Flipped Galleon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

16 years ago, a dark soul arrived on the earth. A daughter had been born to Lord Voldemort. The order kidnapped her and everyone assumed her to be dead. Or was she?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nice To Meet You (Tristan)
What Now? (Hermione) EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 2:26 am by Cormac McLaggen

» Face Claims
What Now? (Hermione) EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Canon Claim (WIP)
What Now? (Hermione) EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan)
What Now? (Hermione) EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 12:37 am by Astoria Greengrass

» New Plan (Hermione)
What Now? (Hermione) EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 2:44 am by Draco Malfoy

» Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)
What Now? (Hermione) EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:32 am by Hermione Granger

» Decisions (Hermione)
What Now? (Hermione) EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:28 am by Hermione Granger

» How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)
What Now? (Hermione) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 3:58 am by Hermione Granger

» The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)
What Now? (Hermione) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:56 am by Hermione Granger

Top posting users this week
No user

What Now? (Hermione)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

What Now? (Hermione) Empty
PostSubject: What Now? (Hermione)   What Now? (Hermione) EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 11:27 am

Draco usually had somebody get his books for him when he needed something from the library, but at present he was forced to go himself because nobody was supposed to know the nature of what he was looking up. Learning to fix that blasted box was going to be a headache, he knew. Giving up was out of the question since it was tasked to him personally, though. With a sigh, he pushed open the door to the library. Not surprisingly, Granger was there as she almost always was. Part of him was almost tempted to ask her, as she might even know better than Madam Pince where things were; but, he discarded the idea and went to search the stacks on his own.

After about twenty minutes he thought he had what he needed and checked it out, placing it in a small bag with his other books before walking towards Granger. When he got there he pulled out a chair and took a seat as if he'd been invited to join her. "Anything interesting, Granger?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Hermione)   What Now? (Hermione) EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 11:39 am

Hermione looked up and visibly frowned when Malfoy sat next to her "What do you want Malfoy?" She asked as she glared at him. She kept her book close to her as if he might try and take it. She knew he wouldnt do that, but still. She did not trust him. She didnt trust him even more after the lake incident.
Back to top Go down
https://flippedgalleon.forumotion.com
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Hermione)   What Now? (Hermione) EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 11:42 am

Malfoy was still rather hurt by the way she'd rejected him at the lake, and her almost fearful reaction to him being here hurt almost as much. Only years of training kept him from letting it show, but he gave her a bit of a glare for good measure. "I was just getting a book of my own, and thought I'd come over and say hi. Also had something to ask you? What are we doing about what happened? Just pretending that...the tension there doesn't exist?" he asked, knowing she would understand exactly what kind of tension he was referring to.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Hermione)   What Now? (Hermione) EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 11:45 am

"Then go and get your damn book and get the hell away from me. There is no tension between us besides tension from hate. Thats all there is." She aid lying through her teeth. She had felt something between them, but she did not know what it was and she did not like it. She pushed her curly brown hair out of her face and looked up at him. She made his dark silver eyes with her own bright honey colored ones
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Hermione)   What Now? (Hermione) EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 11:49 am

"Already have it, Hermione." Draco said quietly, patting the bag at his side. The way she was handling this was kind of sad, he used to respect her for the way she stood up for herself and to what she thought was wrong...now, here she was simply pretending it didn't exist and running from it. "You can't run from feelings Hermione. I thought you were brave, I really did. Seems I was wrong." he told her, eyes searching hers for a hint of what they had both felt out by the lake.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Hermione)   What Now? (Hermione) EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 11:54 am

Hermiones eyes narrowed at him and before he knew it she had him pinned to a bookshelf with her wand to his throat "You wanna see brave? How many people would have the courage to pin your ass to a book shelf and threaten you with your pathetic excuse of a life?" She asked that fire returning to her eyes from the night of the lake.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Hermione)   What Now? (Hermione) EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 11:57 am

Draco knew he should be scared, but this fiery girl was the one who had turned him on and the first place and it was happening again. She could probably feel it at this point, honestly. His hand grabbed hers and bent it backwards away from him. "Enjoying having me pinned up against a bookcase, was this your wet dream?" he asked her. Much as he was enjoying goading her he kept a firm grip on her wand hand, keeping it pointing away.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Hermione)   What Now? (Hermione) EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 12:00 pm

"My wet dreams hardly involve a disgusting snake such as yourself. And when you do happen to make an appearance, you are either in extreme pain or dead." She said with malice in her voice. She had no idea where the anger was coming from, and it frightened her that she was able to say these things. She took a few steps back shaking her head as if clearing herself from a haze "I-Im sorry. I have no idea where that came from. Im sorry, Malfoy."
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Hermione)   What Now? (Hermione) EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 12:05 pm

It was obvious that the two sides of her were warring with each other, and a big part of him wanted to tell her what was causing her to act this way. He bit his lip, doing his best to think of something else. The apology was enough to give him pause, and he rested a hand lightly on her cheek, his thumb rubbing lightly across it before pulling back. "Don't worry about it, Hermione. I've said much worse things to you than that. Lately...I don't know, a part of me wishes we could start over and have been friends." he admitted.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Hermione)   What Now? (Hermione) EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 12:08 pm

Hermione instantly nuzzled into his hand before remembering who he was and who she was and pulled away just as he did "I wish that too. But that is not possible. As much as I want you to be good and be friends with me and Harry and Ron, your father would never allow it. I can see good in you Draco, I just wish you did to." She said softly and chewed on her lip
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Hermione)   What Now? (Hermione) EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 12:16 pm

Draco ached at the way she nuzzled into him before the shock pulled her off, it was so obvious they would be good together. "Oh, Hermione. Me being good is only one of the options before us." he said, stepping forward and putting his arm around her waist, he leaned down to whisper in her ear like he did at the lake. "Why don't you be bad with me instead?" he asked huskily.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Hermione)   What Now? (Hermione) EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 1:32 pm

"I- I can't be bad. I'm hermione granger. I would not even know where to begin" she said softly feeling slightly embarrassed. She was intrigued by his invitation of crossing sides which scared her more than anything else. Hermione was the angel of light in the wizarding world. She couldn't be dark.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Hermione)   What Now? (Hermione) EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 1:41 pm

Draco noticed she hadn't removed his arm from around her and he gave a light squeeze. "Oh, Hermione. Where to begin is what I'm here for, I'd be happy to show you." he explained. Part of him was surprised that Madam Pince hadn't seen this going on, but it was a rather big library so maybe he shouldn't be. He was quite certain if she knew what was going on the librarian would try and put a stop to him corrupting who was most likely her favorite student here at Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Hermione)   What Now? (Hermione) EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 1:58 pm

She shook her head and stepped away "no Draco. I cant" she said trying to control the urge to just say yes and follow him. She felt a need to say yes that was hard to control. "Your family would never accept me. I'm a gryffindor. And a muggle born"
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Hermione)   What Now? (Hermione) EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 2:26 pm

Draco bit his own lip, fighting down the urge to come clean and tell her his family would more than accept her. She would be like a goddess to them, the daughter of their Lord. "You'll never know until you try, Hermione." he said, not fighting her when she stepped out of his arm around her.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Hermione)   What Now? (Hermione) EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 2:30 pm

Theodore had been watching from the corner and finally stepped out of the shadows "got feelings for our residential mud blood have you Draco?" He asked smirking as he walked over to hermione "perhaps you could share. While she disgusts me, she does have a nice body" he said stroking hermiones hair which made the gryffindor cringe
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Hermione)   What Now? (Hermione) EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 2:35 pm

Draco breathed deeply, feeling a cold anger light up deep within him before he took Theodore's hand in a vice grip and squeezed. "That may be true, but she can do far, far better than scum like you. All you do is beg for table scraps at the feet of bigger men and women. Leave, now." he told him icily.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Hermione)   What Now? (Hermione) EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 5:04 pm

Theodore stared at his housemate and laughed "don't tell me you care for the bitch. Has Draco malfoy gone soft?" He asked before leaving. Hermione cowered against the book shelf and looked at Draco "thank you"
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Hermione)   What Now? (Hermione) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 1:06 am

Malfoy didn't bother to respond to the goading, and as soon as he left he looked at Hermione with concern. "You're welcome. Are...are you alright?" he asked her. He was dying to just go up and give her a big hug, but...well, he didn't think that would exactly be well received. After all, he used to tease her in a very similar way.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Hermione)   What Now? (Hermione) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 1:08 am

"Why have you been being nice to me? I don't understand. And I hate not understanding. Is it all some kind of prank or something? Get me to like you then break my heart? Because I will not be the victim of your childish games" she said tears glistening in her eyes due to the confusion
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Hermione)   What Now? (Hermione) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 1:17 am

Draco frowned upon hearing that, and against his better judgment wrapped his arms around her in a gentle hug. "No, it's not a prank. I can't explain everything about why I've changed yet, it's not my place to say. In fact I was supposed to treat you like I normally have, but...I didn't want to any more." he said quietly, before stepping away shivering a bit. He'd certainly shared more than he meant to and he put on his mask once more. "For future reference though, Granger, don't go pushing a teen up against a bookcase and not expect anything else to happen. It sends the wrong sort of message." he told her, trying to regain his usual air of superiority. Nott might already be guessing about just what Draco thought about Hermione, and he didn't want anybody else asking questions about them.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Hermione)   What Now? (Hermione) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 1:20 am

Hermione yelped when he wrapped his arms around her. But when she noticed he was not hurting her she wrapped her arms around his muscular frame and his her face in his chest. She just wanted to understand. "Draco..." She said softly into his shirt. When he pulled away she shook her head "whatever you say malfoy" she said strutting back to her table, her hips moving side to side In a hypnotic motion
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Hermione)   What Now? (Hermione) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 1:29 am

"Hey Hermione..." Draco called, waiting for her to turn back around. He met her eyes and let a bit of his desire for her show for once. "Next time you swing your hips like that I'm kissing you, this is your only warning." he told her seriously, and was curious to see if that would make her avoid him every time she saw him from then on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Hermione)   What Now? (Hermione) Empty

Back to top Go down

What Now? (Hermione)
Page 1 of 1