Flipped Galleon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

16 years ago, a dark soul arrived on the earth. A daughter had been born to Lord Voldemort. The order kidnapped her and everyone assumed her to be dead. Or was she?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nice To Meet You (Tristan)
Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 2:26 am by Cormac McLaggen

» Face Claims
Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Canon Claim (WIP)
Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan)
Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 12:37 am by Astoria Greengrass

» New Plan (Hermione)
Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 2:44 am by Draco Malfoy

» Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)
Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:32 am by Hermione Granger

» Decisions (Hermione)
Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:28 am by Hermione Granger

» How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)
Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 3:58 am by Hermione Granger

» The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)
Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:56 am by Hermione Granger

Top posting users this week
No user

Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  Empty
PostSubject: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 12:21 am

Hermione woke up late for her normal routine. She had slept in due to not being able to sleep at all. It was her birthday and she had a lot going on. She had to meet with her parents to discuss some things, and she was going to introduce them to Draco. She was extremely nervous about that. She got out of bed and walked towards the bathroom. As she passed the mirror she stopped and looked into it. Who was that staring back at her? The girl had bright blue eyes and platinum blonde hair. She was taller then Hermione and had more definition in the chests area. She raised a hand and the girl in the mirror did too. She let it a scream waking everyone before running to the quidditch pitch in search of Draco or Blaise. She knew one of them were bound to be there and she needed answers that she knew Draco had. “Draco!” She shouted.

Last edited by Hermione Granger on Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://flippedgalleon.forumotion.com
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 12:47 am

Draco had heard a scream from up in the tower even all the way out at the pitch, so when Hermione came he was as prepared as he could possibly be. He knew she would be different after today, but he had thought that would be more in terms of emotions and outlook not the full physical change. He couldn't help staring, she had hair that now was a mirror of his own in color, piercing blue eyes, and though he had loved Hermione's old body this one had more of an edgy and raw look to it that he found appealing. Pushing those thoughts down, he walked towards her. "Hello, Hermione. We need to get you to your parents, and soon." he said seriously, holding out a hand to her.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 12:50 am

“Draco I’m scared. What’s going on?” She asked as people stared at her. She felt something inside her and she glared at them “take a damn picture and get the hell out of my way” she snapped at them before putting her hands over her mouth. She was shocked at what she had just said. To a group of second years at that. “Draco...” she said with tears in her crystal blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 12:56 am

"I knew things would change, the new appearance I really did have no clue about. This is who you've always been, it must've been some sort of glamor tied to your magical core. Tell me, do you feel more...powerful?" he asked her, guessing the answer was probably yes. Draco flinched at the unexpected snapping, but only because it was unexpected. When she looked at him with tears in her eyes he gently brushed them away with his thumbs. "Shh, I'm right here love. Let's get you away from all of this before people start circling. Or, Merlin forbid, one of those Creevey boys finds his camera." he said, rushing towards the gates. "Headmistress Vex will understand if we send her an owl with the details of what happened, so let's go." he said, urging her to pick up speed.

Last edited by Draco Malfoy on Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 1:00 am

“I-i don’t know how I feel Draco. All I feel is scared” she said confusion running around her brain. She had no idea what was going on. Was this really her? Was this who she had always been? She followed Draco and shook her head “Draco please tell me what’s going on. I’m 16 now. It’s my birthday. You can tell me” she said referring to the fact that the vow should be broken
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 1:03 am

"The vow was that I can't be the one to tell you. I don't know how, but somehow they knew that we'd become...something." Draco said, shaking his head in frustration. "They have to be the ones who break the news, and most likely, him. In person." he told her, knowing she would know who he meant. He felt a brief flare of pain, because even though he hadn't given information it was awful close to the mark.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 1:09 am

Hermione went wide eyed “Draco...” she said coming to a stop just outside of hogsmeade. “Him. Does he know?” She asked looking at him. She shook her head and approached the spot where her parents were. She saw a cloaked figure with them and knew immediately who it was. She felt something drawing herself to him. She knew then who she was. She didn’t need anyone to tell her. It was as if a door opened and all the knowledge came flooding out. She nodded at her adoptive parents “Jane. Arthur.” She then turned to the cloaked man “father”
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 1:15 am

Draco looked at her with some pain in his eyes, knowing this would be hard for her but he couldn't answer. "You'll see soon enough." he said quietly, holding her hand tightly in his. When they got close enough and Hermione began addressing people he got down on his knee, bowing as was proper. "My Lord, I am here to serve however I may." he said, not raising his head until he was instructed to.

Voldemort smiled and laughed in his harsh, cruel way, sending chills to everyone save most likely his own blood. "You can raise your head, boy. I am pleased with the way you've handled the situation. My daughter, it is good to finally see you as your true self. Do you feel...free?" he asked, stepping closer and looking at her curiously, head tilted to one side slightly.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 1:21 am

Hermione watched as her boyfriend got to a knee and before her father spoke she addressed him in a commanding tone that she somehow knew he would have to obey “Draco. Up” she then turned to her adoptive parents “thank you for taking care of me all these years. I truly do love you. But I have a feeling I will be staying with my father from now on” she turned to him and nodded when he asked if she felt more free “like a huge weight has been taken off me. I must ask, what is my real name?” She had a feel Hermione wasn’t her birth name.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 1:29 am

Jumping up the instant he heard his partner's voice, he looked at her with a mix of fear and concern. The love was still there, but he was feeling a lot more uncertain than he had been just a few minutes ago where she'd been relying on him. He knew that his role would be a supporting one, but that was not one that would come naturally. Definitely not...naturally. It was one thing to do it for a man who had established himself as their leader, but this was his partner, the girl he loved. For some reason he had imagined it would always be equal, and now he was being faced with a harsh reality that made the fears he had of her one day discarding him return.

"Athena Kali Riddle. I'm sure you are already familiar with their meanings, if what I've heard has any basis in fact and I would certain hope it does." Voldemort said, twirling his wand in his fingers. "What other questions do you have?" he asked, knowing there would be more.

Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 1:31 am

Hermione reaches out and took dracos hand to reassure him she was still there. She had been harsh and she didn’t like that. She stepped closer so their bodies were touching and looked to her father “Athena kali riddle. Goddess of wisdom and goddess of destruction. It makes sense” she said softly more to herself than to anyone else “where is my mother?” She asked noticing the lack of a woman figure
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 1:43 am

Draco squeezed back, pulling her arm a bit closer as he moved to her side instead of the other way around. He was as curious to hear more about this history as Hermione was, he'd known some but by no means all. Voldemort was of course, reveling in being the center of attention and smiled dangerously. "Your mother, that was a rather unfortunate circumstance. She was somebody I'd met when I went to Albania, half German. Lindita Gottschalk. I'm afraid there was an accident when you were very young, a magical tantrum when you were but a toddler. Before I knew it there was blood and bone all over your nursery. After that, I thought it was best to take some precautions to keep you from hurting others before you could control it." he said, hoping she would understand his side of things.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 1:46 am

Hermione listened to his story and felt her body go cold. She had killed her mother. It was her fault. Although she had no memory or connection to this woman emotionally, she had been her mother. She leaned into Draco for support as she suddenly felt weak. She bit her lip and tried not to cry. She would not show weakness. But it was getting harder and harder “my next question, is my friends. Harry. He is my best friend...” she said “you can’t keep trying to kill him”
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 1:53 am

Voldemort's face went from friendly to cold almost instantly. "There are things about the Potter boy you couldn't have known, child. A prophecy was made, Severus relayed most of it to me but not all. That was what the whole fight at the Ministry was about. From what I gather of it, Harry is the one, the only one who could put an end to our rule. However, with the problem of our wand cores, unless I find a proper replacement it makes things...complicated." he said, fixing his piercing red eyes on hers. "Ideally, I had hoped you could handle it. You know his weaknesses, Athena." he told her, trying to use a bit of the told Tom Riddle charm.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 6:43 am

Hermione narrowed her eyes at him with no fear what so ever “you expected me to kill my best friend?! Are you insane?!” She shouted at him. She was suddenly quite happy they met at the shack and no one could hear. “I will not be causing any harm to him. He has been nothing but kind to me. And to Draco since he and I got together” just then a thought hit her head and she turned to Draco “Draco. I’m not a Muggle born”
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 12:17 pm

Voldemort let her vent, about to say something when she turned on Draco. Knowing how important that was to his plans, he bit his tongue and waited while she had her say with him. This was one thing he dare not interfere with, and had to let run its own course.

Draco gulped when an angry Athena whirled on him, but he didn't back away, not yet. He knew doing that would make her hate him in ways he didn't even want to fathom. "No, you most certainly are not that. I wasn't aware until recently. Like everyone else, I thought you were who you appeared to be, Athena." he told her.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 1:21 pm

“Ok one, do not call me that just yet. I’m still just Hermione. And two, I’m not angry at you. I just had a brilliant idea. And three, I’m not a Muggle born. You can go home. I highly doubt your father would disapprove of this pairing once he learns the truth” she said with a big smile on her face. She had hated herself for causing inner family drama for her boyfriend. But now it would all be fixed and go away.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 2:29 pm

Draco was relieved, but when she spoke further he frowned a little. "Yeah, he probably would be all for it no doubt. But, he rejected you and treated you, us, terribly. Hermione, I'm not sure I can forgive him for that." he told her. It had hurt more than he dared voice, because he was used to hiding his vulnerabilities.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 2:42 pm

Hermione noticed the pain in his voice and it saddened her “Draco. Sirius won’t let us stay there when he learns of this.” She then turned to her father and turned on the charm “daddy” she said in a sweet voice “Draco has no where to go. He has been extremely loyal. To us. Can’t he stay with us?”
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 3:05 am

Draco turned to her in surprise, but decided to see how this would play out. Living with Hermione and the Dark Lord would certainly make him a target in some minds. The opportunity to be arouind her was worth it in his opinion, though, and after the initial shock he gave her a hint of a smile.

Voldemort was intrigued by the idea it seemed, as he slowly paced back and forth considering the matter. "I will agree to that on the condition you take responsibility for any training he might need daughter. He needs to be prepared for when he's called to battle, and aside from some Occlumency skills learned from Snape he has yet to become useful. Do we have a deal?" he asked, red eyes finding her blues.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 3:11 am

Hermione smiled and released dracos hand to walk over to her father and look him straight in the eye “of course daddy. He will be in excellent hands with me” Hermione knew when to kiss ass and when to kick it. This was a definite kiss moment. She smiled brightly up at her father. She had a feeling she would soon have the most feared wizard in the world wrapped around her finger.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 3:28 am

Voldemort studied her before glancing at Draco and looking back. "As you wish, use it as your chance to prove yourself worthy. By itself it won't tell me you are ready to lead at my side, but it is a place to start. Come, you two." he said, motioning to them as he started walking away.

Draco while excited was also feeling rather nervous. "You, me, and him. If we ever get married how the hell do I convince him to hand you over?" he asked, blushing as that was what came out. Nerves brought out the strangest things at times.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 3:31 am

Hermione nodded at her father “of course daddy” she walked along side Draco following him. When he spoke she turned to him in shock “married? You see us going that far?” She asked. It wasn’t that she didn’t, but she was surprised he did.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 3:35 am

Draco looked at her, perplexed by the question. "It's us. Of course I see what we have going that far. We help each other be who we're supposed to be." he told her quietly, leaning in and giving her a quick kiss before continuing to walk with her, hands firmly laced together.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 3:36 am

Hermione smiled and kissed him back before calling for her fathers sttention. She felt like being wicked “daddy. Did you know I’m going to marry Draco one day?” She asked biting her lower lip between her teeth. She wanted to see who’s head would explode first, her fathers or her boyfriends
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)    Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Draco I’m scared (Draco. Rated m)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next