Flipped Galleon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

16 years ago, a dark soul arrived on the earth. A daughter had been born to Lord Voldemort. The order kidnapped her and everyone assumed her to be dead. Or was she?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nice To Meet You (Tristan)
Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 2:26 am by Cormac McLaggen

» Face Claims
Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Canon Claim (WIP)
Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan)
Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 12:37 am by Astoria Greengrass

» New Plan (Hermione)
Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 2:44 am by Draco Malfoy

» Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)
Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:32 am by Hermione Granger

» Decisions (Hermione)
Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:28 am by Hermione Granger

» How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)
Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 3:58 am by Hermione Granger

» The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)
Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:56 am by Hermione Granger

Top posting users this week
No user

Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 3:43 am

Draco turned red, looking back and forth before settling on the probably soon to be angry father. If things went south, he had to be ready to duck, dive, dip, dodge, and everything in between when the barrage of spells came his way.

Voldemort stopped in his tracks and turned to look at them, laughing a little that his daughter was the one to bring it up. But of course she would be, she was headstrong and in charge like he was. "Perhaps we should tell Lucius his son is marrying Hermione Granger before we tell him who you really are. That could be fun. What do you think, Draco?" he asked.

Shaking slightly, Draco shook his head before finding his voice. "No, I will tell him when or if my father apologizes, if he doesn't he has no right to know. My mother, though, if possible I'd like her to be aware of it. This is all I want." he said, quiet at the end as he realized how close it all was to actually happening now.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 3:46 am

“That’s the exact idea I had dadddy. But Draco is rather cross with Lucius at the moment. He treated me horribly when he thought I was a Mudblood” she said growing more and more as her true self as the moments passed. She cupped Draco’s cheek and looked into his eyes “but Draco. Don’t you wanna shove it in his face. I mean, he practically drools over my father. And you get to be the one to shag his daughter. Just imagine the face he makes when you tell him” but of course, she would give him whatever he wished “I’m sure that can be arranged. Right daddy?”
Back to top Go down
https://flippedgalleon.forumotion.com
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 3:54 am

The cruelty Hermione was displaying took him by surprise, but like called to like and it called to the dark parts of himself. Looking into her gorgeous blue eyes, he suddenly found himself coming around to the idea. "Okay, fine. Send an invitation to him that's glamoured, it will appear to say the wedding of Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy, but under the glamour can be her true name. If you could, my Lord, would you also add that it is mandatory that he be there?" he asked of him.

Voldemort nodded, smiling at the clever idea. "Yes, I think that would be an excellent way to do it. Lucius has grown rather pathetic in his older years to be frank, and I rather relish seeing his expression when he realizes the truth of things. I'll have Snape whip them up, he is good with formalities and always organized. When would you like the date, darling?" he asked his daughter.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 3:56 am

It was then that it hit Hermione they wanted a wedding soon "Wait wait wait. Im not getting married any time soon. Im only 16." She said as if it were stupid for them to even have the ideas in theyre head. "Cant we just arrange a meeting? He wont know who I am. So if I introduce myself as Hermione Granger, looking like this, he will be rather cofnused."
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 4:00 am

Voldemort nodded. "You make a valid point. We should invite him to meet for a betrothal contract. If I sign it, he won't dare refuse coming to the table to discuss the matter. Once the paperwork is complete and filed, you two will be magically bound and it would be nigh impossible save one of you dying for it to be broken. Are we all agreed?" he asked them.

Draco felt extremely lucky to be given the choice of a betrothal contract with the woman he actually loved and not some other person he cared nothing for. Taking her hands, he looked into her eyes as he squeezed them. "My vote's yes."
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 4:04 am

Hermione considered her fathers words carefully, but when she looked into Dracos eyes she immediately nodded in agreement "Yes." She said softly and kissed Draco, not caring if her father was there "I love you so much. Thank you, for being here for me through all this." She hugged him tightly and rested her head against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 4:07 am

Draco kissed back, cheeks flushing slightly but he ignored it as he held her close. "I love you, sweetheart. No matter what I'll always do my best to be here for you. Shall we go see our new home?" he asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 4:09 am

Hermione turned to her father, as if to ask permission. She then gave her reasons for not wanting to return to the school just yet, "I really dont feel like going back to the castle and deal with all the people. Especially Ron and Harry and the rest of the Weasley clan. They will bombard me with questions and try and find out who my true parents are, I cant tell them. I just cant. They will cast me out."
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 4:22 am

Voldemort gave her a hint of a smile. "Nothing to worry about, I was leading you to show you where I lived anyways. It wouldn't do to have a daughter not knowing where her father lived, now would it? Draco, is of course welcome as your chosen mate." he assured her.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 4:25 am

Hermione smiled and held Dracos hand tightly in hers "Perhaps we could invite Mr Malfoy over tonight daddy. I wanna see the look on his face." She had that evil glimmer in her eye that Draco always said she got when she was being evil and she giggled softly
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 4:32 am

"Well, if that's what you want I'll contact Snape when we get home and tell him to put things in motion." Voldemort said, before setting off again. He led them through woods and hills for another two miles before waving his wand, not using any verbal incantations as a precaution just to be safe as he adjusted them to let his party through. Once he was done, he stepped through, giving a gesture to the large and surprisingly well-kept manor house. The only explanation was, of course, lots and lots of magic being put in to maintain it.

Draco took it all in, before looking at Hermione. "Does this mean I can fall asleep next to you? I want to hold you in my arms and wake up with you next to me." he commented quietly.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 4:35 am

"Of course daddy." She said as she followed. When she saw the manor she was in shock of it all. It was so beautiful. WHen she turned to Draco she smiled "I will come to your room after my father falls asleep." She said kissing his cheek as they entered
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 4:42 am

Draco smiled and gave her a hug, nodding. "Alright, see you soon. I am going to go pick a place." he said, showing a little bit of his excitement through as he trudged off.

Voldemort watched before turning to her. "You can of course have any room you like, but I did make one up that's only a few doors down from mine, it has some old pictures and a painting your mother did." he told her, actually having thought of someone else for once.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 4:44 am

Hermione listened to her fathers words and walked to the room he spoke of. She noticed a big painting hanging on the wall of a lake scene. It was beautiful. She looked around the room and her eyes landed on a picture of her father and a blonde woman holding a tiny baby girl. It was her mother. It had to be. She picked the picture up as silent tears left her eyes “mum...”
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 11:58 am

This was a situation that Voldemort had expected, but had no clue on how to handle. "I'll be at the end of the hall if you need me." he said quietly, before walking out and leaving her to get settled in. Crying people, especially girls even if they were his daughter, was not something he was equipped to handle. Nor even wanted to attempt, to be perfectly honest.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 1:49 pm

Hermione watched as he left. She felt anger and sadness bubble up inside her before she let out a scream shattering the mirror with accidental magic. She knew the chaos would send Draco running in ready to kill someone. She curled up into a ball by the wall and just cried
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 2:05 pm

Draco had heard it and felt a burst of power even from where his room was. Concerned, he got there as quick as he could, but any anger left him when he saw Hermione curled into a ball and crying. She was leaning against the wall for support, but Draco moved to her side, sitting down as well and pulling her into his lap as he held her close, rubbing her back. "I'm right here, it'll be alright." he whispered soothingly.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 2:06 pm

She curled into his lap clutching the picture to her chest "Its my fault shes gone." She said as her tears fell. For some reason, she wanted her father. She just wanted her father "Draco, c-can you get daddy? Please?" She knew he was a cold hearted wizard, but surely he had a soft spot for her. She was his only daughter after all.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 2:17 pm

Draco's eyes hardened slightly at the request, knowing the man must have left her here intentionally but he kissed her cheek. "Sure, I'll get him." he said, walking off. After a few tries he found where Voldemort was and bowed his head. "My lord, your daughter needs you and sent me to ask if you would come." he told the man.

Seemingly irritated, he waved Draco away before finishing arranging his papers and locking them in a secure drawer. Only then did he get up, going to see what the problem was. It made him sick to see his daughter lying there like that, so defenseless and weak. "Get up." he said, before grabbing her by her shoulders and pulling her to her feet. "Our past does not rule us, we are Riddles. Overcome it by whatever means you have to do, but don't sit there crying. It accomplishes nothing. I...I miss her too, but we can't change what happened. This was most certainly not your fault, you were just...too powerful." told her with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 2:29 pm

Hermione whimpered softly when he yanked her to her feet. She knew he was heartless, but with her? She thought it would be different "IM only just learning all of this. So forgive me if Im feeling overly emotional. Not all of us are heartless snakes!" She shouted at him. She was angry that he wasnt more compassionate towards her "I know you hate everyone else and have to act like you dont give a damn about anyone, but Im your daughter! Care about me! Or Ill just leave. I went without you for 16 years, I can damn well do it again." Her eyes were a dark sapphire color instead of her usual crystal ice blue, as she was angry as all hell on earth. She moved back from him and just glared at him, she had no idea what to do or say anymore. She just held her head high after wiping her eyes from tears "I will be inviting some friends for dinner. And if you dare argue, I will just do it anyway. I will be inviting Daphne Greengrass and Ginny Weasley. And Im sure Draco would absolutely love to have Blaise for dinner as well. Now, if you will excuse me, I have to get ready."
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 12:56 am

Voldemort wanted more than anything to slap her right now, but....he needed her. Not to be his daughter, though an very tiny part of him did want that, but mainly to be the one who could take over if anything happened to him. Right now if he fell apart the organization did, and there was also that matter of the prophecy to consider. No, he needed her in his camp, so took her insults in silence until she was done. "You don't understand. I may have been cold before but losing her is what made me this, made me lose my humanity. I don't know how to love, not any more. You're welcome to try and teach me if you wish, but I can't promise that I'll feel the same when I haven't felt anything like it in years." he told her. The mention of bringing over friends made him uneasy, and he let out a sigh. "Fine, you can have them over but they are not to have free access to this location. Do that any way you like, but I will check before they leave to see if they know how to find us." he told her in an iron-willed voice. That was one matter there would be no compromise from him on. After a moment, he simply gave her a nod and left, hearing her request to get ready for her friends and having no desire to intrude on it.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 1:02 am

Hermione listened to him and frowned "You have me, daddy. Im part of her. I know Im not her. But I am part of both of you." She said wishing he would be more open with her. She knew it was a silly request, but she still wished for it. When he left she quickly wrote an owl to Daphne, Ginny and Blaise telling them to meet her at the entrance of the school, just outside the apparition point. She waited to recieve confirmation from them before going to Dracos room. She was still in her muggle clothing, having not gotten ready yet and knocked on the door "Draco?"
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 1:09 am

Draco had been sitting trying to take in his new situation, but as soon as he heard Hermione's voice, he perked up immediately and went to the door, opening it up for her. "Hey, are you okay?" he asked, opening his arms for a hug he thought she might need.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 1:15 am

She hugged him immediately and nodded "Yes. WIll you come with me to fetch our guests? I invited, Daphne, Ginny and Blaise. I figured we could go fetch them before we all get ready for dinner." She said just wanting to get out of the manor for a bit
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 1:20 am

"Oh, I didn't realize we were having company. Of course I'll come with you, darling. I have to admit though, I am getting a bit impatient to give you your gift. Took a while to find the right one, but it's perfect." he told her quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next