Flipped Galleon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

16 years ago, a dark soul arrived on the earth. A daughter had been born to Lord Voldemort. The order kidnapped her and everyone assumed her to be dead. Or was she?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nice To Meet You (Tristan)
Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 2:26 am by Cormac McLaggen

» Face Claims
Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Canon Claim (WIP)
Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan)
Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 12:37 am by Astoria Greengrass

» New Plan (Hermione)
Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 2:44 am by Draco Malfoy

» Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)
Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:32 am by Hermione Granger

» Decisions (Hermione)
Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:28 am by Hermione Granger

» How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)
Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 3:58 am by Hermione Granger

» The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)
Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:56 am by Hermione Granger

Top posting users this week
No user

Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 1:26 am

"How about before we go down for dinner?: She said smiling up at him "But you really didnt have to get me anything." She said cupping his cheek "Dress nice tonight. Do not forget, your father is coming too." She said and took his hand and apparated them to the spot where they were to meet their friends. When she saw Ginnys red hair she smiled and ran over "Ginny!" She said and hugged the girl before hugging Blaise and Daphne "I know you all must be very confused. And I will explain everything, when we get to the manor." She said and her friends all agreed. She smiled at Draco and apparated them all back to the manor
Back to top Go down
https://flippedgalleon.forumotion.com
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 1:32 am

Draco shook his head, before kissing her nose. "Oh, yes I did! I just hope you'll like it." he said, fidgeting slightly. The thought of seeing his father still made him angry, but he nodded and went with her to meet their friends. "Good to see you all. This dinner's going to a bit...interesting, so we're glad you could come for support." he said, giving Blaise a good handshake and bowing his head to Dapne and Ginny.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 1:37 am

Hermione lead the girls up to her room to explain everything to them. When she finished she held a breath until one of them spoke. The first being Ginny who just hugged her friend and told her that she would always love her and be there for her. Daphne then joined the hug and Hermione just sat in her friends embrace and cried. After their cry session, the girls got ready for dinner. Hermione had found the most gorgeous gown in her closet and slipped it on before doing her hair and makeup. When it was time for dinner, a house elf appeared to tell them before disappearing again. Ginny and Daphne went down to join everyone but Hermione waited a moment. She wanted to make a grand entrance, knowing her boyfriends father was there.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 1:40 am

Draco and Blaise talked quietly for a while, Draco filling him in before they discussed Quidditch and what their lives would be like in the future when the war really got going. "I need to go and give my girl her birthday gift. See you at dinner." he said, before going off to her room, knocking on the door. "Hermione, I need to give you your present before we go down." he reminded her.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 1:55 am

Hermione opened the door and smiled at him. She knew he would love her outfit, especially since it was quite the Slytherin look. She blushed a bit and looked up at him, locking her eyes with his "Akright then, Draco. Come on in." She said stepping aside to let him enter her room
Hermiones outfit :
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 2:01 am

Draco felt his cheeks flush after taking in how amazing she looked, but didn't look away when she found his eyes. "You look amazing, just...wow." he said, trying to recover where he was and what he was doing. After a few moments his hand happened to hit against his side against a ring box, which was the reminder he needed. Getting down on one knee, he pulled it out and opened it. "Hermione. I know this is a bit...anticlimactic after the discuss of betrothal contracts and our decision earlier. We may not be seventeen yet, but I'd always planned on asking you to marry me tonight. You're the only girl I could ever see myself with, and I love you so bloody much. Will you marry me?" Draco asked. The ring was rose gold with a sizable emerald in the center, four small rubies bordering it with a bit of thin steel connecting them. It was strong, beautiful, and built to survive anything just like his girl.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 2:10 am

Hermione was shocked at his proposal. Part of her felt like slamming the door and hiding, but the other part of her was jumping for joy. She looked down at him and knew right away what she would say. "Yes." She said tackling him in a hug and laughing. "Oh Draco, yes I will marry you!" She held him tight and smilied as she rested her head on his shoulder "Is that a Malfoy ring?" She asked raising an eyebrow at him
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 2:21 am

Draco held her easily, hugging back as he spun her around. He couldn't keep a smile off his face, even at the question of it being a Malfoy ring. "Yeah, I'd taken it a while ago. I didn't know for sure whether it would get this far, but I'd hoped. The rubies are of course my own addition." he said, holding it up before smirking. "I need your finger, dear. The left ring, since it's an engagement one." Draco told her, even though he was sure she already knew that.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 2:23 am

She held out her hand to him and smiled. She then heard a knock at the door and saw Ginny stick her head in the door "Everyones waiting on you two. Nice ring, Mione. Congratulations you two." She said before going back to the dining room. Hermione laughed and shook her head "She was far to calm. Shes gonna screech my ear off later."
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 2:36 am

Draco smiled, chuckling a little. "That's fine, so long as we can have some time together after the meal Blaise is going to be curious as well, wanting to know if this is a play for power or actually serious even though it should be fairly obvious. I mean, it's not like I can hide how crazy I am about you." he said, giving her a tender kiss before reaching out to take her right hand in his left. "Let's go have some fun and eat some food. You ready?" he asked, eyes sparkling with the mischief they were about to pull.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 2:38 am

She smiled and let out an evil giggle, one that she had never made before, but it felt so right coming from her. She smirked and nodded as they walked down to the dining room. She saw their guest of honor and smirked "Hello Mr Malfoy." She said and gave him a cursty. She knew he had no idea who she was, but would assume his son had dumped the 'Disgusting Mudblood'. SHe just had to wait for the fun to begin
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 2:48 am

Lucius simply gave her a nod before doing a double take, looking around in confusion. "Is this some kind of joke? Why is this upstart wearing a Malfoy family betrothal ring?" he asked, drawing his wand from the cane it was usually a part of. "I never thought you'd go so low as this, my son. Girl, hand over the ring before this gets messy." he ordered.

Before Hermione could do a thing Draco stepped between them, glaring as his hand pulled a wand and held at his side, still ready to defend himself if necessary. "She's wearing it because we are betrothed. If you have any problems with it feel free to take it up with her dad. You really should have expected this, we have been dating quite a while now, father." he said, waiting to see how long it would take him to make the connection that this was in fact Hermione.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 2:52 am

“I am far from an upstart mr Malfoy. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Hermione Granger” she wanted to see his reaction to the thought of his son being engaged to a muggle born before telling him the truth of who she truly was. She wanted to have some fun after all “I know you don’t recognize me. I had a bit of a make over. I think it’s much more... Malfoy. Don’t you, dear?” She said placing a hand on dracos shoulder and giving it a light squeeze
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 3:00 am

Draco smiled at her, leaning over and giving her a kiss on the cheek. "I think it's perfect. Suits you much better, though I think both were quite lovely." he told her honestly. Their friends were watching with a mixture of shock, amusement, and awe at seeing them behave like this. Now they understood why they were here though, they were to be the audience and the ones to celebrate with. Blaise gave a wolf whistle of encouragement, making Draco chuckle and shake his head.

Malfoy's face went from his usual pale to white before it started to turn red with his anger. Stalking forward, he tried to think what curse would be best to use on the girl. "I thought you could sink no lower. It seems I was mistaken. Cru-u!" he started, but was unable to speak the last of the incantation as he felt a firm pressure on his throat and a lack of air, Voldemort having gotten up out of his seat, wand held aloft. "Lucius, you just tried to torture my daughter while in my presence. Have you lost your mind? I'll gut you like a pig in front of them, I really don't care." he said, eyes gleaming as he saw the fear in the man's eyes flare to life immediately.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 3:03 am

Hermione watched the interaction before her. She smirked and let out her evil laugh before approaching dracos father. She held her wand to his throat and looked down at him “such a pathetic being. How you put up with him father is beyond me. Let me reintroduce myself, Lucius. My name is Athena kali riddle. Daughter of lord Voldemort. And your worst nightmare. If you dare try to hex me in my own home again, I will kill you”
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 3:12 am

"He has gold and is good with politics, now that we have Draco though...he's of little use in the long run." Voldemort said, shrugging. The man had served him well in some aspects, but in others he was a complete failure. He felt a swelling of pride as he saw her threatening the man's life, and let out a smile of even. This was what he had hoped to see from her tonight, she was doing even better than he'd expected.

Lucius was looking side to side in bewilderment before focusing on Draco as his son stepped forward. "I asked you once to apologize to Hermione. You refused. Beg to be forgiven, right now. If you don't, I will give evidence against you myself and see you thrown in Azkaban." Draco told him, spitting on the ground.

His lower lip trembling, the broken man knelt on the ground and tugged at the hem of the gorgeous green dress. "My Lady, I humbler ask for your forgiveness. If I had known...but that's not the point. The point is I behaved badly. Will you forgive me, just this once? I'll make it up to you however I can." Lucius pleaded, a few tears falling at being humiliated so, and in front of children no less.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 3:15 am

Hermione listened to her boyfriends father grovel and thought for a moment. While she knew Draco was not fond of his father, she also knew he did not wish him dead. She removed her wand from him and spoke in a commanding tone “stand up. Quit your damn groveling. You’re a pure blood for gods sake. Act like it. I shall forgive this one time. And only this time. I’m in a joyful mood having just became engaged to my fiancé. And if you were not his father... I would have already repainted this room with your blood” she turned from him and took the seat next to her fathers and nodded for Draco to sit beside her “now. Let’s all enjoy a lovely meal.”
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 12:37 pm

Lucius was clearly so stunned from everything that he didn't even comment back, he let autopilot take over and sat in a no-man's land near the center of the long table. The fact that he was genuinely scared of a girl not even fully grown, no matter whose daughter she was, had shaken him quite terribly. If any questions beside passing some dish or drink were asked of him he had no idea, and went through the entire meal oblivious to what was going on around him.

While Draco hated to see his father reduced to such a state, the man had brought it upon himself. It didn't please him, but it did make him feel like some small amount of justice had been meted out. Their meal was excellent, and he had his usual impeccable manners when it came to everything, napkins placed just so and utensils set to the side once finished with along with the dishes. Curious as to what his friends thought of everything, he turned to them as he rested one hand on Hermione's. "So, what do you three think of everything? Were there any rumors about a girl looking like Hermione does now floating around the school?" he asked them.

Blaise was the first to speak up after looking to Ginny and Daphne. "As for the Hogwarts rumor mill there were some younger years talking about a scary witch with pale hair. They didn't say anything about what house she was from or what age, so nearly everybody wrote it off from what I understand. At least among the students, that is. What the professors think, I have no idea." he admitted.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 12:41 pm

Hermiones mind went back to the Quidditch pitch “I may have snapped on a few second years. I felt horrible about it. I will have to make to apologize to them when we return” she said her eyebrows furrowed with worry “I’ll be restored. I’m no longer Hermione Granger. What if... what if I’m not in gryffindor anymore?” She asked her friends, her worry evident on her face
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 12:52 pm

Voldemort was the one to speak up this time. "In a case such as yours, especially with your legal name being different from the one you were enrolled under, resorting would be the simplest solution. Dumbledore didn't like that option being known, but from what I understand Professor Vex is more reasonable about it. If I need to sign something have her owl it to me, as my presence on the grounds would be quite...disruptive to put it mildly." he told her, chuckling a little. It would be fun, but not the best way to go about it.

Draco was about to ask his father if he knew anything about it but one look at him told him the man wouldn't be answering anything, so he looked back to her. "Definitely worth a shot. You could be a Ravenclaw easily enough, or even maybe...maybe a Slytherin with Daphne, Blaise, and I." he said quietly, something he'd never dreamt would be a possibility.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 12:56 pm

Hermione nodded at her father “thank you daddy” she listened to her boyfriend and chuckled “I’m sure you and daddy would like that. I’m gonna lose friends because of this. Harry and Ron... they’re gonna hate me” she smiled as Ginny gave her a reassuring smile “I will always be here for you, mione” the red head said. Hermione sat up straight and got an idea “we should all go to diagonal alley tomorrow. And I say we invite one of our own. Daphne, your friends with Parkinson right?” She said playing with the ring on her finger
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 1:05 pm

Draco looked at her when she said that. "Harry will be more curious to see if you act like the same Hermione, I would think. Ron, well...it's Ron." he said, giving a helpless shrug before squeezing her hand. There wasn't much that could be done about it, and if Hermione kept acting so different compared to who she used to be he thought Harry might not work out, either. It was hard to say, and he didn't want to crush her hopes when things might play out in a way he didn't expect.

Daphne merely raised an eyebrow at that question. "Friends would be stretching it. My other dorm mates and I do our best to tolerate her. I'm sure she thinks of us that way, though." she said, rolling her eyes. "I can definitely pass along the invitation. Any particular message you'd like me to send with it?" she asked, having an idea where the girl was going with the outing.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 10:23 pm

Hermione chuckled "Tell her that her Drakey Poo wants to speak to her about something very important. THat must be face to face. Tell her to meet him at the Leaky at 3 pm sharp. If shes late he will leave. We will be sure to have Draco sign as well so she knows he will be there. What she doesnt know is so will his fiance." She said loving her plan. She knew then she truly was her fathers daughter. Hermione Granger would never be that cruel. But Athena Riddle would
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 5:15 am

Daphne nodded, right on point with the guess of what Hermione was up to. "Alright, I'll get something done on the nice parchment she would expect and have Draco write the final copy we send. I could probably forge it okay if I put my mind to it, but since there's no need he can do it himself." she said, smiling as she thought of finally getting back at the selfish girl.

Draco just nodded, more than happy to go along with the plan. There was a point where he'd just gotten more annoyed by her than anything else and it overcame whatever pity he felt for her situation. "That sounds great. Does anyone else feel like this day's gone on for ages, though?" he asked, already feeling tired after all the excitement.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 12:00 pm

“It really has. We should all get some sleep” she then turned to her father “daddy. Can our friends stay the night since we all have plans together tomorrow?” She already had plans to form her rather large room into the sleep over head quarters. She waited for his answer giving him a smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next