Flipped Galleon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

16 years ago, a dark soul arrived on the earth. A daughter had been born to Lord Voldemort. The order kidnapped her and everyone assumed her to be dead. Or was she?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nice To Meet You (Tristan)
Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 2:26 am by Cormac McLaggen

» Face Claims
Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Canon Claim (WIP)
Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan)
Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 12:37 am by Astoria Greengrass

» New Plan (Hermione)
Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 2:44 am by Draco Malfoy

» Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)
Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:32 am by Hermione Granger

» Decisions (Hermione)
Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:28 am by Hermione Granger

» How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)
Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 3:58 am by Hermione Granger

» The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)
Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:56 am by Hermione Granger

Top posting users this week
No user

Not Nervous At All (Hermione)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 12:22 pm

Hermione smiled when he gave into her and kissed him eagerly, happy he was finally going to be free from his father. "I will speak with Ron and Harry about being nice to you when you're there. No one is going to torture my boyfriend"
Back to top Go down
https://flippedgalleon.forumotion.com
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 1:17 pm

Draco kissed her back, his fingers tangling in her hair and he let out a happy sigh. When she mentioned boyfriend he blushed a bit. "So you did catch the girlfriend comment earlier. Sorry, I didn't mean to presume. It's just...that is what I would like if that's alright with you."
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 1:20 pm

"Yes I did catch the comment. And no, I do not mind it Draco. You have shown me how sweet you can be and I rather like you. I would love you be your girlfriend" she said holding his hand tightly in hers and smiling up at him, her golden Amber eyes sparkling in the dim light of the pub
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 1:28 pm

Draco simply beamed at her before capturing her lips in a kiss once more. "Perfect. How about we go celebrate with a day out having fun? You ready to go?" he asked. He wasn't really sure what they were going to do yet, but as long as nobody else tried to break them up he didn't foresee any problems.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 2:48 pm

"I would love that" she said softly "get to know my boyfriend better" she said smiling as the word boyfriend left her lips. She giggled and got out of the booth putting down some galleons behind dracos back so he wouldn't yell at her for paying
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 3:05 pm

Draco wasn't fooled, but decided to let it slide this time. "You can get this, but I'm paying for anything else today." he told her, tickling her side deftly with his fingers. He loved to hear he laugh, it was both sexy and just plain fun.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 8:11 pm

Hermione laughed as Draco tickled her and curled into him a bit causing stares from other people and students whispering about them. She smiled and lead him to the pet shop, she wanted to get a cat to keep her company ever since Crookshanks passed away over the summer. But she couldnt afford it, and she knew Draco would insist "I can get anything I want right?"
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 9:58 pm

Draco just looked at her, nodding. "Of course, as long as that's not buying one of the shops here I should have enough to cover it." he said. They were in a pet shop, so he assumed it had something to do with procuring herself some animal, but you could never be too sure what an intelligent woman was planning on doing.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 11:02 pm

Hermione smiled happily and ran into the shop. She immediately went for the cats section and began searching around. She stopped when she spotted a tiny black kitten with brilliant green eyes. The kitten couldn't have been more than 8 weeks and hermiones heart melted "oh my goodness. Look at you"
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 11:12 pm

Draco saw the kit, and as soon as he saw the eyes he burst out laughing. "You really do have a thing for black hair and green eyes, don't you? First Harry, adopting him as your best friend, now a cat..." he said, chuckling to himself.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 12:01 am

Hermione raised an eyebrow as she looked at him with the kitten in her arms "Is someone mad I didnt choose a blonde kitten with grey eyes? Is someones ego hurt?" She asked kissing him softly before nuzzling into the Kitten "Im gonna name you Artemis. Youre gonna be a firce little kitten arent you, just like your momma."
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 12:05 am

Draco just shook his head, laughing to himself some more. "No, I'm not jealous of your cat Hermione. Just thought it was kind of funny that it was the one you ran to right away." he said, before pulling her closer and kissing her back, with a but more oomph behind this one than their others. "Do you already have what you need to take care of it, or should we get some things?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 12:13 am

She felt breathless at the kiss and blushed as everyone stared at them and nodded when he asked her if she had everything "Yes I do. I have the things left over from Crookshanks." She frowned when she saw a familiar blonde head approaching and rolled her eyes "Just ignore her." She said to Draco as the form of Lavender Brown approached them "Well well, what do we have here? Hermione, do Harry and Ron know you are entertaining Mr Malfoy here?"
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 12:16 am

"If we ignore her she'll just spread nastier rumors than she's already thinking up. We should at least be polite." Draco said, knowing how things like this worked. Not even he was immune to the cruelty of the Hogwarts rumor mill. "Whether or not they are aware I have no idea, we are just enjoying a day out on the town, as it were." he told Lavender, giving her a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 12:23 am

Hermione shook her head and rolled her eyes at dracos suggestion of playing nice and being polite. That sort of thing did not work with the likes of lavender brown. She took dracos hand and gave a fake smile to the blonde "wel lavender. I, unlike you, have a boyfriend to enjoy hogsmeade with. So if you won't mind, we would like to get back to it. Draco here was just about to buy me the cutest thing I have ever seen, well besides him of course"
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 12:30 am

Draco blushed a little but gave her hand a squeeze. "Indeed, but I am not for sale so don't get your hopes up. It seems my girlfriend wants me to herself, have fun Brown." he said, turning and walking away with Hermione and doing his best not to laugh at the look of shock on Lavender's face.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 12:35 am

Hermione tried her best but couldn't hold in a few tony giggles as they walked over to the counter to pay for the kitten and a few treats and some food for the little creature "did you see her face? She always threw it in my face that I was single. And now I've hooked the most eligible bachelor in all of hogwarts"
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 12:38 am

Draco couldn't help chuckling along with her but when she called him the most eligible bachelor in all of Hogwarts he raised an eyebrow. "While I appreciate the compliment, even I know that's not true. Harry Potter the Boy-Who-Lived will have that title so long as he's single. He can't help that saving people thing, and girls go crazy over that." he said, rolling his eyes. He had no intention of dying idiotically trying to help someone he barely knew. Taking out his small coin purse, he pulled out the appropriate amount and paid for her.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 12:45 am

"Harry is in love with Ginny and she with him, they are just both to stubborn and nervous to admit it. Plus they both fear what Ron would say on the matter of them dating. See how he reacted to us. Imagine that times twenty" she said as they walked out the door, Hermione holding the cage with her kitten inside. She magicked the cage and the little creature to her room in hogwarts for when she returned and made sure the cage had food and water. "So where next?"
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 12:50 am

Now that was something Draco hadn't heard a thing about. "Harry and Ginny, wow. She's definitely going to be wearing the pants in that relationship when it finally happens." he said with a chuckle. Why Potter would fall for her of all people was beyond him, but he was welcome to her. "Let's just walk for a little while, and if you fancy going in somewhere pull me along. Yes, even Puddifoot's." he said, before she could ask.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 12:57 am

"Ginny's been obsessed with him since she was 11 so I could see it from a mile away. Plus Ginny is a wonderful girl. She's just terrifying when she's mad and quite gifted with a bat bogey hex" she said proud of the red headed girls skills. She nodded when he suggested a walk "that sounds lovely". When they walked past pudifoots and gasped at what she saw "is that Blaise zabini and Luna love good?"
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 1:09 am

[color=#006600"If you say so, all I've seen of her is in passing or when she's putting Ron in his place. That I rather enjoy watching if I catch it."[/color] he said with a chuckle. Draco was shocked to hear that, and looked to find just who she'd said together in Madam Puddifoot's. "Wow, I guess I started the ball rolling with unexpected relationships." he said, looking at her in with a hint of mirth in his eyes. "Shall we go say hello?"
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 1:12 am

"Ginny is a mini version of her mother. It's hilarious" when he suggested going inside Hermione all but sprinted through the doors "hello Luna. Hello Blaise" she said sitting beside the dark skinned Italian boy throwing an arm around his shoulder "enjoying your afternoon?"
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 1:16 am

Draco facepalmed at Hermione's interpretation of saying hello was. He walked in at a much more normal pace and took a seat beside her. "When I asked if we should go say hello I didn't exactly mean come in and wrap an arm around Blaise. Leave the wrapping of body parts around Blaise to Luna, darling." he said, giving her a conspiratorial wink and taking a seat.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 1:18 am

Hermione blushed and swatted at dracos arm "oh hush. It's Blaise and Luna. I got excited" she said turning to the Italian "so Blaise, when did this begin?" She asked gesturing to him and Luna with a sparkle in her eye. She was happy to no longer be the only inner house unity couple of hogwarts with a slytherin as one of the members
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Nervous At All (Hermione)   Not Nervous At All (Hermione) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Not Nervous At All (Hermione)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next