight? Or I with you. I just really don’t want to leave your arms tonight” she said in a soft voice that would probably remind Draco of when she first started to like him. Scared and nervous and unsure of what she should be feeling
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: New Plan (Hermione)   Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:41 am

Hearing the vulnerability in her voice Draco really couldn't say no, and pulled her closer to him, both arms around her now. "You won't have to. Of course I will, Hermione. No matter what happens, I always want us to be able to rely on each other." he told her quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Plan (Hermione)   Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:38 am

She nodded and gripped his hand “it may be easier to sneak into the dungeons than into the tower. Lead the way?” She asked softly, her now hazel eyes shining in the setting sun
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: New Plan (Hermione)   Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:51 am

Draco nodded and smiled. "Sure thing, but first I have to do something." he said, before facing her and pulling her body closer to his. Leaning in, he kissed her tenderly, letting her know that he still loved her dearly as best he knew how. After a good long kiss he came up for air and slowly started leading the way. "Now we can go in." he said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Plan (Hermione)   Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:54 am

Hermione kissed back gently as she ran her fingers through his hair. She smiled softly and tugged on it lightly and let out a tiny moan against his lips. As much as she wanted to screw his brains out, she wanted tonight to actually mean something. She bit her lip softly before speaking as she followed him “Draco. As much as I wanna fuck you I don’t want tonight to be just about sex. I want it to be about us”
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: New Plan (Hermione)   Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:57 am

"Hermione, we don't have to hook up every night we spend together. I don't expect that. Just do what you're comfortable with, alright." Draco said seriously, wrapping his arm around her waist so they could walk together. Before they knew it they were into the school and sneaking to his rooms. As a prefect he'd gotten his own space so he didn't have to share so he let them both in. "Well, this is me." he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Plan (Hermione)   Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:59 am

Hermione nodded in understanding. She appreciated that he wasn’t pressuring her or anything anymore. She stepped inside when he opened the door and looked around. Everything was green and silver. Very slytherin. Very... Draco. She let out a soft giggle as she collapsed onto his emerald green silk sheets “nice place Malfoy” she said but this time when she said his last name it was t full of hate. But airy and soft.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: New Plan (Hermione)   Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:04 am

He flinched when she called him that, because even though she said it nicer he had a lot of painful memories associated with it. "Please don't call me that, Hermione. It brings back bad memories." he said quietly. Draco crawled next to her on the bed and laid out, there was plenty of room for two to enjoy without getting all close.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Plan (Hermione)   Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:08 am

She frowned a bit when he lied on the bed “not gonna cuddle me now?” She asked softly before nodding and going to the adjoining bathroom. She slid out of her skirt and made her blouse a bit longer so she could wear it as a night gown. She came back to the room and lied in the bed
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: New Plan (Hermione)   Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:11 am

Draco blinked in surprise. "Of course, I just didn't want to make it seem like I was...I don't know, making a move." he admitted, blushing in embarrassment. While she was getting changed he changed into loose shorts, leaving his shirt off because that's how he usually slept. "You're sure Theo is okay with this?" he asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Plan (Hermione)   Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:15 am

She reached a hand out and traced over all the tiny scares from previous sessions of tortures from his father. When he asked if Theo was ok with this she nodded “yes. I made sure” she sighed softly and leaned against him to listen to his heart beat
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: New Plan (Hermione)   Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:18 am

"In that case, he's going to have a hard time getting me to let go of you." Draco said, holding her tightly against him when she leaned her head against his chest. After everything he'd been through lately he needed somebody. Hermione wasn't the one he'd been expecting to be by his side, but he was grateful for her regardless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Plan (Hermione)   Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:22 am

Hermione giggled softly and stayed still. She just listened to his heart beat over and over again. It was calming and relaxed her immensely. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She was still awake, just extremely relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: New Plan (Hermione)   Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:24 am

"Hermione, after everything I did to you. Why do you...I mean, how can you even still want me? I've been thinking about it, and I just don't see how..." he admitted, telling her something that had been bothering him. Draco didn't usually tell her or anyone his fears like this, but he figured he should probably be more open if this was going to work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Plan (Hermione)   Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:30 am

“Because I love yu. And I’ve always been a forgiving person. That shouldn’t change about me” Hermione had always been one to figure a person, no matter the offense. Sure she would be angry for s bit but then she would forgive them. Just as she forgave Harry and Roy for all the stupid things they did.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: New Plan (Hermione)   Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:34 am

Draco thought about what she said for a minute before nodding. "Yeah, I guess that makes sense. For what it's worth, I'm sorry." he told her softly, before pulling the covers up around them and getting on his side because that was a bit more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Plan (Hermione)   

Back to top Go down

New Plan (Hermione)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next