Flipped Galleon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

16 years ago, a dark soul arrived on the earth. A daughter had been born to Lord Voldemort. The order kidnapped her and everyone assumed her to be dead. Or was she?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nice To Meet You (Tristan)
Shove off, Malfoy (Draco)  EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 2:26 am by Cormac McLaggen

» Face Claims
Shove off, Malfoy (Draco)  EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Canon Claim (WIP)
Shove off, Malfoy (Draco)  EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan)
Shove off, Malfoy (Draco)  EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 12:37 am by Astoria Greengrass

» New Plan (Hermione)
Shove off, Malfoy (Draco)  EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 2:44 am by Draco Malfoy

» Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)
Shove off, Malfoy (Draco)  EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:32 am by Hermione Granger

» Decisions (Hermione)
Shove off, Malfoy (Draco)  EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:28 am by Hermione Granger

» How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)
Shove off, Malfoy (Draco)  EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 3:58 am by Hermione Granger

» The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)
Shove off, Malfoy (Draco)  EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:56 am by Hermione Granger

Top posting users this week
No user

Shove off, Malfoy (Draco)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

Shove off, Malfoy (Draco)  Empty
PostSubject: Shove off, Malfoy (Draco)    Shove off, Malfoy (Draco)  EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 1:41 am

Hermione had the day to herself as Ron and Harry had Quidditch practice, Harry had scheduled extra practices to work with Ron since he was the new Keeper for the Gryffindor team. Hermione decided to spend some time outside the castle and walked down to the lake. She loved it there, it was quiet and calm and peaceful.
Back to top Go down
https://flippedgalleon.forumotion.com
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Shove off, Malfoy (Draco)    Shove off, Malfoy (Draco)  EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 1:59 am

Draco was out for a walk, enjoying his time out of the dungeons. He loved his house but being where it was in the castle the air always felt so stifling, and he enjoyed the opportunities to go out on his own and find some fresh air to fill his lungs. Not to mention it was good to get away from the cronies and suck-ups, they were all useful...but sometimes he simply needed space to think. As he rounded a turn in the path he spotted Hermione by the lake, seemingly enjoying the quiet evening as he was.

The truth was, he'd heard some rather disturbing news that she was the daughter of Voldemort. Thinking back it made total sense, how could a mudblood have been so much better than everyone at magic. It had an obvious answer, she wasn't and never had been one to begin with, and should have been placed in Slytherin where she belonged. However, she was brave, he needed no reminder of the time she'd punched him or shown him up in class without a second thought. Heading her way with his light tread that could scarcely be heard, he leaned against a tree. "Granger, have a pleasant summer?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Shove off, Malfoy (Draco)    Shove off, Malfoy (Draco)  EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 2:02 am

Hermione had been sitting under the tree by the lake reading when a voice disrupted her. She jumped a bit and looked up at the smirking face of Draco Malfoy. Hermione groaned out loud not afraid to show her displeasure of the boys company "As if you really care, Malfoy. But it was fine. I went to Greece with my parents for my birthday." She said wondering why he was talking to her and not making fun of her or insulting her
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Shove off, Malfoy (Draco)    Shove off, Malfoy (Draco)  EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 2:11 am

Draco simply shrugged, not rising to the bait. "That almost sounds interesting. Of course I was busy as well, with the Dark Lord coming into his own now...well, the Malfoys are even more important than before." he said with a smirk. "Wouldn't expect a mudblood like you to understand, of course. What I'm really curious is how Weasel worked his way onto the team. Him and Potter fucking each other now, or something?" he asked, looking genuinely curious even though he wasn't in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Shove off, Malfoy (Draco)    Shove off, Malfoy (Draco)  EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 2:14 am

"It was quite interesting. And very educational." She said with a small smile which quickly disappeared as Malfoy started acting like, well, Malfoy. She sighed and shook her head "Pretty sure the only one wanting to fuck Harry is you Malfoy. I remember you in first year, begging for his friendship. Practically drooling on him." She fired back, which was very unlike Hermione.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Shove off, Malfoy (Draco)    Shove off, Malfoy (Draco)  EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 2:21 am

"Oh, and what did you learn?" he asked, which was something he actually was a bit curious about. Much as he loved his family they didn't let him travel too much away from home, and certainly wouldn't leave their beloved Britain for family vacations like hers did. Malfoy's face colored a bit at that and he glared. "My father encouraged me to try and make friends with him, it's a shame Potter wasn't smart enough to see he would have been better off with us. Much as I've grown to loathe him since, he had the potential to actually make something of himself back then. Before hanging out with blood traitors and mudbloods who ruined it, of course. Have you admitted to yourself how much you're in love with him, or still lying to yourself saying he's just like a brother to you?" he asked, stepping a bit closer to gauge her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Shove off, Malfoy (Draco)    Shove off, Malfoy (Draco)  EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 2:25 am

"I learned alot about Muggle Greek Mythology and the Greek Gods. It was all quite interesting. I personally connected with Athena more than anyone." She said. It was Ironic that she connected with the goddess of wisdom seeing as she was named after her at her birth, but of course Hermione did not know that. When Draco started going on about Harry being better off with him she tuned out for a bit. He regained her focus when he asked if she had feelings for Harry or if she was in denial. She didnt know how to repond to that "I dont- What do you- How dare you!?" She finally shouted after being completely flustered "Harry is like a brother to me. As is Ronald. They are my closest friends."
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Shove off, Malfoy (Draco)    Shove off, Malfoy (Draco)  EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 2:32 am

[color=#006600]"Connected with Athena, well I suppose that makes sense. She is known as the brains of the greek gods and you are a know-it-all if ever there was one." he said with a chuckle. Draco thought it rather fitting, seeing as he knew her real name but he wasn't going to let her in on that secret. It wasn't time for her to know yet. Seeing her get flustered at his question put the first genuine smile on his face and he laughed a little in delight. "Oh, stop blubbering Granger. Rumor has it you just can't decide which one you fancy more. If you think of them like brothers it just makes it worse, apparently you're into the whole incest thing on top of everything else." Draco drawled out with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Shove off, Malfoy (Draco)    Shove off, Malfoy (Draco)  EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 2:35 am

Hermione could feel her anger bubbling up in her chest "Malfoy, I suggest you shut up now unless you want a repeat of third year when I punched you. Or fourth year, where you became a ferret. I did learn that spell you know." She said reaching for her wand threateningly. It was absolutely ridiculous to insinuate she had any romantic feelings about the two boys "Shouldnt you be busy shagging pansy pug face parkinson. Or anything with two legs and a vagina?"
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Shove off, Malfoy (Draco)    Shove off, Malfoy (Draco)  EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 2:42 am

Malfoy walked closer to her, for once not at all intimidated by her. He'd been shown quite a few dangerous things to use over the summer if it ever came to that. Using his height to his advantage, he glared down at her. "I'm only going to say this once Granger, so listen closely. First off, Parkinson is just a tool to meet the family agenda of being seen with a Pureblood. Second, I can and will wipe the floor with you the moment you step out of line. Know your place, which is as it has always been...beneath me." he told her coldly. "Maybe it's because your jealous of Pansy, and you really want me that your knickers are in a twist." Draco said with a chuckle.[/color]

Last edited by Draco Malfoy on Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Shove off, Malfoy (Draco)    Shove off, Malfoy (Draco)  EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 2:49 am

Hermione did not back down as most people would. In fact, she stepped up to him to where there faces were mere inches apart "You do not scare me Malfoy. We both know im a better dueler than you. What must dear Daddy think about that. Being bested by a muggle born in every single class." SHe said smirking a smirk that would make a Slytherin proud "Oh please, Malfoy. I wouldnt touch you. But it seems that you think about me being beneath you quite often."
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Shove off, Malfoy (Draco)    Shove off, Malfoy (Draco)  EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 2:54 am

Draco wasn't going to deny it, she had bested him...but that was before. "I've learned quite a bit since the last time, Granger." he told her simply. The way she was getting up in his face like nobody with common sense would, well he had to admit it was kind of turning him on. The comment made him smile and he leaned down to whisper in her ear. "I can see right through that little façade, I know you're thinking about it too. You want me, don't you? Hermione." he said, actually using her real name for once as he leaned back a bit to see what she would do after hearing that.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Shove off, Malfoy (Draco)    Shove off, Malfoy (Draco)  EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 2:58 am

Hermione rolled her eyes as he mentioned he had learned new things. "Did daddy finally reach you some new spells. Look at that, malfoys learning" she said taunting him as she laughed. Suddenly she was against the tree and his voice was in his ear "I absolutely do not, Draco" she said using his name since he had used her. She was starting to get nervous "I request you back up" she said her voice shaking a bit
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Shove off, Malfoy (Draco)    Shove off, Malfoy (Draco)  EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 3:03 am

Draco didn't even bother to deign that with a response, instead focusing on the way she was still denying it. He could hear it in her voice, that she was lying both to herself and to him. Deep down she wanted him, like he was starting to want her. "It's just us out here, you don't have to lie." he told her, his eyes searching hers. "And why should I? Are you afraid you'll feel something real...with me this close to you?" he asked quietly, not budging an inch.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Shove off, Malfoy (Draco)    Shove off, Malfoy (Draco)  EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 3:06 am

"I do not lie, Draco" she said placing her hands on his chest to push him back. But the minute her hands landed on his muscled chest she froze. Quidditch really did a guy good. "I don't feel anything but you in my personal bubble" she said still having not moved her hands. She began chewing anxiously at her bottom lip, tugging at it lightly with her teeth
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Shove off, Malfoy (Draco)    Shove off, Malfoy (Draco)  EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 3:15 am

Malfoy saw her biting her lip, knowing that she was still lying through her teeth. "If that's true why haven't you pushed me away? I...I'm almost tempted to kiss you." he whispered, his thumb brushing across her lip where she'd bitten it.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Shove off, Malfoy (Draco)    Shove off, Malfoy (Draco)  EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 3:17 am

Hermione narrowed her eyes and pushed him away from her "No. No. I am hermione granger. A muggle born. A mud blood. And you are Draco Malfoy. Pure blood elitist ass hole slytherin death eater. You do not get to try to seduce me!" She shouted confused by everything that had gone on.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Shove off, Malfoy (Draco)    Shove off, Malfoy (Draco)  EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 3:21 am

Draco was actually more hurt than he expected when she pushed him away, but the moment he realized it he put his occlumency skills to use and buried it deep within as his shields went up. "Here I thought you weren't the one to stereotype, you're full of surprises Granger. You're right, of course though...I can do better. Thanks for the wake up call." he said, and started to turn away from her.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Shove off, Malfoy (Draco)    Shove off, Malfoy (Draco)  EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 3:25 am

Hermione glared at him and brought her hand across his cheek as a loud smack sounded around them. She glared at him as a red mark began to form on his porcelain white skin "you won't do much better than me Draco Malfoy. I can promise you that" she didn't know it then, but s flicker of flame crossed across her eyes looking much like her father.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Shove off, Malfoy (Draco)    Shove off, Malfoy (Draco)  EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 3:30 am

After she slapped him Draco grasped her wrist firmly in his hand, squeezing. "First you get angry at me for seducing you as you put it, and now when I go to leave you alone you get upset saying I can't do better. Make up your mind, bitch. I'm not some little boy who's going to give you chance after chance." he said, seething. His words had a sharp edge to them that he rarely let through, and almost never at school. "Next time you slap me, you lose the hand."
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Shove off, Malfoy (Draco)    Shove off, Malfoy (Draco)  EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 3:37 am

"I don't care about you or your little feelings, Malfoy. I just think you should be a bit more respectful. Like a good little pure blood. And insulting a lady is hardly respectful" she said gathering her book to leave "and the next you threaten me you lost the ability to have children" she said her eyes going beneath his belt and a smirk on her face appeared
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Shove off, Malfoy (Draco)    Shove off, Malfoy (Draco)  EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 3:43 am

"Whoever told you that you were a lady, that's a terribly cruel joke to play on a common girl like you." Draco quipped back. The threat just turned him on more, which he was quite certain she would see. "Such a lovely excuse for taking a look at my wand. See you around, Granger." he said, before turning and walking away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shove off, Malfoy (Draco)    Shove off, Malfoy (Draco)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Shove off, Malfoy (Draco)
Page 1 of 1