Flipped Galleon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

16 years ago, a dark soul arrived on the earth. A daughter had been born to Lord Voldemort. The order kidnapped her and everyone assumed her to be dead. Or was she?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nice To Meet You (Tristan)
Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 2:26 am by Cormac McLaggen

» Face Claims
Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Canon Claim (WIP)
Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan)
Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 12:37 am by Astoria Greengrass

» New Plan (Hermione)
Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 2:44 am by Draco Malfoy

» Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)
Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:32 am by Hermione Granger

» Decisions (Hermione)
Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:28 am by Hermione Granger

» How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)
Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 3:58 am by Hermione Granger

» The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)
Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:56 am by Hermione Granger

Top posting users this week
No user

Not Nervous At All (Hermione)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 12:17 am

Hermione looked into his eyes as he held her face and chewed her bottom lip gently before he pressed her lips to his. She kissed him back and ran her fingers up to his hair. She smiled into the kiss, happy to have him. She never thought she would be, but she was. After a while, she pulled away breath less and blushing "We should get back. Its almost dinner. And you get to sit with me tonight."
Back to top Go down
https://flippedgalleon.forumotion.com
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 12:36 am

"We should, but just one more..." Draco whispered, caressing his hand lightly over her bum before moving it to the small of her back and kissing her once more, this time he being the one who was biting her lip before pulling away with his breathing heavy. "Okay, now I've kissed you properly this time. I'm good to go." he told her with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 12:39 am

Hermione was breathless after the kiss but she still laughed softly at him "You are hilarious. Anyway, I am going to go get ready for dinner. Check on Artemis, I will meet you at the Great Hall?" She asked as they walked into the castle hand in hand
Back to top Go down
https://flippedgalleon.forumotion.com
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 12:48 am

"Sounds like a reasonable plan. Maybe I won't even have to break Ron's arm again to have him leave you alone." he said, all the while thinking it was rather fun and smiling a bit to himself. The detentions had been well worth it, oh yes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Not Nervous At All (Hermione)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4