Flipped Galleon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

16 years ago, a dark soul arrived on the earth. A daughter had been born to Lord Voldemort. The order kidnapped her and everyone assumed her to be dead. Or was she?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nice To Meet You (Tristan)
Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 2:26 am by Cormac McLaggen

» Face Claims
Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Canon Claim (WIP)
Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan)
Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 12:37 am by Astoria Greengrass

» New Plan (Hermione)
Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 2:44 am by Draco Malfoy

» Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)
Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:32 am by Hermione Granger

» Decisions (Hermione)
Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:28 am by Hermione Granger

» How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)
Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 3:58 am by Hermione Granger

» The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)
Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:56 am by Hermione Granger

Top posting users this week
No user

Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 1:12 pm

Voldemort looked at her, then at her friends and gave her a hint of a smile. "Of course, there's more than enough room. I have some projects to work on though, so try and be quiet." he said, before going to start on said projects. Lucius left as well, heading home in sort of a daze, but barely still with it enough to notice the gathering was winding down.

"Slumber party at the Dark Lord's." Draco commented, laughing a little as he put his arm around his fiancée. "Only you can pull something like this off, darling. Do you all need to write some letters to let them know? I'm just guessing here, but I wouldn't think this place has floo access for security reasons." he pointed out.

Blaise was definitely curious to see how the night would go, because this was a peculiar bunch of teens. "My mom won't care so long as I show up sometime tomorrow. One of the few advantages of her always being on the hunt for her next victim." he said with a smirk.

Daphne however nodded. "Yeah, I have to at least let them know. It should be alright since I'm with 'upstanding' people, but dad especially is a worrywart. Can you show me where the supplies are and loan me an owl?" she asked Hermione. Draco just gave her a smile, letting her know it was okay to use his owl since so far as he knew she didn't have her own yet. The writing supplies were of course a given that she had on her.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 1:44 pm

Hermione smiled and got up from her chair. She walked over to Voldemort and hugged him quickly "thank you daddy. If you must bring any prisoners home for torture, do try and keep them quiet." She said with a smirk before leading her friends up to her room. She looked at Ginny unsure if the red head would be able to stay or not "I can simply tell them Im with you. I dont have to say where." Ginny said with a smirk. Hermione laughed and threw an arm over her best friends shoulder "How very Slytherin of you, Gin. Maybe you should be resorted too." When Draco wrapped an arm around her she immediately leaned into him illiciting a mushy and romantic "Awww" from their friends which made her roll her eyes "Being his only daughter has its perks, Draco. You will soon learn. You are going to be his son in law." When she was asked for stuff to write their letters she lead them to her room.

Hermiones Rooms:
Back to top Go down
https://flippedgalleon.forumotion.com
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 2:20 pm

Draco gave her a look, shaking his head. "I think it's more being you has its perks than anything else. You have a way of persuading everybody that your way is the right way to go, and anything else simply won't do." he told her, ignoring the awwing and happily holding her. The rooms when they got there were quite over the top, but if she enjoyed them that was all that mattered. "Wow, either somebody works fast or your dad's obsessed with you." he remarked.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 2:24 pm

"I think its a little bit of both. Im gonna have that man wrapped around my finger in no time. Ive always been a daddys girl. Even when it was my real dad." She said then whispered in Dracos ear "Also, he wont be the only wizard I call daddy." She then lead everyone into the rooms "This room is the sleepover room. Hence why its so much bigger. The other is my bedroom. I guess Jane and Arthur told him I always wanted a princess theme bedroom. Makes sense. I am a princess after all."
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 2:47 pm

Draco listened, figuring it made perfect sense. When she leaned in to whisper in his ear, he flushed bright red. A comeback quickly came to mind, and he grabbed her wrist, pulling her gently back so he could whisper too. "So long as your silencing charm is up to par, that will work out just fine." he said, making sure his lips weren't visible by anyone else because he knew for a fact Daphne could read them if she saw. "You certainly are a princess if there ever was one." Draco agreed, turning slowly as he took it all in.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 2:51 pm

"Draco draco, my silencing charm is exquisite." She said winking at him before flopping onto one of the beds "Everyone, choose a bed." She said as she flopped down on a huge king sized bed and giggled softly. She looked over at Draco before gesturing to the bed beside her. Ginny chose a queen sized bed with black silk sheets and blankets. Hermiones bed had dark emerald green silk sheets and she relished in its feel
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 2:58 pm

Draco's bed, the one next to hers had black sheets with the constellations all over them, and he smiled as he settled in, finding the Draco one and resting his hands across it with a smile. The temptation to join her in hers was getting stronger, but they still had company so he was trying to stay in control for now. "It's been a long time since I've done anything like this. Think we were what, six the last time?" he asked, looking to Blaise and Daphne who nodded. Blaise had picked a bed with a fiendfyre theme on the sheets, while Daphne had chosen a simple cream and brown.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 3:02 pm

Hermione crawled out of her bed and crawled into Dracos bed "Everyone on Dracos bed!" She shouted happily and everyone joined them "Ok, so heres the plan for tomorrow. Public humiliation. Victim, Pansy Parkinson. Shes tortured me for years and had tried to take my Draco from me. She must learn not to touch what isnt hers. I am also claiming Blaise, purely to protect him from her crazy." She said knowing Draco would have some objections on the matter "But I will only be sleeping with one of you." She said with a smirk at her boyfriend as the Italian sent her a wink
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 12:53 am

Draco listened to her plan, thinking that it wasn't too bad. An idea hit him that might be a little more fun, though, and his eyes lit up with mischief. "I fully agree on taking things out on Pansy, but instead of you claiming Blaise, how about we let Daphne say they're together. It doesn't have to be real if they don't want, but I think as much as she hates you it would sting more for it to be her dorm mate she sees every day getting the other awesome Slytherin." he said, shooting his friend a wink.

Daphne and Blaise both went to say something at the same time and then stopped, blinking as they looked at each other and considered the idea. "You know, that's actually not a half bad idea. I never knew you were this clever Draco, I'm impressed." Daphne told him. Once Daphne agreed to it Blaise simply sighed, and nodded. "Well, I suppose if nobody has a better plan I'm in for this one. Just easy on the pda, Greengrass." he warned.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 12:58 am

Hermione jumped off of Dracos idea and smirked "As much as I appreciate your genius, Draco. Ive got another idea. Very similar to yours. But it involves our favorite little red head." She said looking at Ginny "How pissed off would pug face be to see the two most eligible and sexy Slytherins, on the arms of Gryffindors?" She had seen the looks Ginny was giving Blaise when he wasnt looking and vice versa. She had a feeling both parties would not object "And after you boys, next in the line of sexy Slytherins is Theodore Nott. Daphne, we should invite him as well. For you to claim. That would leave the likes of Crabbe and Goyle left for Pansy to choose from."
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 1:23 am

Draco thought about it before just giving in. "Clearly I am outmatched, do whatever you want." Draco said, since even he had to admit that her idea was better and Blaise, Daphne, and Ginny all agreed without much trouble. Reaching his arms around Hermione, he pulled her head firmly onto his chest, not ready to let go of her for any reason.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 1:31 am

Hermione smiled and leaned into Dracos embrace while chatting with the others about tomorrows plans. She sent an owl for Theodore who arrived shortly after recieving it after being fetched by a house elf "Hello house mates, mini weasley, and strangely sexy blonde girl. I dont think weve met, Im Theodore Nott." He said approaching Hermione before noticing Dracos hold on the girl "Oi Malfoy, you cheating on Granger?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. Hermione giggled "No Nott, he is not cheating on Hermione. I am Hermione." She said before explaining the events of the day to him
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 1:34 am

"Damn straight she is, if she wasn't Hermione would I do this?" he asked, before turning her slightly towards him and giving her a tender kiss, making the others gag aside from Daphne who thought it was sweet. Smiling, Draco broke the kiss for now, they could continue that later. "A lot's happened, Theo." Draco said, stating the obvious.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 1:36 am

Hermione kissed back eagerly. She decided to embrace her inner Slytherin, having a feeling that would be her new house when they returned to school. She gripped the ends of his silky blonde hair and tugged lightly as she nipped at his bottom lip. She then pulled away leaving him in a certain state and turned to her friends "Now Theodore. Tomorrow we are going to Diagon Alley to mess with Parkinson. You will be accompanying Daphne, and pretending to be a couple. Blaise shall be with GInny and I with Draco, of course. The goal is to crush the girls spirits of ever finding a descent boyfriend in Slytherin."
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 1:46 am

Draco was really fighting hard not to do anything incredibly inappropriate in front of his friends. Since she had caused it though, he pulled her closer and sat her bum directly on top of it while he settled her on his lap. It served two purposes, teasing her, and it also was an effective way of blocking it from view of the other guests. "My evil genius." he said proudly.

Daphne moved closer to Theo and batted her eyes, putting a hand on his arm. "So what do you say? Think you can put up with me long enough to make Pansy hate herself?" she asked in a sultry voice.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 1:56 am

Hermione gasped when she felt something long and hard against her as she was pulled into Dracos lap. She went wide eyed and her jaw dropped a tiny bit. It couldnt be that big.... could it?She tried to focus on her friends but it was proving to be difficult. She heard Theo agree to their plan and watched as he threw an arm around Dahpnes shoulder
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 2:02 am

The way she gasped as he nestled against him made him blush, but he flexed it for her to give her a good feel. "As much as I love this slumber party...I don't know how much self-control I have left, love." he whispered, barely audible even though he was whispering directly into her ear.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 2:06 am

"Youre gonna have to learn some quickly then. We have guests." She said back to him smiling softly. WHen Blaise asked her something she turned back to him "Sorry Blaise, repeat that?" She said. He blushed a bit and asked if they could get some ice cream. Hermiones eyes lit up and she snapped her fingers for her house elf "Twinkle, get us a big container of icecream, some cherries, whipped cream, nuts and bowls and spoons please"
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 2:12 am

Draco nodded, and tried to wiggle to a spot that didn't turn him on but that made it worse so he stopped and focused on breathing as the others talked, trying to calm himself. He was almost successful when he opened his eyes to engage and heard talk of whipped cream, ice cream, nuts, and cherries, causing it to flare up more painfully than before. "I'll stick with plain vanilla and a little bit of chocolate sauce, if we have some." Draco said, resting his head on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 2:20 am

Hermione knee he was having problems, but she couldn’t help but tease him more “I adore chocolate sauce. Except for when it gets all over my fingers and I have to suck it off. Takes a few goes before my fingers all clean again” she said before shrugging at it non chalantly
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 2:25 am

"For me it's the cherries usually, I was challenged once to learn how to tie the stem with my tongue and I kept practicing until I was good enough to do it. Not really in the mood for the maraschino cherries tonight, though." Draco said, one hand resting on Hermione's side and giving it a squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 2:37 am

“I can do that too. Me and Harry used to time to see who could do it the fastest. I always won” she said with a smirk and smiled when he ice cream arrived. She jumped off of dracos lap and went over to the table of sweets “everyone dog in” she said and began making her sundae
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 2:39 am

Draco cursed, rolling off to the side of the bed to hide his not so little problem and waited for a solid two minutes before it calmed enough for him to move without gaining the eyes of Ginny or Daphne. Only once it had calmed down did he dare go and grab his vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce, letting out an appreciative groan. "This was the best idea, ever." he said happily.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 2:42 am

Hermione has gotten a big bowl of strawberry ice cream with nuts, cherries, whipped cream and sprinkles. She giggled as she ate it and turned on the muggle tv her father had put in the room. She was happy she had it for them to watch movies on
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 2:46 am

"Do most muggle places have one of these?" Draco asked, curious as to how the whole thing worked. His father of course hadn't wanted him to take muggle studies, but the class was so outdated it may not have even had this on the curriculum anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next