Flipped Galleon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

16 years ago, a dark soul arrived on the earth. A daughter had been born to Lord Voldemort. The order kidnapped her and everyone assumed her to be dead. Or was she?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nice To Meet You (Tristan)
Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 2:26 am by Cormac McLaggen

» Face Claims
Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Canon Claim (WIP)
Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan)
Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 12:37 am by Astoria Greengrass

» New Plan (Hermione)
Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 2:44 am by Draco Malfoy

» Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)
Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:32 am by Hermione Granger

» Decisions (Hermione)
Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:28 am by Hermione Granger

» How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)
Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 3:58 am by Hermione Granger

» The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)
Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:56 am by Hermione Granger

Top posting users this week
No user

Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 12:15 am

Hermione glared and swatted at his chest “I hate you” She said removing her socks “although I’m shocked all of you have been to muggle London” she said with a laugh then turned to Ginny as it was her turn. She was curious what her red headed friend would do for her turn.
Back to top Go down
https://flippedgalleon.forumotion.com
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 12:20 am

Ginny thought for a while, thinking. "Never have I ever...gone past first base." she said, smiling and looking at all the others. Pansy had pressed Draco, but he hadn't ever done more because she repulsed him, so he was safe. Daphne however actually blushed a little, not saying how far she'd gone, but slipping off the thin white top and tossing it at Ginny. "Well done, you little bugger." she told her friend. Blaise removed a sock while Theo took off his shirt, flexing a little and shooting a wink at Daphne as he did.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 12:25 am

Hermione blushed even more and removed her jacket. She recalled last summer with a muggle boy from her neighborhood. She dated him for a while and they had gone to second base. She didn’t make eye contact with anyone and just waited to hear someone else take their turn. She believed it to be Blaise’s turn.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 12:30 am

Draco was shocked when Hermione removed clothing at that, and a little disappointed she hadn't told him about it. But, it's not like he gave her all the details about Pansy's fawning so he supposed it wasn't a huge deal. Blaise smiled and looked at everyone. "Never have I ever gotten detention." he said, smirking as he knew for a fact most of the others had. Sure enough Theo took off his jeans, and then Daphne took off hers, Draco lost his belt, and Ginny lost her top.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 12:33 am

Hermione recalled their first year and groaned. She took a deep breath before removing her skirt. She would rather be half dressed on the bottom than the top. “Ok. Never have I ever... played Quidditch” Hermione despised flying. So she had never even tried to play the game. She knew all the boys and Ginny would be out for the count and smirked at her boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 12:43 am

Seeing Hermione lose her skirt, well it was starting to have an effect on him that would be quite visible. So when she made the Quidditch comment he turned deep red and took a shaky breath. "This is what I get for dating a smart witch." he said, slowly pulling his pants down and tossing them on his pile of clothes. His arousal was quite visible to all, even the boys who tried to avoid looking. Ginny looked away immediately, but Daphne took a good long look and shot Hermione a look that said lucky girl. Daphne, not going to quit now thought for a few moments before taking off her bra, snapping the string at Theo before tossing it onto her neat pile of clothes. Theo had on nothing but his boxers, so shook his head. "That's it for me I'm afraid." he said, going to take a seat on the couch and watch the rest. Blaise got down to his boxers after ditching his pants, and Ginny took off her sweats with a blush.

Next up would have been Theo, but he was out now so Daphne thought for a few moments. "Never have I ever....chased a werewolf on the night of the full moon." she said, and at that one everybody turned to look at Hermione, curious to see if that was true.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 1:08 am

Hermione looked over at Draco and gasped softly before locking eyes with daphne and giving a small smile. She gave a whistle as daphne removed her bra “damn daph. Now I know what all the whispers are about” she laughed and rolled her eyes at Theo “no fun” when daphne said her never have I she froze. She sighed and removed her shirt exposing a green lace bra and showing off her black knickers which were slightly covered before.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 1:23 am

Draco's cock twitched even though he was trying to think about unsexy things when Hermione took off her shirt. "Damn yourself, Hermione. You look...so beautiful." he said, scooching over and kissing her cheek before lacing his fingers through hers. It was his turn next and he asked a more general one. "Never have I ever gone skinny dipping in the black lake." he told them all.

"Good guess." Daphne said, before ever so slowly removing her panties, blushing a darker red this time and a little self-conscious now that she was fully nude.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 1:27 am

Theo looked at daphne and licked his bottom lip slowly. He was happy she was his. He watched as Hermione shook her head “it wasn’t the black lake. So it doesn’t count” she said referring to the time she and Ginny had gone skinny dipping in the creek behind the burrow “your turn daph”
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 1:32 am

Daphne looked at them all and smiled. "Never have I ever been a Gryffindor." she said, smirking victoriously as she waited for the other two girls to lose something, curious to see what they looked like.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 1:34 am

Hermione glared and gave daphne the finger before removing her bra. She quickly blushed and went to cover herself. She felt eyes on her from all over and she felt mortified and embrrassed “I hate yu daph” she said teasingly of course. Her breathing quickened and she just wished for the game to be over.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 1:39 am

Ginny was next as Daphne and Draco stared, loving the view. She knew how to get back at them though. "Never have I ever been a Slytherin." she said, sticking her tongue out. At that Draco lost his boxers, hands shaking as he pulled them down while Daphne removed an earring.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 1:41 am

“No fair! I didn’t know jewelry counted!” She said looking at the multiple rings and bracelets she was wearing. She then looked over at Draco and gasped softly, but still audibly as her eyes raked over him. He was well endowed, that much was obvious. She bit at her lip when she met his eyes “um... your turn love”
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 1:43 am

Draco gulped, nodding and trying to think. "Umm, never have I ever cast a patronus." he said, really at a loss now and just taking wild stabs in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 1:47 am

Hermione had tried to cast a patron is before, but had never really been successful. So she didn’t count it. She then turned to Blaise and waited for him to take his turn. She was getting more and more nervous. Her own boyfriend had never seen her this exposed before, let alone other people.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 1:50 am

Blaise thought for a moment before asking the next question. "Never have I ever danced with a Quidditch pro." he said, remembering the Yule ball and Hermione with Viktor.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 1:51 am

“Did the game suddenly change to get Hermione naked?!” She asked with a seething look, feeling as if a bunch of the statements were aimed to get her as undressed as physically possible. She removed one of her rings and put it in the pile “sorry to disappoint boys and girls”
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 2:14 am

The rest of them just shrugged, quite frankly she was just really hot and Daphne was already naked. Ginny was cute sure, but...not on the same level. Daphne was next and thought for a little while, trying to think of a good one. "Never have I ever fantasized about Harry Potter." she said.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 1:02 pm

Hermione could honestly say she had never thought of Harry in that way. But she knew who had. She turned to Ginny and raised an eyebrow. The red head blushed and removed a necklace she had hanging around her neck. Hermione thought for a bit as it was her turn but then realized the game was over. Someone had reached fully naked. "Games over, Daphne, Draco, you lost. You reached fully naked." She dived for her clothes and quickly put them back on. Normally she would have curled right into Draco, but she felt awkward and embarrassed after all that.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 1:47 pm

Daphne just raised an eyebrow when she said that they lost, and looked at Draco. "I don't know about the rest of you, but I certainly feel like I won seeing all of you like this. Plus we did get to learn about each other." she said, shrugging as she slowly pulled her clothes back on. Blaise and Theo moved a bit quicker and Draco was in a state of shock but still managed to get clothed before the show-off Daphne did. "While it was fun, that was probably pushing things a bit much." he said, going over to Hermione and giving her a big hug.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 1:50 pm

Hermione stiffened at the contact before relaxing a bit. She chuckled softly “s much as I love you all, the only one I will become naked in front of again is my boyfriend” she said softly and played with the hem of dracos shirt.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 1:55 pm

"Yeah, Hermione should be the only one. I mean, maybe if we all went skinny dipping but only if we stayed under the water and looked away when we got out." Draco said, laughing a little and stroking Hermione's hair. "And Daphne, please stop drooling every time you look at me, keep your eyes above the waist." he said, feeling her eyes on him which made him a bit uncomfortable.

Daphne's cheeks flushed a little but she looked at Draco and Hermione with a bit of a guilty expression. "Sorry, it's just...so big." she said, going over to Theo and trying to clear her head of all things Draco.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 2:52 pm

Theo wrapped his arms tightly aroudn Daphne and pulled her into his lap, "Dracos not the only big one, you know?" He said feeling a bit hurt that she was more into Draco than him. They were dating after all. You would think she would show an interest in him.

Hermione nuzzled into Draco and sighed "Lets just watch some tv?" She had put a tv in the room and turned it on. She put on a movie for them to watch. SHe sighed and watched the movie, not really all that focused on it
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 3:13 pm

Daphne just chuckled and kissed him, wiggling around a little to tease. "Oh, I know. But not everybody saw yours, didn't want to talk for you darling." she said, giggling a little. Seeing he was a little put out, she leaned in to whisper. "Trust me dear, I'll make it up to you later." she said quietly.

Draco could see that something was on Hermione's mind, but he was guessing in front of their friends wasn't the place to discuss it. Holding her tighter, he watched the tv and tried to relax, wondering what it was all the while.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 3:19 pm

Hermione looked over at Theo and Daphne and felt a pang of jealousy. She didnt know why, but she felt drawn to Theo the same way she had felt Drawn to Draco. Had she made a msitake and jumped too quickly into this engagement? She couldnt voice her thoughts of course, she was in a committed relationship with Draco. She sighed softly and leaned into his embrace, but something felt different. She noticed Daphne eye fucking Draco and she glared "Eyes to yourself Daphne."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next