Flipped Galleon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

16 years ago, a dark soul arrived on the earth. A daughter had been born to Lord Voldemort. The order kidnapped her and everyone assumed her to be dead. Or was she?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nice To Meet You (Tristan)
Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione) EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 2:26 am by Cormac McLaggen

» Face Claims
Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione) EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Canon Claim (WIP)
Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione) EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan)
Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione) EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 12:37 am by Astoria Greengrass

» New Plan (Hermione)
Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione) EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 2:44 am by Draco Malfoy

» Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)
Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione) EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:32 am by Hermione Granger

» Decisions (Hermione)
Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione) EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:28 am by Hermione Granger

» How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)
Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 3:58 am by Hermione Granger

» The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)
Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:56 am by Hermione Granger

Top posting users this week
No user

Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione) Empty
PostSubject: Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione)   Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 1:36 am

Draco had been doing a lot of thinking, and even though he knew it was a risk he wanted to become friends with Hermione now. If people found out than they found out, but both of them were intelligent and he had more than enough cunning to keep people from tailing him when he wanted to. He had written her a short note and had a school owl deliver it, asking her to meet in the usually empty Trophy Room so they could have a talk and maybe work on some schoolwork. Whether or not she would show up he had no idea, but...he really hoped that she would. He was on the edge of an uncomfortable chair he'd transfigured, as there wasn't really much choice of seating. That was one thing he was kicking himself for overlooking.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione)   Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 1:39 am

Hermione held the note in her hands as she read it for the hundredth time. She stood up deciding she would meet him and put on a jacket. She walked down the stairs to the trophy hall and crossed her arms when she arrived leaning against the door frame. She had on a black leather jacket, a tight white button up blouse and her school skirt and a pair of heels. She nory didn't dress like this, but she wanted to test something.
Back to top Go down
https://flippedgalleon.forumotion.com
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione)   Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 1:46 am

When he saw Hermione walking in wearing something clearly designed more for sex appeal than what she usually wore Draco felt his mouth go dry. She wasn't shaking her hips like in the library, so he probably shouldn't kiss her...but Merlin did he want to. This time he knew he was too late to hide his desire for her and felt a blush creep up on his pale face as he cleared his throat, trying to regain some sense of composure. "Welcome, Hermione. You look...beautiful." he said, eventually after some debate in his head. That was a safe one to say, right? "Do you have a hot date or something later?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione)   Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 1:51 am

Hermione gave him a small smirk and walked over transifruing a huge trophy case into a giant plush chair for her to sink comfortably into. "Why did you ask me to meet, Malfoy?" She asked returning to the use of his surname
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione)   Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 1:57 am

Draco paced awkwardly in front of her before cursing to himself and looking her square in the eye. "Because I want to be friends, Hermione. I know I have no right to ask it after the shit I've put you through, but...I feel this pull towards you. I'm sorry for the way I acted in the past. The reason I asked you here is to see if there's any way that we could work towards that. I chose here because I think a lot of people would get upset and nosy if they knew about something like this happening." he explained, and then shut up to hear what she thought of it. She'd probably call him an idiot and slap him for it, and he wouldn't blame her in all honesty.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione)   Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 2:04 am

Hermione listened to what he had to say. She thought for a moment before smiling softly "ok" was all she said as she looked up into his silver eyes. She got lost in them every time "I think we can try. But that also means you can't bully my other friends. Like Ron and Harry"
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione)   Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 2:09 am

Draco winced at that, but eventually nodded. "You have yourself a deal. But, can I at least tell Ron if he's making an idiot of himself? I'll try to be nice about it, but he's kind of hard to be around." he pointed out. "Also...what do we say when they ask how we suddenly became friends? Because that is going to come up, from my crew too. Want to keep the story straight, ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione)   Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 9:55 am

"I understand. It's hard for me at times too. It's hard not to just laugh at the things he does" she said with a small smile. When he asked what their story would be she thought for a moment "I'm not sure. Maybe that you have started being a bit nicer to me and I am known for giving second chances. My friends know this of me. It's your friends that will be the problem. Especially Parkinson"
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione)   Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 11:33 am

Draco couldn't help but chuckle a bit and nod to hear even Hermione admit that about the redhead. "He's going to think you've gone mental, making friends with a Slytherin." he said, smirking a bit. It would be kind of amusing to see his reaction, honestly. "Crabbe and Goyle won't care either way, Nott could cause trouble. And Parkinson, well...she's a jealous cunt. So of course she's going to be pissy about me making friends with a much prettier girl than her. She's not talented enough to cause real trouble, and the other girls in her year don't like her enough to help." he assured her.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione)   Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 1:30 pm

"I can handle the likes of Theodore Nott. Crabbe and Goly are actually very kind if you get to know them. They dont mind me at all. Parkinson.... is just a jealous little bint with a crush on you that borders on obsession. What about Blaise Zabini? Arent you friends with him?" She asked biting on her lower lip
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione)   Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 1:34 pm

Draco blushed a bit when he saw her biting her lip, for some reason it kept making him think inappropriate thoughts. [color=#006600]"Could you stop biting your lip like that, please? I'm sorry...it's just really sexy and distracting." he said, before closing his eyes and taking a deep breath, trying to refocus his thoughts. "Blaise, yeah we're friends. He's stuck up and is biased against muggles and muggleborns, but so is half the house. Sure he might talk a bit or poke fun, but I really don't see him causing problems." Draco explained.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione)   Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 1:36 pm

She gasped a bit when he called her biting her lip sexy. Hermione Granger was not a sexual person. She was about as sexy as a toddler. She blushed and bit harder on her lip out of habit even though it was exactly what he asked her not to do. When he said Blaise would not be a problem she nodded and sunk deeper into her comfy chair, letting it envelop her
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione)   Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 1:44 pm

Draco walked closer when she kept biting her lip, harder now. "Hermione, if you keep this up I won't be able to help myself kissing you. You do know that, don't you?" he asked, trying to keep himself in control but she was undoing him and he was tiring of the fight already.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione)   Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 1:48 pm

She released her now swollen and pouty lip and nodded "Im sorry. Its a horrible nervous habit of mine. And I am extremely nervous right now." She sat up a bit, crossing her legs as she sat in the chair "I have a feeling we should ease people into our friendship. Maybe be seen in the halls together. Perhaps you could sit with me at Gryffindor table for meals."
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione)   Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 1:52 pm

"It's okay, just like I said...very hot. And believe me, you're not the only nervous one." he said, chuckling a bit nervously himself. Draco contemplated the idea and shrugged. "I suppose that makes sense. But if I sit with your friends, you have to sit with mine occasionally too. Most of them will lay off a bit if I have a chat, but Parkinson. Well, she's probably going to think you're trying to make a play for me. Which is of course ridiculous, but that's Pansy."
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione)   Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 1:58 pm

"Pansy Parkinson always assumes people are making a play at you. As long as you dont let the snakes bite or poison me, I would be happy to sit with you. Professor Mcgonnagal always talks about Inner House Unity and I think its about time we actually try for it." She said a determined flare in her eyes
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione)   Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 2:00 pm

Her determination was something he'd always admired, even when the bigger part of him loathed her it was impressive to see. "Well, that sounds like a plan. If you don't have anything else to do would you like to maybe study together or...just chat? I hardly know anything about you other than school stuff." Draco pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione)   Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 2:02 pm

Hermione smiled when he asked her to hang around "Sure that sounds lovely. What would you like to talk about?" SHe asked figuring it would be the basic stuff that people wanted to know when they were first getting to know someone
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione)   Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 2:05 pm

"What was growing up like for you? My family taught me next to nothing about muggle life and I didn't take Muggle Studies when I got here, either. Also, a bit more personal question that you don't have to answer but...why on earth did you dress like that? It looks great, just really different from your usual." Draco said, very interested in hearing the answer to both but particularly the last of his questions.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione)   Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 2:08 pm

"I had a normal childhood. Raised by mum and dad, went to school, had friends. I sepnt alot of time at the local library, reading, of course. I am still me after all. It was very normal. Well until I turned 10 and showed my first signs of magic. I was on the monkey bars at the park and I slipped and started to fall but my magic stopped me mid air." When he asked why she was dressed the way she was she blushed "I just wanted to try something new. Scarlett Fyre helped me with it."
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione)   Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 2:12 pm

Draco's eyebrows raised upon hearing her first sign of magic. "Your first case of accidental magic was levitating yourself? That's pretty impressive, Hermione." he told her. That was something very few people could do with conscious thought without the assistance of some item. Her answer made him nod, and the way she was blushing about it was terribly cute. "Well, all I can say is if you were trying for super hot witch you nailed it. You have any questions for me?" he asked, figuring he should let her take a turn too.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione)   Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 2:18 pm

"I have been told that alot. People have wondered how a muggle born was able to levitate herself with no training. But I dont know how I did it, I just did." She said with a shrug. She thought for a moment then thought of a good question "What was it like growing up for you? Surrounded by dark magic and death eaters. Must have been terrifying for a small boy."
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione)   Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione) EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 1:18 am

Draco just nodded, not really sure what more to say on the matter. Supposedly Potter had apparated on top of a school building in one of his bursts of accidental magic, so maybe levitation wasn't that far out of the realm of possibility. "To me it was just my family and their friends. There were some things that seemed a bit odd, sure...but it's not like they were doing the dark magic right in front of me. When it's all you're used to it really doesn't seem that strange. Although, getting used to thinking of somebody as your lord and master is challenging, I'll admit." he said with a bit of a grimace.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione)   Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione) EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 1:25 am

She wrinkled her nose as she referred to voldemort as his lord and master "we will have to work on that if we're going to be friends Malfoy. We hate him. We don't worship him" she said in a stern teacher like voice that was scarily like professor mcgonagals
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione)   Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione) EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 1:31 am

"You don't have to like somebody to serve them, Hermione. Believe me, very few of us actually like him. It's more that we see the end result as something worth it." Draco said, before sighing. Opening that can of worms would start a whole different conversation he wasn't sure he wanted to have with her, not yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione)   Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione) Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next