Flipped Galleon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

16 years ago, a dark soul arrived on the earth. A daughter had been born to Lord Voldemort. The order kidnapped her and everyone assumed her to be dead. Or was she?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nice To Meet You (Tristan)
Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 2:26 am by Cormac McLaggen

» Face Claims
Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Canon Claim (WIP)
Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan)
Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 12:37 am by Astoria Greengrass

» New Plan (Hermione)
Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 2:44 am by Draco Malfoy

» Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)
Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:32 am by Hermione Granger

» Decisions (Hermione)
Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:28 am by Hermione Granger

» How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)
Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 3:58 am by Hermione Granger

» The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)
Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:56 am by Hermione Granger

Top posting users this week
No user

Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 1:05 pm

Hermione nodded at Dracos question, "Yes dear. Most muggle homes have even more than one. They sometimes have 2 or three. One for the main room and one for each bedroom. It makes it easier for everyone to watch what they wanna watch and they dont have to fight over the remote." SHe said holding up the remote controller "Thats this thing. It controls whats on the tv."
Back to top Go down
https://flippedgalleon.forumotion.com
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 1:08 pm

Draco and his friends were all quite impressed by it, and he nuzzled his head against her. "That's pretty cool. How about you put on one of your favorites and we all watch together?" he asked, getting enthusiastic nods from every side.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 1:18 pm

Hermione smiled and put on the cooking network. She loved to watch the cooking competitions like chopped and guys grocery games. They were her favorites. She curled up into Draco, still eating her ice cream and watched the show
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 1:51 pm

Draco had finished his ice cream pretty quickly, setting the bowl aside and enjoying the snuggle time as they watched chefs prepare various dishes. Most of them looked quite tasty, but after the meal they'd had he thankfully wasn't craving them too badly, only a little. "So do you like to cook too?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 2:07 pm

Hermione nodded “before I found out I was a witch, I wanted to go to muggle school for cooking after I graduated. I cooked every day in the kitchen. Always made a mess. Drove my parents, well Jane and Arthur, crazy” she said laughing a bit
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 2:11 pm

The thought of somebody beside house-elves cooking was rather an interesting idea, as that was what he was always accustomed to. "That sounds kind of fun actually. Is it like potions at all? Not magical obviously, but the timing and the preparing things and all that?" Draco asked.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 2:28 pm

“Yes. It is very much like potions. I can teah you sometime. I can teach you all. I make a really good spaghetti and meatballs” she said smiling. She was happy that Draco was taking such an interest in her hobbies. It made her love him even more than she already did. She leaned over and kissed his cheek smiling “I love you”
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 2:31 pm

"Sounds like a lot of fun, I'm sure finding ingredients won't be a problem. If we have a little bit of something we can multiply it to get the quantity we need." Draco said, excited at the prospect. When she kissed his cheek and told him that he found himself blushing, and kissed the corner of her mouth in turn. "I love you too. And don't you guys dare start awing." he told his friends, trying to nip that in the bud.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 11:59 pm

Hermione nodded “I do love to use magic when cooking. Makes things a bit easier st times” she said and turned to her friends who had already began to aww at the couple. She laughed and nuzzled into him. She yawned a bit and rubbed her eyes “we should all rest. We have a big day tomorrow” she nuzzled into the pillows on dracos bed making it known she would be sleeping there.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 1:03 am

Draco was happy to let her have the pillows, nestling in next to her with his arms around her as he got comfortable. Before he knew it his own eyes were getting heavy as well. "Sweet dreams everyone, and happy birthday again fiancée." he said, kissing the back of her neck before starting to drift off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5