16 years ago, a dark soul arrived on the earth. A daughter had been born to Lord Voldemort. The order kidnapped her and everyone assumed her to be dead. Or was she?

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nice To Meet You (Tristan)
Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:26 am by Cormac McLaggen

» Face Claims
Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Canon Claim (WIP)
Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan)
Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:37 am by Astoria Greengrass

» New Plan (Hermione)
Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:44 am by Draco Malfoy

» Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)
Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:32 am by Hermione Granger

» Decisions (Hermione)
Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:28 am by Hermione Granger

» How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)
Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:58 am by Hermione Granger

» The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)
Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:56 am by Hermione Granger

Top posting users this week

Share | 

Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione)   Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:01 am

Harry had been in contact with Sirius, and after some discussion and saying that his best friend Hermione was the one requesting he meet with Draco Malfoy, he eventually managed to convince him to come. However, Sirius Black was still a wanted man and had to come in the form of Padfoot after Harry traveled by portkey to London to pick him up. They came from a London train, and while they had to take a few side roads after that since only the Hogwarts Express went direct to Hogsmeade Harry and the black mangy dog did eventually find their way to Hogsmeade Station. "This is where I leave you, don't be too mean to Draco if you can help it. Him and Hermione...surprisingly make a pretty good couple." he said, scratching him behind the ears before going off.

After that he made his way to a cave on the outskirts of Hogsmeade that the gang had visited him in before and switched into his human form once he was hidden. It took about half an hour, but eventually Draco and Hermione showed up, smiling and holding hands. Sirius was understandably a bit surprised at the sight of his smiling relative, and it showed before he schooled his features. "Draco, Hermione...Harry tells me you two have a request to make of me." he said, staring at them both before focusing on Hermione since she was the one he knew better and would be able to glean more from.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione)   Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:38 pm

Hermione walked hand in hand with Draco to the cave to meet Sirius. She knew her boyfriend was nervous, she could feel it. “Hey. It’ll be ok.” She said kissing his cheek. When they got to the cave she smiled when she saw Sirius. She went and hugged him before going back to Draco “yes we do. Dracos father kicked him out. He needs somewhere safe to go”
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://flippedgalleon.forumotion.com
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione)   Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:44 pm

Draco just nodded his head in confirmation. "As I'm sure you can imagine having known him for so long, my father wasn't exactly thrilled with my choice of girlfriend. When I stood up to him about it and told him to treat her civilly, well...apparently that was enough for him to want me gone." he explained, sighing. "I told her it was a silly idea and you wouldn't want me, but...there aren't a lot of people who would want a Malfoy aside from other Pureblood families who I'm sure wouldn't want me dating her either." he said, sighing.

Sirius took that all in, wondering how on earth Draco was not acting like a complete prat. He chalked it down to Hermione's influence and thought about things, before walking towards Draco and looking him in the eyes. "I only have one question. Do you support Voldemort, Draco?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione)   Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:03 pm

Hermione listened to the men speak and held dracos hand. A weird thought crossed Hermione mind when he asked Draco if he supported Voldemort. For some reason Hermione wanted to say that it didn’t matter, as she supported him to. She had no idea where it came from and she shook her head clear of the idea
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione)   Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:28 pm

Draco looked at him, studying the man. He knew that answering honestly would mean not being able to stay with him. Sure, he was a good liar...but something told him Sirius would know either way, and would probably get back at him if he did manage to successfully lie his way in. This was a man who'd been around the block and knew how to keep his wits about him. "I'm not nearly as crazy about the blood purity thing as I used to be, but yes. Overall, I do support Voldemort, and plan on joining the ranks." he said plainly.

Sirius gave him a look of disgust, shaking his head. "And here I thought you had promise. Hermione..." he said, turning to look at her closely. "You know what that man's done, to Harry, to his parents, what his followers have done even to you! How on earth can you justify being with somebody who's going to hurt who you claim as your closest friends? I for the life of me cannot figure it out, so explain it to me." he told her, growling. He may be in human form but he was still as fiercely loyal and protective as any dog would be of the people important to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione)   Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:35 pm

Hermione frowned and flared at Sirius “I trust him, Sirius. That should be enough. You know me and yu know I am a good judge of character. So if you don’t trust him, then trust me. You know I can handle myself and would not endanger any of my friends”
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione)   Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:51 pm

"I used to know you Hermione. You're changing already. The girl I used to know would never willingly partner with a man who wants to become a Death Eater! He may already be working for them for all we know. Their biggest goal right now is killing Harry, your best friend. Most likely the only reason Draco's not trying himself is because Riddle ordered them all to lay off because he has a big head and has to do everything on his own, including that." Sirius said, rolling his eyes before lowering his voice and stepping closer to Hermione. "James and I made the mistake of trusting somebody who turned out to be a death eater once, and it killed my two closest friends and left me rotting in Azkaban for years. Don't follow a man like that, please Hermione. You'll only get hurt." he pleaded with her.

Draco gave Hermione's hand a squeeze and kissed her on the cheek. "Look, I'll wait outside. Give you two a chance to talk about this. I feel like I'm intruding." he told her, not giving her a chance to come with and leaving before she could ask him to stay. She needed to be alone with him and share her side of things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione)   Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:02 pm

Hermione frowned and crossed her arms at Sirius “have you forgotten who that is? He is your nephew Sirius! Your family. And he came to you in his time of need!” She shook her head “Draco is trying hard to befriend Harry and Ron. For me. He cares for me. And I him. I love him Sirius” she said not caring if Draco heard her say it or not “I’m asking you to help him. For me. I’m staying here over breaks because I have a feeling I won’t be able to go home after my birthday. I want him here too. We are a apackage deal now Sirius Black”
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione)   Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:38 pm

Sirius looked at Hermione with a worried crease between his brows, as he weighed the situation in his mind. "You saved me once, risking your life and Harry's with a time-turner. I always felt I owed you for that Hermione. Family or not he is a dangerous person who's only going to become more so in time, and we stand on opposite sides of a war." he said, pausing to let that sink in. "To repay my debt to you I will allow him to stay on the terms that the moment he intentionally harms or kills an innocent he is out. I don't care if it's a war he finds a way to justify, they are terrorists and the moment he harms somebody he is no longer welcome under my roof. If you choose to side with him even then, I'm afraid it will have to apply to you as well." Sirius added in a whisper. A few tears were leaking down his cheeks now, and he looked away. Writing down #12 Grimmauld Place on the parchment, he handed it to her. "Let him read it and then burn it, you two will both be able to come and go as you please." he said, hating himself the whole time because he knew, just instinctively, that this was almost him handing Hermione over to the dark. The little snake had a hold of her, and she somehow thought it was love. It made him sick to think about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione)   Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:55 pm

Hermione frowned as she listened to him "He wont kill anyone, Sirius. I- I believe he is good. He is just scared. He has his beliefs, we all get our beliefs and we are entitled to them." SHe took the paper and sighed in relief "I promise you, Sirius. It will be ok." SHe said hugging the older man "We will be by later with all of his stuff, "Thank you." She said before going to find Draco
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione)   Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:45 am

Sirius hugged her back, but couldn't bring himself to say anything more. He'd told her what he honestly thought, and if she thought these were the scared beliefs of a child and not more serious perhaps she was right. Honestly, he didn't think she was...but he could still hope. Maybe he'd be able to talk to Draco and bring him round to their side of things...shaking his head, he shifted back into his animagus form and instead of apparating or finding a ride, began to wander through the countryside on foot, only stopping to eat and rest when necessary.

Draco was waiting a good distance from the cave entrance but still in sight, giving them their privacy as he looked out across the view of Hogsmeade, Hogwarts, and the countryside. He was so absorbed he almost didn't notice the footsteps, but he did and turned to see Hermione. "What did he decide?" he asked her quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione)   Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:53 am

Hermione gave him a wide smile and gave him the paper with the address for him to read “we have to burn that right away” she said holding her wand in her hand to incendio the paper once he had read it “I convinced him. Also, I’m gonna be at there over breaks. I’ve just got a horrible feeling about my living situation with my parents”
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione)   Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:14 am

"It would seem not even the notorious Sirius Black is immune to your charms." Draco said, smirking a little as he read the paper and gave her a nod, indicating when he had finished. Upon hearing that he pulled her closer and kissed her lightly. "I'm sorry, but I think you're probably right with your guess. On the plus side, us living in the same house. Will I get to see you in adorable pyjamas?" he asked with a wink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione)   Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:46 am

“I usually sleep in Harry’s old quidditch jersey and a pair of shorts. I don’t do adorable” she said with a laugh as she kissed him back “but I get to see your shirtless a lot more often. So I win” she said smirking as she played with the ends of his hair
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione)   Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:17 am

"I'm not so sure about that. How short are these shorts you speak of?" he asked, and feeling bold lightly brushed his hand over the rear he'd been admiring for quite a while now. "Honestly though, we both win. Getting to spend more time together." Draco told her seriously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione)   Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:20 am

“They are basketball shorts Draco. They are quite long” lately she had felt as f Draco only wanted her around for sexual pleasure. She looked away from him with her arms crossed over chest. When she spoke again she gave him a small smile and leaned into him
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione)   Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:24 am

"Okay, that's fine. So it is more cute, like I had assumed." Draco told her with a chuckle. When he noticed her look away and cross her arms he removed the offending hand. Then moments later she leaned into him, and he found himself confused. "Hermione, you do realize I find that brain the most attractive part about you, right?" he asked, meeting her eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione)   Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:26 am

Hermione smiled a bit before biting her lip “I’m not like the other girls you’ve been with. I’m not just gonna flaunt my sexuality around like they did. I’m sorry, but I won’t.” She said. Hermione was a stubborn person, especially when it comes to things like this
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione)   Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:32 am

"And I'm not saying you have to Hermione, I was just asking a question. I picked you, not the other girls. Because I actually have a modicum of respect for you unlike them. Now, that lip biting...it's driving me crazy." he said, looking away and trying not to get turned on. With her talking about stuff like this now would not be the time for an awkward male situation to arise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione)   Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:34 am

Hermione nodded and rested her head against his chest “alright Draco. I’m sorry. I’m just scared that if I don’t... you know... put out. You will leave and find it else where” she said tugging on the sleeves of her shirt a bit as she always did when she was nervous about something
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione)   Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:34 am

"We don't ever have to get sexual if you don't want to, Hermione. I'm never going to...force myself, or leave because of something as stupid as that. And, for the record, I love you too. I was going to tell you on your birthday, but when I heard you say it, well..." he told her, gulping. The words almost felt as if they burned on the way out, because he was leaving himself open to so much pain if she ever left him and he could almost feel the possibility of the pain even though it wasn't close. It scared him, caring so much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione)   Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:32 am

Hermione blinked at him in complete shock. A huge smile spread across her lips and she wrapped her arms right around him and kissed him “I love you Draco” she rested her head on his shoulder and sighed happily. Her boyfriend loved her. And she loved him. Everything was going right
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione)   Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:41 am

Kissing back, Draco wrapped his arms tightly around her and held her as he stroked her hair gently. He never thought he would say that to someone and honestly mean it, but here he was. After a good long hug, he nuzzled against her cheek before whispering to her, "We should probably be getting back. After all this wasn't an official Hogsmeade weekend so our absence will be noticed soon."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione)   Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:50 pm

"Im sure all you have to do is tell Snape you were doing something for your father or the Dark Lord and he will let it slide." She noticed she had referred to You Know who as The Dark Lord and it didnt feel wrong to call him that. She would have to speak to Draco about that later as it kind of frightened her. Part of her wanted to fight on Dracos side when the war came, but she knew that would be betraying the light. Yet somehow, she didnt care.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione)   Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:53 pm

"Wait, did you just call him the Dark Lord? You've always called him either Voldemort or You-Know-Who before." he said, shocked. "I'm sure Snape probably would, but where did that come from?" Draco asked, looking at her curiously. As far as he knew she was still firmly for the light, but maybe he was already bringing her around to their side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione)   

Back to top Go down

Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next