16 years ago, a dark soul arrived on the earth. A daughter had been born to Lord Voldemort. The order kidnapped her and everyone assumed her to be dead. Or was she?

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nice To Meet You (Tristan)
Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:26 am by Cormac McLaggen

» Face Claims
Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Canon Claim (WIP)
Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan)
Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:37 am by Astoria Greengrass

» New Plan (Hermione)
Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:44 am by Draco Malfoy

» Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)
Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:32 am by Hermione Granger

» Decisions (Hermione)
Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:28 am by Hermione Granger

» How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)
Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:58 am by Hermione Granger

» The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)
Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:56 am by Hermione Granger

Top posting users this week

Share | 

Lions tend to play with their food (Draco)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Lions tend to play with their food (Draco)    Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:52 am

After checking on Artemis and making sure the small kitten was adjusting nicely to her room, she changed into a more comfortable outfit and got ready for dinner. She put on a pair of black jeans and a light blue sweater and some high top sneakers and put her hair into a bun. She wasnt trying to really impress anyone so she just wore her normal clothes. She walked down to the Great Hallf and waited for Draco
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://flippedgalleon.forumotion.com
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Lions tend to play with their food (Draco)    Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:59 am

He had dressed more casually for dinner as well, wearing dark jeans and an emerald long-sleeved shirt. Draco had contemplated one of the few red things he had in his wardrobe, but decided he couldn't quite bring himself to do that yet. When he saw her he thought she looked prettier than before, simply because she looked much more comfortable...and well, like Hermione. "Love the outfit. Shall we go make some more waves?" he asked, offering her his arm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lions tend to play with their food (Draco)    Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:08 am

She looped her arm with his and smirked "always" she pushed open the door and walked along side him to the gryffindor table. She looked over at his normal table and saw Luna sitting with Blaise which made her smile. She sat beside Ginny, as usual, and waited for drAco to sit beside her
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Lions tend to play with their food (Draco)    Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:10 am

Draco gave Ginny a wave as he passed her and took the seat on Hermione's other side, much to the amusement of some and the murmuring concern of others. He just ignored it and started dishing up a plate, as he was rather hungry after all their walking. "Could you pass the rolls, Ginny?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lions tend to play with their food (Draco)    Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:15 am

Ginny blinked a few times in shock that Draco was sitting with them before passing him the plate of buttered rolls. Hermione looked at all the food then frowned. She put a small salad on her plate and began eating. She felt semi self concious next to some of the other girls, who were all so gorgeous. Like Abeline Steele and Scarlett Fyre. She just hoped Draco wouldn't pick up on her lack of food. She decided to bring up a topic discussion before he could "So Draco, how's quidditch this year?"
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Lions tend to play with their food (Draco)    Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:19 am

After seeing her eat a decent meal at lunch he was more than a little surprised when Hermione only took a salad at dinner, but thought it best not to comment on it at the moment. "Thanks." he said, taking a roll and passing it down when somebody else asked for it. He was rather surprised Harry or Ron hadn't said anything yet, but he was sure it would be happening before too long. "Quidditch is great. I actually decided to practice this summer and did some research on designing plays, we might actually give you and your Lions a challenge this year." he told her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lions tend to play with their food (Draco)    Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:26 am

"I'd like to see you beat us. But it won't happen" she said teasing her boyfriend as she ate. The topic of quidditch sparked an interest in Harry and Ron who spoke up. "Yeah, Miones right. We've got a great team this year" Ron said with his mouth full much to everyone's disgust. Harry was more civilized and swallowed his food before speaking up "besides Malfoy, I've always been faster than you"
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Lions tend to play with their food (Draco)    Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:30 am

Draco looked over at Harry and Ron, smiling to himself. "Yes, you see I came to the same conclusion. That's why I'm not playing seeker this year. I was beaten out fair and square." he said, but he wasn't going to tell them just who was the new seeker or what position he would be playing. Some things were better left as surprises to be discovered later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lions tend to play with their food (Draco)    Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:32 am

Hermione frowned at Draco. He loved playing seeker. Why would he change his position? She held his hand under the table giving him a worried look. Just then Ginny asked a question about potions and Hermione perked up "Draco here is wonderful at potions. He's my only real competition for top of class"
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Lions tend to play with their food (Draco)    Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:44 am

Draco really was alright with the switch, he was rather enjoying learning the keeper position. He gave her a genuine smile and squeezed her hand back. "Well, I did have Snape training me even before I got to school. He does actually know how to be a good teacher when he wants to be, believe it or not. What was your question, Gin?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lions tend to play with their food (Draco)    Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:47 am

"I was wondering now what the use of the bezoar is. Professor white had us writing an essay and it's driving me mad." Ginny said a bit embarrassed that she had to ask. Hermione of course knew the answer to her question, but she was gonna let Draco handle it.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Lions tend to play with their food (Draco)    Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:54 am

Draco had flashbacks to their first lesson with professor asking Harry about what the use of the bezoar was. "By rights it should be Harry answering this, since Snape grilled him about not knowing it his first lesson. But, I suppose I'll bite. The bezoar is mainly used as an antitoxin against poisons. There a few exceptions, but for the most part if somebody is poisoned and it's not a rare kind the bezoar even alone and not with something else should fix the problem." he explained.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lions tend to play with their food (Draco)    Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:39 pm

Ginny nodded and wrote down what Draco said before giving him a smile "Thank you, Malfoy." She then went back to her food and continued to eat. Hermione smiled and lied her head on Dracos shoulder earning a confused look from Harry and a glare from Ron "Oh Harry, can you message Sirius for me? I need to ask him for a favor." Harry nodded not seeing anything of it "Sure what about?" Hermione looked to Draco as if asking permission to tell them
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Lions tend to play with their food (Draco)    Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:18 pm

Draco grimaced when she asked if she could tell them about what had happened. He really didn't want people knowing what was going on, and he did not trust Ron to keep quiet about it. "Tell him asses for fathers run in the family and I might need some help. If he can owl me directly I'll give him the details, it's...rather personal." he said quietly, hoping that would be enough for Harry. It was obvious from the look in his eyes Harry was curious to know more, but just nodded.

Ron, on the other hand, had been looking at the way Hermione was leaning against Draco. "I heard a rumor the other day, but I thought it was ridiculous and dismissed it. Seeing you two...together, though, makes me wonder. Are you two really dating?" he asked, glaring at Hermione as if she'd betrayed him somehow. She did know he liked her didn't she? She had to, it was obvious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lions tend to play with their food (Draco)    Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:22 pm

Hermione gave Harry a thankful smile and kissed her best friends nose before going back to Draco. She turned to Ron and frowned "Whats it matter if we are, Ronald?" She asked her temper starting to ride "But for the record, yes we are. Draco asked me to be his girlfriend, and I said yes."
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Lions tend to play with their food (Draco)    Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:25 pm

Ron glared harder, his face starting to go a bit red as his temper rose. "Because we're meant for each other, obviously. I was waiting for the right time, was all. Now, you go and get...bamboozled by this jerk somehow into thinking he's a decent chap. He's supporting Voldemort, and what...do you think that's okay now, too?" he asked, throwing his hands up in the air. "Ginny, come on. Let's go sit somewhere with decent people." he told his sister, grabbing his things.

Draco simply glared back at Ron, squeezing Hermione's hand. "Do you want to handle this or shall I, darling?" he whispered to her, looking cool as he usually did when someone was trying to start something with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lions tend to play with their food (Draco)    Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:30 pm

Hermione frowned at Ron and turned to Draco "just leave it. If he can't see you the way I do then that's his fault" Ginny stared at her brother before shaking her head "no Ron. Hermione is my friend. I'm gonna stay here. With her and Draco" she said using dracos given name to show she accepted him
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Lions tend to play with their food (Draco)    Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:45 pm

Ron's face reddened even more but he just walked away, going to sit with the twins. "Unbelievable, surely you two agree with me that Draco and Hermione are never going to work, right?" he asked them. Before they could give an answer though, he was digging into another plate of food and they just rolled their eyes.

Draco found himself smiling at the support, and Harry stayed too, clearly siding with Hermione and Ginny on this matter. "Well, I guess it's too much to expect him behaving like a grown-up. How are you all doing this term?" he asked the remaining people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lions tend to play with their food (Draco)    Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:50 pm

"Ron is never a grown up. Im more mature then him, and Im the youngest." Ginny said shaking her head causing her red hair to frame her face. Hermione noticed Harry staring and nudged Draco and gestured towards Harry, "See what I was talking about earlier?" She said laughing a bit, "Harry, how are classes?" Hermione asked repeating Dracos question
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Lions tend to play with their food (Draco)    Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:06 pm

Draco just chuckled, nodding. "Yeah, I definitely see what you were talking about. He's like a deer caught in headlights. Thought Harry had more willpower than that." he admitted, amused by how Ginny had him under her thumb. Hermione could certainly get his attention, but he thought he'd been doing a fair job of holding his own with her so far.

Harry shook his head and blinked, looking at Hermione. "The same as always, everything's boring except for defense and occasionally Transfiguration when we're working on something cool. You know how I feel about classes by now, Hermione." he said, sticking his tongue out at her for asking a silly question.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lions tend to play with their food (Draco)    Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:21 pm

Hermione smirked at Draco "Oh please, I have you wrapped around my finger and you know it." She said kissing his cheek before turning back to Harry "I know, Harry. But still, you should try and get more into your other classes too. Potions will be very important if you intend to become an auror."
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Lions tend to play with their food (Draco)    Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:32 pm

Draco was about to say otherwise but figured they could debate that later. "Whatever you say, darling." he said, chuckling as Hermione kept mothering Harry about his schoolwork. Thankfully, he was near the top in most of his classes so she hadn't berated him about his own. "Don't pick a fight you can't win, Harry." he told him.

Harry, who'd been about to respond just looked at Draco before sighing. "Fine, I'll make more of an effort in potions. If only to get you to be quiet about it." he said. In his head he was thinking if he gets the chance to be an auror it would be because he survived Voldemort, which should get him a slot in whether or not he had a great Potions NEWT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lions tend to play with their food (Draco)    Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:36 pm

Hermione could practically hear the thoughts in Harrys head "Dont you dare even think that being who you are and being The Boy Who Lived will get you whatever job you want, Harry. It wouldnt be fair to everyone else and the ministry wont stand for it." She said glaring at him with her hands on her hips "You think I would take a job if I didnt earn it just because Im part of the Golden Trio. No. I earn what I get."
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Lions tend to play with their food (Draco)    Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:47 pm

This time Harry glared at Hermione. "I'm sorry, Hermione. I'm much more concerned with being able to defend myself against a dark lord than learning how to brew proper potions. I'm not trying to cash in on my status either, because in my opinion there's no better qualification than taking out a dark lord than to prove you can fight dark wizards. If I fail at that, I won't even have the chance to take the exams." he said, before getting up and going to sit with Dean and Seamus, since he didn't particularly want to join Ron, either at the moment.

Draco was worried she'd say something more so put a hand on her thigh, giving it a squeeze. "Just leave it, he has enough to deal with right now. He'll come around, he actually has some sense about him." he assured her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lions tend to play with their food (Draco)    Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:55 pm

Hermione opened her mouth to say something back but Dracos hand stopped her. She turned to him and Ginny "I didnt mean it like that. I just meant that he shouldnt put all of his hopes on his title." She said looking back at Harry with a frown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lions tend to play with their food (Draco)    

Back to top Go down

Lions tend to play with their food (Draco)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next