Flipped Galleon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

16 years ago, a dark soul arrived on the earth. A daughter had been born to Lord Voldemort. The order kidnapped her and everyone assumed her to be dead. Or was she?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nice To Meet You (Tristan)
Decisions (Hermione) EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 2:26 am by Cormac McLaggen

» Face Claims
Decisions (Hermione) EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Canon Claim (WIP)
Decisions (Hermione) EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan)
Decisions (Hermione) EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 12:37 am by Astoria Greengrass

» New Plan (Hermione)
Decisions (Hermione) EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 2:44 am by Draco Malfoy

» Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)
Decisions (Hermione) EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:32 am by Hermione Granger

» Decisions (Hermione)
Decisions (Hermione) EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:28 am by Hermione Granger

» How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)
Decisions (Hermione) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 3:58 am by Hermione Granger

» The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)
Decisions (Hermione) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:56 am by Hermione Granger

Top posting users this week
No user

Decisions (Hermione)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Theodore Nott

Theodore Nott

Decisions (Hermione) Empty
PostSubject: Decisions (Hermione)   Decisions (Hermione) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 10:48 am

Theo woke up with his arms still around Hermione and kissed her forehead lightly when he checked the time and saw that it was getting late. "Time to get up, we should probably both find some breakfast, or lunch at this point I guess. It's almost one o'clock." he told her quietly. Last night had been an eventful one, and honestly he wasn't quite sure what today had in store. There would definitely be trouble for Daphne, Draco, and their families but other than that he really had no clue.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Decisions (Hermione)   Decisions (Hermione) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 3:32 pm

Hermione frowned and stirred a bit. She lifted an arm and lightly pushed theos face “five more minutes daddy” she said sleepily. They had missed half the day of classes which hadn’t quite hit the young witch yet.
Back to top Go down
https://flippedgalleon.forumotion.com
Theodore Nott

Theodore Nott

PostSubject: Re: Decisions (Hermione)   Decisions (Hermione) EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 12:38 am

"I'm not your daddy, I'm your Theo. And you're already missing school, Hermione." he added, knowing that would get her moving if nothing else. Sure enough, it did the track as she bolted upright and he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Decisions (Hermione)   Decisions (Hermione) EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 12:40 am

Hermione rubbed her eyes and whined a bit more "Weve already missed half the day!" She shouted and jumped out of bed and began getting dressed, not even remembering fully that Theo was in the room when she stripped to her bra and underwear
Back to top Go down
Theodore Nott

Theodore Nott

PostSubject: Re: Decisions (Hermione)   Decisions (Hermione) EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 12:45 am

Theo stared, trying not to get aroused but he couldn't really help it. "Well, yeah. But we both needed our rest and there are more important things than school." he told her seriously. "Like what we set in motion last night into going after the Greengrass and Malfoy families." he said pointedly.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Decisions (Hermione)   Decisions (Hermione) EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 12:49 am

Hermione turned to him, hands on her hips and her cheeks puffed out a bit "School is very important, Theodore!" She said then noticed she was half naked. SHe blushed intensely before covering herself with her robe "As for that plan, its in motion. I called Ginny and Blaise last night, they should be here soon. They dont know exactly whats going on, but Im gonna catch them up."
Back to top Go down
Theodore Nott

Theodore Nott

PostSubject: Re: Decisions (Hermione)   Decisions (Hermione) EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 1:04 am

"I never said it wasn't important, just that sometimes life should take precedence." he said, scowling back before chuckling as she covered herself. "Don't worry about it, you look gorgeous." Theo assured her with a wink. He got dressed himself when she said their friends were coming. "Alright Hermione. Are...are you sure revenge is the best way?" he asked hesitantly, wanting to know if she was certain of this course.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Decisions (Hermione)   Decisions (Hermione) EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 1:09 am

Hermione blushed even more and threw her pillow at his face "Can you think of any other way to make Draco feel the pain he put me through? And Daphne? After she said she was my friend. The lying traiterous slag." She said before her house elf appeared to call them down for lunch with her father "Blaise and Ginny must be here too." She said and made her way downstairs after getting dressed.

Outfit:
Back to top Go down
Theodore Nott

Theodore Nott

PostSubject: Re: Decisions (Hermione)   Decisions (Hermione) EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 1:12 am

Theo could think of one thing. "Well, I was thinking that if we got together and made a display of it that would definitely hurt both of them. But...I'm not sure I want to make a spectacle of it or rush into something. I want it to last if we decide to...you know, date for real." he said, blushing a little. Following his girlfriend down after throwing some jeans and a shirt with a leather jacket, he soon found his friends and waved.

Blaise looked at them both, holding hands with Ginny. "So, what brings us here and why weren't the two of you at school? Did something happen?" he asked, looking between them.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Decisions (Hermione)   Decisions (Hermione) EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 1:22 am

Hermione nodde at Theo and kissed his cheek "We will discuss it all during lunch." She said then rushed over to Blaise and Ginny, hugging them both. "Oh it was horrible. Yesterday when Theo and I returned to the shrieking shack after coming here I walked in on Draco and Daphne. He cheated on me!" She shouted and saw the anger reaching Ginnys face. She knew what was about to happen. A Weasley Temper Tantrum.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Nott

Theodore Nott

PostSubject: Re: Decisions (Hermione)   Decisions (Hermione) EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 1:26 am

Blaise could see Ginny was starting to get pissed, and looked to Theo. "Draco was all over Hermione the last I saw. Did they have a fight or something?" he asked his friend. Theo just looked back, shaking his head and gesturing to Hermione, saying it was her story to tell not his. He just sighed and nodded, awaiting the explosion of Ginny he knew was coming..
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Decisions (Hermione)   Decisions (Hermione) EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 1:30 am

"We got in a fight the other night but we fixed things. He had been brigning up Sex alot and I kept telling him I wasnt ready. Then the next morning things were fine. Theo brought me here to get looked at by healers. Turns out I have split Personality. I dont know how or what happened to lead them into bed, but it happened. And now, I demand vengeance. Daddy!" She shouted through the manor for her father and saw that Ginnys face was now the same color as her hair "Uh oh."
Back to top Go down
Theodore Nott

Theodore Nott

PostSubject: Re: Decisions (Hermione)   Decisions (Hermione) EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 1:35 am

Ginny finally burst before Voldemort could get there. "What the hell were they thinking?!? I mean, I understand relationships can be hard but you don't just go and shag the first slag who presents herself. Sorry, Theo." she said, remembering he was there before continuing. "Anyways, I'm with Hermione on this. Vengeance must not be denied, he has to pay." she growled, still bright red. Blaise winced, but he was starting to get used to the Weasley temper and weathered the storm better than Theo did who looked stunned.

Voldemort came shortly after and smiled at his daughter. "Did you need something, dearest?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Decisions (Hermione)   Decisions (Hermione) EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 1:44 am

Hermioen smiled widely and nodded "I love it when you turn into Little Red." She said having given Ginnys temper a nickname long ago. When her father arrived she stood straight "Summon Lucius. I have a few words Id like to exchange." She said in a dimplomatic tone that was the epitomy of royalty to anyone who did not know Hermione personally
Back to top Go down
Theodore Nott

Theodore Nott

PostSubject: Re: Decisions (Hermione)   Decisions (Hermione) EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 1:50 am

"Of course, my dear." Voldemort said, going and doing just that. Lucius was there moments later, the dark mark having burned and he knew he had to answer. "My lord, how may I serve you?" he said, bowing to Voldemort. He just pointed Lucius in Hermione's direction. "It's her who has business with you." he said, sitting back to watch, enjoying himself immensely.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Decisions (Hermione)   Decisions (Hermione) EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 1:52 am

Hermione walked over and shoved Lucius to his knees "Its polite to kneel before a lady, Malfoy. Then again, I doubt you know anything of manners. Much like that son of yours. Tell me, Lucius, did you raise Draco to respect women? To be loyal and faithful when he promises himself to someone? To never stay his affections and put his attentions else where?" She asked curiously
Back to top Go down
Theodore Nott

Theodore Nott

PostSubject: Re: Decisions (Hermione)   Decisions (Hermione) EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 1:54 am

Lucius simply looked at her, confused. "Why on earth would I teach him something like that? I taught him that women were useful for childbearing and looking pretty." he said, affronted. After he spoke he realized that was probably not the answer he should have given judging by Hermione's anger. Theo and Blaise just shook their heads, knowing this would not go Malfoy's way at all.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Decisions (Hermione)   Decisions (Hermione) EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 1:56 am

Hermione cocked her head to the side "I see. SO you do not care if he were to say.... cheat on the Dark Lords daughter? As long as she looked pretty?" SHe let out an evil laugh and shook her head "Thats the wrong answer, Lucius." SHe said and grabbed her wand. She pointed it at him, and in the most calm voice she had ever used, she cast her spell "Crucio." She smirked as the jet of light hit him and sent him to the floor
Back to top Go down
Theodore Nott

Theodore Nott

PostSubject: Re: Decisions (Hermione)   Decisions (Hermione) EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 1:59 am

"That's not what I meant." he said, but before he could defend himself he was hit by the crucio spell, screaming out in agony as she used it. Hers was every bit as powerful as the Dark Lord's, maybe even more so. "Please, stop. I...I'll do anything. What do you want?" he asked her.

Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Decisions (Hermione)   Decisions (Hermione) EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 2:00 am

Hermione ceased her curse and smiled "Well Im glad you asked. I want you to bring me Draco." SHe said as if it were obvious. "Bring him here, tonight. Alone. If he even tries to bring the little whore, you make sure it doesnt happen. If she sets foot on my property, Ill give you another roung of the cruciatous even more powerful than that one."
Back to top Go down
Theodore Nott

Theodore Nott

PostSubject: Re: Decisions (Hermione)   Decisions (Hermione) EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 2:04 am

Lucius listened to her request before bowing again. "Yes, my dark mistress. I will do as ordered, no matter what I have to do to get him here." he said, wanting to make Draco pay for doing this to him. When nothing else was said, he quickly got out of there as soon as he could.

Theo was looking at Hermione with a bit of concern. "Are you alright? I know you've never done that to anybody before." he said, placing a hand on her arm.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Decisions (Hermione)   Decisions (Hermione) EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 2:06 am

Hermione leaned into Theo and nodded "Im fine. It was what had to be done. For him to instill those thoughts into his son. It explains why Draco did what he did. I didnt want to have sex so he found it elsewhere." She said before freezing. She just basically told her dad that Draco Malfoy had been trying to pressure her into sex and cheated on her when she refused. She had basically signed his death sentence.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Nott

Theodore Nott

PostSubject: Re: Decisions (Hermione)   Decisions (Hermione) EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 2:08 am

Theo felt her tense up and looked at her, concerned. "Hey, what is it? I can see something's wrong." he said, biting his lip in worry over her. He knew they weren't together, but he couldn't help the feelings for her that were already starting to form, and he was already extremely protective of her.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Decisions (Hermione)   Decisions (Hermione) EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 2:12 am

"I basically just killed Draco." She said turning to her father "Theres not a chance you maybe didnt hear what I said about Draco and sex is there?" She asked biting her lower lip as she gripped Theos hand and waited for her fathers answer
Back to top Go down
Theodore Nott

Theodore Nott

PostSubject: Re: Decisions (Hermione)   Decisions (Hermione) EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 2:19 am

Voldemort stared at her. "He should die. However, since he did this to you and not me. I will be lenient and leave him for you to deal with. Make him an example to not cross us, if you don't do a good job I will step in myself. Am I understood?" he asked, looking at her seriously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decisions (Hermione)   Decisions (Hermione) Empty

Back to top Go down

Decisions (Hermione)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next