Flipped Galleon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

16 years ago, a dark soul arrived on the earth. A daughter had been born to Lord Voldemort. The order kidnapped her and everyone assumed her to be dead. Or was she?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nice To Meet You (Tristan)
Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 2:26 am by Cormac McLaggen

» Face Claims
Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Canon Claim (WIP)
Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan)
Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 12:37 am by Astoria Greengrass

» New Plan (Hermione)
Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 2:44 am by Draco Malfoy

» Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)
Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:32 am by Hermione Granger

» Decisions (Hermione)
Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:28 am by Hermione Granger

» How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)
Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 3:58 am by Hermione Granger

» The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)
Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:56 am by Hermione Granger

Top posting users this week
No user

Not Nervous At All (Hermione)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 1:23 am

Draco just chuckled but zipped his lips and watched, as curious as Hermione was to know the details about this. Blaise cleared his throat and looked at Luna who just nodded enthusiastically, which caused him to sigh. "It started yesterday actually. Luna came up to me in the corridor after lunch, complimented me on a 'cute butt' as she called it, and asked me to accompany her to Hogsmeade." he said, blushing a bit. "I couldn't just turn her down after that offer, now could I?" he asked them.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 1:35 am

Hermione looked at the blonde girl who was usually so airy and full of mysterious wonders "really Luna? Cute butt? Are you sure you weren't the one to say that to her, Blaise?" She asked with a laugh as she couldn't not for the life of her ever see Luna saying such a thing
Back to top Go down
https://flippedgalleon.forumotion.com
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 1:48 am

Blaise flushed bright red at that. "I told her that hers was much better after she complimented mine, but she started it." he grumbled, before looking away and taking a few bites of a biscuit. Draco went from barely containing his laughter to bursting out, holding onto the edge of the table.

"Oh, Merlin that's a fantastic story. I would love to see you both telling that at a wedding. Well, we originally got together because we each realized that the other had a shapely rear." he teased them, before smiling. "In all seriousness, though. Congrats, you two. If you ever want to double with us I for one would love to." he said.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 1:51 am

Hermione couldn't contain her laughter and burst into a fit of giggles "oh that is brilliant." She perked up at the idea of a double date "oh that would be great. Just don't invite your father this time love" she said looking at Draco with a very slytherin like smirk "dracos father made an appearance earlier. It was quite... Awkward. He kicked Draco out" she said with a frown on her face and anger in her eyes
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 2:02 am

Draco frowned at that, the pain of his father kicking him out still very real. "He most certainly was not invited or welcome." he said quietly. The thought of living anywhere other than Malfoy Manor was hard to even try and process, his life was going to be radically different. His father might even officially disown and disinherit him, it was certainly an option he wouldn't put past him. "It doesn't surprise me. The way he treated you, though...I nearly wanted to kill him." he told her icily. Blaise and Luna were apparently at a loss for words upon hearing that and simply stared.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 2:14 am

Hermione looked up at Draco and frowned at his words "Draco Lucius Malfoy. I know you are angry, but death threats are not a problem. I am used to people like him ridiculing me for my blood." She said cupping his cheek and kissing him softly "just relax, my love"
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 2:19 am

"You may be used to it Hermione, but the point is you shouldn't have to be." he said quietly. Draco felt himself start to calm a little under her touch and kissed her cheek. "Did you just use the love word, Hermione?" Draco asked her, his head tilted to one side.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 2:57 am

"Oh hush. We're are British. I call my mailman love. As for me not having to be used to things I know I do not have to be. But I am. It is the way things are" she said said softly and poured herself a cup of tea when another kettle appeared on the table sensing more people's presence. It was her favorite, English breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 10:04 am

Draco just rolled his eyes, but he guessed it was kind of common. "Guess it's just a girl thing, then. Do you call lots of people love, too Luna?" he asked her. The way she was just accepting the other part though was kind of upsetting, so he decided not to comment further. Surely they could find a more cheerful subject to talk about than that here.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 2:49 pm

Hermione smirked as Luna nodded "see." She said to Draco with a confident tone in her voice. She sipped her tea and smiled content let as the warm liquid warned her body "so me and Draco should be going soon. Got a big day"
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 2:57 pm

"Indeed we do." he said, giving Blaise a firm handshake and waving to Luna before slipping his arm around Hermione and leading her out. "Hopefully some more kissing included in that big day plan, too." Draco told her quietly.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 4:07 pm

Hermione blushed and swatted his arm again "behave yourself. And we will see." She said standing up "see you both around" she said before exiting the shop holding dracos hand "it would seem we started a trend of sorts" she said with a laugh
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 4:10 pm

Draco just chuckled. "Oh please, you wouldn't have decided to date me if you wanted someone who behaves themselves all the time Hermione." he said bluntly. "As for the trend, two couples hardly constitutes a trend. If we see another two or three than we can say we did." he told her with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 4:35 pm

She shook her head and kissed him. She nuzzled her head into his neck and sighed "you truly are something else aren't you?" She asked with a hint of a smile on her lips. She walked around hogsmeade and decided to enter zonkos to buy some stuff for Harry and Ron
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 5:02 pm

Draco happily kissed her back, running his fingers through her luxurious hair. It was kind of funny that now it was hands down one of the most beautiful things about her when before it used to be a bit of a mess. "You're one to talk. Definitely special, and somehow mine." he said with a smile. When she decided to go to Zonko's he was happy to accompany her.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 7:53 pm

Hermione walked around and grabbed a few things for her friends. Some instant darkness powder, fake wands, and other gags and jokes. She giggled as she picked up each new item until her arms were full of toys. She gave Draco a sheepish smile and bit her lower lip
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 8:27 pm

"Don't bite your lip at me like that, I already told you I was paying for everything else today. Come on."[/color] he said, picking a few of the toys up so she could move more easily and heading towards the cashier.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 9:38 pm

"But these are not for me. They are for Ron and Harry. I highly doubt you want to pay for these" she said following him after he took some of the items from her hands. She frowned and furrowed her eyebrows as they approached the counter "Draco..."
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 9:42 pm

"Yes, Hermione?" he asked, pausing and turning back around to look at her. When he saw the look on her face he sighed and nodded. "Fine, I'll let you get them. You are too cute to say no to." Draco admitted.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 10:15 pm

Hermione smirked and paid for the items before sending them to her room using magic. She took dracos hand and walked out of the shop. She noticed the sun was going down and turned to him "we should start heading back."
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 10:26 pm

Draco pouted a bit, but sighed. "Fine, but first I need to give you a proper kiss. Let's find somewhere we want be watched, okay?" he asked, hoping she would agree.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 10:47 pm

She blushed a bit and looked up at him "you've kissed me multiple times today" she held his hand and gave it a squeeze "why don't we find a place on the way to the castle?" She suggested as they walked along the path way to the castle
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 11:15 pm

"Yes, I have. But not the way I really wanted to, darling." he said, giving her a suggestive wink. The mention of finding a spot on the way back made him nod. "You got yourself a deal." he agreed.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 11:19 pm

She shook her head at him and blushed "you are just... Very slytherin" she said as they walked. She caught glances from other students and whispers behind their backs, but she ignored it. They found a secluded spot and Hermione leaned against the brick wall and smirked at him
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 12:00 am

"Mmm, I am indeed. And you are very lovely, and extremely hard to resist." he told her with a smirk. When she found them a spot and leaned up against the brick wall he slowly walked towards her before placing his hands on either side of it, staring into her eyes. Slowly, he leaned in and carefully pressed his lips to hers, gradually deepening it and pressing his body forwards, pinning her against the rough brick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Not Nervous At All (Hermione)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next