Flipped Galleon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

16 years ago, a dark soul arrived on the earth. A daughter had been born to Lord Voldemort. The order kidnapped her and everyone assumed her to be dead. Or was she?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nice To Meet You (Tristan)
The Morning After (Hermione and Company) EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 2:26 am by Cormac McLaggen

» Face Claims
The Morning After (Hermione and Company) EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Canon Claim (WIP)
The Morning After (Hermione and Company) EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan)
The Morning After (Hermione and Company) EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 12:37 am by Astoria Greengrass

» New Plan (Hermione)
The Morning After (Hermione and Company) EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 2:44 am by Draco Malfoy

» Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)
The Morning After (Hermione and Company) EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:32 am by Hermione Granger

» Decisions (Hermione)
The Morning After (Hermione and Company) EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:28 am by Hermione Granger

» How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)
The Morning After (Hermione and Company) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 3:58 am by Hermione Granger

» The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)
The Morning After (Hermione and Company) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:56 am by Hermione Granger

Top posting users this week
No user

The Morning After (Hermione and Company)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

The Morning After (Hermione and Company) Empty
PostSubject: The Morning After (Hermione and Company)   The Morning After (Hermione and Company) EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 12:12 pm

Draco woke up with his arms around Hermione, and couldn't help smiling at that. Leaning over, he pressed a gentle kiss to her cheek before letting go and tucking the covers in tighter around her. "I'm going to get a start on making breakfast." he said quietly, not wanting to disturb her if she was still sound asleep. Heading to the kitchen, he started putting some of the cooking skills to the test making bacon, eggs, toast, and even some cinnamon rolls though he wasn't sure if those would turn out or not.

Meanwhile, Theo was starting to wake up after his night of fun with Daphne. The loss of her stung, but he knew deep down it was the right decision. Putting on jeans and a t-shirt, he made his way towards the smell of food coming from the kitchen, which surprisingly wasn't burning down as he saw Draco was the one doing the cooking. "You're full of surprises, my friend. Sorry if the noise last night disturbed you." he said.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Hermione and Company)   The Morning After (Hermione and Company) EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 3:02 pm

Hermione stirred a bit and curled deeper into the covers when she noticed the loss of Dracos warmth in the bed. But she was hungry and he had mentioned breakfast. After a few moments she sat up, the blankets still wrapped around her and yawned softly.

Daphne had fallen asleep on the couch, she had transfigured some old curtains into a blanket and pillow and was still snoring softly as the boys came down. SHe was quite uncomfortable, but she didnt wanna be near Theo. Not after his rejection. She did love him, but he didnt want her anymore
Back to top Go down
https://flippedgalleon.forumotion.com
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Hermione and Company)   The Morning After (Hermione and Company) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 12:35 am

Draco just waved it off, to be honest he'd been so wrapped up with what was happening with Hermione that he hadn't really noticed much of it. "Don't worry about it. Where's Daphne, though? I assumed she'd be coming down with you." he said, looking at Theo curiously.

Theo met Draco's gaze, shaking his head. "We're over, if she didn't take an empty room I would guess she's on the couch. She left before I could tell her to take the bed." he explained, which caused Draco to frown. Honestly, it was a bit of a relief for Theo and he watched as Draco cooked, surprised that he actually seemed reasonably capable.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Hermione and Company)   The Morning After (Hermione and Company) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 12:39 am

Daphne was in the room right next to them and could hear them talking. She groaned and grabbed her shoe and threw it at Theo “both of you shut the hell up. I’m trying to sleep. I swear to Merlin I will hex your bloody balls off!”

Hermione slipped one of dracos big T-shirt’s on and a pair of his boxers which she magicked to fit her before going down to the kitchen. She laughed a bit at daphne and went over and kissed her forehead “always a princess” the two girls had gotten over their squabbles and were best of friends again. Hermione then turned on Theo and anger came over her “THEODORE NOTT! How dare you break my best friends heart. You’re a pig you are! She loved you and you just used her for sex then threw her away!”
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Hermione and Company)   The Morning After (Hermione and Company) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 12:49 am

Draco grabbed a plate of food and walked over to where Daphne was while Hermione yelled at Theo. He handed the plate to Daphne and cast a silencing charm around them. "It's probably best we let Hermione handle that one on her own, best not to have witnesses if there's a murder." he told her.

Theo felt his own anger rise and pushed Hermione back a step when she got too close for his comfort. "Hermione, you don't know what the hell you're talking about. For one thing, I told her before we ever had sex that we were done, and she still wanted to. The main reason it was over is because she's in love with your boyfriend. She can lie all she wants to herself or to me, but I'm not stupid. I'm not the person she wants to be with, and I'm not going to play second fiddle." he said, growling a little.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Hermione and Company)   The Morning After (Hermione and Company) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 12:53 am

Hermione pouted at Theo “she doesn’t like Draco. She already told me everything. She was testin his loyalty to me. If he were to react to her advances she would have shot him down right away and told me.” She said explaining everything her friend had told her last night “if you’re gonna let her being a good friend to me ruin your relationship that’s on you. But don’t try and paint a bad picture of her”

Daphne sighed and looked at Draco “I really hope me and Theo didn’t keep you up last night. Hermione told me of the fight. I’m sorry” she said and bit into a piece of bacon.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Hermione and Company)   The Morning After (Hermione and Company) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 12:58 am

Theo looked at Hermione, and just sighed. This was one of those moments when he could tell she really was new to all the Slytherin stuff. "Hermione, I'm not mad at Daphne or trying to make her out to be some bitch. She's been in love with Draco since they were kids, though. I've seen it, I was just fooling myself into thinking she'd moved on. Don't let her fool you too." he said. The whole testing thing was the biggest crock of bull he'd ever heard.

"I was so wrapped up in our stuff I hardly noticed. Glad you at least had something good happen to you, though." he told her with a hint of a smile. Her apology he waved off. "It's water under the bridge." he assured her. He'd snacked while cooking food for the rest of them so wasn't too hungry really.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Hermione and Company)   The Morning After (Hermione and Company) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 1:00 am

Hermione balled up her fist "Enough Theo! I dont know what your trying to do. If youre trying to make me doubt Draco so Ill leave him and you can have me all to your self or whatever. But it wont work!" She shouted shoving the boy into the wall hard. She immediately covered her mouth with her hand and just stared "I-Im sorry, Theo. Are you ok?"

Daphne stretched out along the couch and rested her legs on top of Dracos lap as she ate "You make a really good breakfast Draco. The sausage is especially delicious. Its nice and big and juicy." She said locking eyes with him as she spoke the words before taking a bite
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Hermione and Company)   The Morning After (Hermione and Company) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 1:05 am

Theo wiped some blood from where he'd bit his lip, and spat some out on the ground. "I was trying to be a good friend and give you a heads-up so she doesn't hurt you too. This isn't about me wanting you or anything close." he said, shaking his head and leaving the room. He went to the kitchen and washed his mouth out before dishing himself up some breakfast.

Draco watched as she bit into the sausage, trying not to let it turn him on but it did just a little. "Daphne, please stop. I told you I love Hermione already, I really don't want to have to keep repeating it every time we hang out." he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Hermione and Company)   The Morning After (Hermione and Company) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 1:08 am

Daphne giggled softly and licked her lip as some of the juices from the meat had dropped onto it "What? I was simply complimenting the chef. Nothing wrong with that, right?" SHe said with a wink as she continued to eat.

Hermione followed Theo with her head hanging low "Theo Im sorry." She said softly "I dont know what came over me." She slowly reached out and gripped his fore arm. She bit her lower lip softly to try and keep it from quivering
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Hermione and Company)   The Morning After (Hermione and Company) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 1:11 am

Draco watched as she licked her lip, feeling himself get harder especially when she winked. "We both know it's more than that. Don't make this harder than it has to be. I want to be able to hang out with my best friend without things being...awkward." he said.

Theo saw the way she was acting and sighed. [color=#ff9933"It's like you're two different people right now. You need to find a balance. Have you tried meditating or occlumency?[/color]" he asked, reaching over and giving her a light hug to let her know it was okay.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Hermione and Company)   The Morning After (Hermione and Company) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 1:14 am

"It appears the situation is not the only thing getting harder, Dray." She said her eyes lowering to below his belt and she giggled again "I think Im gonna go for a little walk. Come find me if you want." She said standing up. She had on the shorted piece of green material that could pass for a skirt and a tight black tank top. She threw on her favorite leather jacket and walked outside

Hermione wrapped her arms around him and sniffled softly "I havent been doing anything. Ive been afraid to tell anyone. I get head aches all the time from it, its like Ive got two voices yelling in my head. Hermiones and Athenas. I dont know who to listen to."
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Hermione and Company)   The Morning After (Hermione and Company) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 1:19 am

"You really seem fixated on my anatomy. Was Theo not enough for you?" Draco asked her curiously. When she got up in that tiny outfit, he went from hard to full size, and even though he knew he was going to regret it he waited a minute before following after, putting his own jacket on as well.

"What you need is a mind healer to help heal the fracture what was made between your two identities, and slowly merge them into one. My parents know a few good ones, I'm sure they'd be more than happy to help. If you want." he said, hugging her back and instinctively stroking her hair as he did.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Hermione and Company)   The Morning After (Hermione and Company) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 1:23 am

Hermione nodded, keeping her arms around him. "Can we go today? Like right now. Im sure Draco wont mind." She said wanting to get everything fixed as soon as humanly possible. She wanted to feel normal again

Daphne smirked when she heard Dracos footsteps behind her. She spun to face him, a smile on her lips "I see Mions not enough for you if you had to follow me out here. WHats the matter, Dray? The prude not giving you any attention?" She asked trailing her fingers down his chest and over his belt buckle
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Hermione and Company)   The Morning After (Hermione and Company) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 1:28 am

Theo knew he should probably talk to Draco first, but this was kind of a serious problem. "Yeah, I suppose we probably should. I can floo us there if we have some powder." he said, not breaking the hug since he figured she could use it right now.

Draco immediately snapped his hand around her wrist and twisted it behind her back. "Our sex life is none of your business. I thought you had something you actually wanted to discuss. Do you?" he asked, biting his lip. He could say he didn't want her as much as he liked, but his erection was quite visible and told a different story.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Hermione and Company)   The Morning After (Hermione and Company) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 1:31 am

Hermione nodded, appreciative of the hug right then. She needed it now more than ever "I have some in my bag. Can we floo to ym manor first so I can see daddy?" She asked. Shehad a feeling she needed to speak to her father about this prophecy and found out exactly what was expected of her before she went to this healer.

Daphne laughed and yanked her wrist back "Someones a bit touchy." She said rubbing the now reddening skin where he had grabbed "I said nothing of the sort. I simply stated to come find me if you wanted. If YOU wanted. Which you obviously did, cuz here you are."
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Hermione and Company)   The Morning After (Hermione and Company) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 1:36 am

"Of course we can. I'll just hang back and let you two talk." he said, and in short order they found floo powder and Hermione took them to her dad's place. It was weird, that her dad's place was the lair of Voldemort, but he figured he could get used to it in time.

Draco sighed at that, and nodded, taking a seat on the ground. "I guess...I needed someone to talk to. Hermione's been acting weird. Sometimes she's like herself, and other times she's this cruel person that...I'm not sure I like as much. Like what we did to Pansy. I know she deserved it, I do, but...I still felt guilty after. Hermione was all proud of herself, and it made me sick. I try to talk to her about what's going on but she shuts me out, try to get closer and she pushes me away. She...she doesn't love me the way I love her, and it's killing me Daph." he said, tearing up a little but not wiping it away like normal. Daphne had seen him at his worst, and he trusted her to know the right thing to do to help him. So for once, he let his vulnerabilities be seen.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Hermione and Company)   The Morning After (Hermione and Company) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 1:39 am

Daphne listened to him speak and felt her heart break for Draco. She hated to see him like this. SHe sat down beside him and pulled his head to her chets and just held him "I know its hard. But maybe you guys just arent meant to be together right now. Maybe you should take a break and let her life get back together. She did just go through some pretty traumatic stuff." She played with his hair softly like she used to do when he got upset because of something and kissed the shell of his ear
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Hermione and Company)   The Morning After (Hermione and Company) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 1:43 am

Draco hugged her tight, grateful for her help and he had to admit you really couldn't beat being held to the chest of your gorgeous best friend. It was her support that he was most appreciative though, and he shivered a little when she kissed his ear softly. "Maybe. But...I already know she won't come back. Just yesterday, she called me Malfoy with all the venom she used to use. A part of her still hates me, yet she says she doesn't. I just...wish things were different. It could be you were right when we were six and you said we belonged together, and I was just too stupid to see it all along." he admitted, the thought scaring him. Would she even take him back now?
Back to top Go down
Daphne Greengrass

Daphne Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Hermione and Company)   The Morning After (Hermione and Company) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 1:46 am

Daphne was in shock when he finished speaking. She bit at her lip and didnt know what to say "She left, by the way. She went off with Theo. I saw the floo network activate and theres two less peoples energy in the house." It was one of Daphnes abilities, she could pick up on a persons energy if they were near by. She sighed and pushed Draco up a bit and cupped his cheeks "I stand by what I said when we were 6. But it is up to you what youre gonna do. And who youre gonna do."
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Hermione and Company)   The Morning After (Hermione and Company) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 1:48 am

While he knew he should be surprised or angry at them leaving like that, he half expected it, and just shook his head. Draco took a deep breath when she told him the last part, though. Looking into her beautiful brown eyes, he felt a spark of something he never had before. "I think I know, but I need to be sure. Daphne...w-will you kiss me?" he asked nervously, heart pounding.
Back to top Go down
Daphne Greengrass

Daphne Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Hermione and Company)   The Morning After (Hermione and Company) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 1:51 am

Daphne chewed on her lip before slowly leaning forward and kissing him. SHe felt something in her stomach, like a string pulling, and she melted into him right away. SHe wrapped her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss before hed even had a moment to react to her
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Hermione and Company)   The Morning After (Hermione and Company) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 1:55 am

All of a sudden as their lips melt his fears and worries that had been gnawing at him began to lift. For the first time in at least a month he felt happy, and whole again. Wrapping his arms around her waist he pulled her closer and deepened the kiss in response, tongue darting out to taste hers as a moan escaped him.
Back to top Go down
Daphne Greengrass

Daphne Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Hermione and Company)   The Morning After (Hermione and Company) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 1:57 am

Daphne felt relief wash over her. She finally had her Draco. ANd she was not about to let him go, by any means necessary. She opened her mouth for him eagerly and battled with his tongue for dominance as she pushed her body up against his "Draco..." She said softly in a moan "Its cold out here. Why dont we go back inside and cuddle up by the fire. Blaise and Ginny left already so itll be just us."
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Hermione and Company)   The Morning After (Hermione and Company) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:01 am

Draco gave her a smile, nodding. "Yeah, that sounds like a great idea." he said, taking off his jacket and wrapping it around her before standing up. He helped her up and wrapped his arm tightly around her waist. "Daphne, I'm sorry it took me so long. This is what was always supposed to happen, and I just wanted to say...thanks for not giving up."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Hermione and Company)   The Morning After (Hermione and Company) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Morning After (Hermione and Company)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next