Flipped Galleon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

16 years ago, a dark soul arrived on the earth. A daughter had been born to Lord Voldemort. The order kidnapped her and everyone assumed her to be dead. Or was she?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nice To Meet You (Tristan)
Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 2:26 am by Cormac McLaggen

» Face Claims
Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Canon Claim (WIP)
Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan)
Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 12:37 am by Astoria Greengrass

» New Plan (Hermione)
Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 2:44 am by Draco Malfoy

» Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)
Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:32 am by Hermione Granger

» Decisions (Hermione)
Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:28 am by Hermione Granger

» How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)
Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 3:58 am by Hermione Granger

» The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)
Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:56 am by Hermione Granger

Top posting users this week
No user

Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 3:25 pm

Draco could see something bad was starting between the two girls and frowned. "I'll go have a talk with her, we've been friends for a long time. If I tell her to back the fuck off she will." he said, kissing her gently before motioning Daphne away from the group towards the stairs. "Come on Greengrass, we need to chat."
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 3:29 pm

Hermione frowned and walked over to Theo when the two Slytherins walked off "I hate the way she looks at him" What she didnt say was that it was the same way she looked at him. There was something about Theo, she didnt know what it was. She sighed and leaned into the tan boys arms. She notcied Ginny and Blaise had disappeared but didnt think too much into it

Daphne followed Draco and leaned against the wall of the room they entered. She crossed her arms over her chest and looked at him "Whats up, Dray?" She asked using her childhood nickname. It was Drakey, or Drake, which she knew he hated. Just Dray.
Back to top Go down
https://flippedgalleon.forumotion.com
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 3:34 pm

Theo, a little uncomfortable but not wanting to hurt Hermione's feelings hugged her nonetheless. "You're telling me. I mean, she'd told me she used to have a crush on him, but she always made it seem like it was over. Now this crap, I want to give her the benefit of the doubt but I can't just ignore when she's ogling him like that." he said, sighing.

"Don't call me that, Daphne. You know exactly what's up and don't pretend you don't. First you eye me up like a piece of meat, apologize and then ten minutes later you are doing it again. It's making Hermione jealous, Theo's clearly uncomfortable. We're both fucking dating other people. What in the world do you think this is? It's not some swinger's club where we share." he said angrily, running fingers through his hair and trying to keep calm but clearly failing.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 3:39 pm

"She used to have a thing for Draco?" Hermione asked, she hadnt know this and it bothered her. SHe sighed and tugged on the hem of her shirt nervously. She didnt know what to say or do about the matter at hand, she just hoped Draco could handle it.

Daphne frowned and looked at him "What do you want from me, Draco? To just ignore every bit of feelings Ive felt for you since we were 6 years old all because you have a sudden infatuation? I uget it. Shes his daughter. That means power." She stepped forward and played with his hair in the way she knew he liked "Come on, Dray."
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 3:43 pm

"Look, they haven't done anything. Draco obviously loves you. It wouldn't surprise me if Daphne tried something, but Draco wouldn't cheat. You don't have anything to worry about." Theo said, worrying more himself the longer he talked so he shut up.

Draco flinched when she said he wanted Hermione for her power. "I want you to respect the fact when I say no. Listen, you're great, but I've never been interested Daphne. Hermione's status doesn't have a damn thing to do with it, we're good for each other. We help each other." he said softly, slapping her hand off and pinning it against the wall when she played with his hair. "Clearly helping someone you care about is a lesson you have yet to learn. Were you just playing with Theo because you were bored?" he asked, squeezing her wrist before he realized what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 3:52 pm

Hermione nodded "I know he wouldnt. Purely out fo fear of my father. But daddy wuldnt get a chance to get his hands on him before I killed him myself. If its one thing I can not stand its a cheater. And Draco knows this about me." She said feeling a bit more confident, but she noticed the waver in Theos voice "Itll be ok, Theo." She said hugging him

Daphne frowned and her chin began to waver. She bit her bottom lip to keep from sniffling too much. "I can help you, Dray. No one knows you better than I do. Weve been inseperable since we were in diapers." When he accused her of using Theo she shook her head "No of course not!" She whimpered softly in pain when he squeezed ehr wrist "Draco..."
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 4:31 pm

Theo hugged her back, more grateful this time for it and finding himself wishing he was with somebody more like Hermione. Daphne was great, but sometimes he got a feeling he was what she was settling for. "Thanks, Hermione." he said quietly.

Draco knew that as well as she did. "Yes we have, so I don't get why you are acting like this. If you really care about Theo then prove it and stop pining after me. I'm with Hermione." he said, letting go of her wrist, feeling horrible for the way she was looking at him. "Look, you know it's not...it's not how I feel about you that's the problem. But I'm in love with her, and unless something changes this will never, ever happen." he said slowly, hoping she would get let that sink in. "I'm sorry." he said, pointing to her wrist, but also meaning turning her down too.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 4:48 pm

Hermione smiled and nodded. She looked towards the door where Draco and daphne disappeared through “they have been gone for quite a while.” She said feeling a bit of worry “maybe we should go check on them?” She asked

Daphne frowned and cupped dracos face “look me in the eye and tell me you have no feelings for me. Tell me... and I’ll let go. I’ll go back to Theo and I’ll never bother you again” when he said he was in love with Hermione it hurt her. Bad. “What would t cause to change it?” She asked sadness in her voice
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 4:59 pm

Theo shook his head. "Not yet, Daphne's possessive. Give Draco a little time to make it clear how he feels about you. She won't let go until he hurts her." he said, knowing his girlfriend that well at least.

Draco shook his head, pushing her fingers off and looking her in the eyes. "There's nothing you can do about it Daphne. I love her. The only thing would change it is if she decides she doesn't love me back." he said, hating the way she was clearly in pain. "Daphne, I didn't plan this. But I can't change how I feel. If you can't love Theo, than let him go. Don't toy with him." he said, before leaving and going back towards the main room where he'd left Theo and Hermione.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 9:44 pm

Hermione frowned. She didn’t know how to feel. She felt tears in her eyes as she curled into theos lap. She hid her face in his neck and sniffles softly a few times as silent tears fell from her eyes. She quickly wiped them away when Draco re entered the room. She looked at him then at daphne and then looked away
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 9:52 pm

"Sorry, I didn't realize I was interrupting." Draco said, more than a little hurt to see his girlfriend curled up on somebody's lap. "Guess you don't actually trust me after all." he said, turning and going to the room he'd picked out for himself here. The room he had hoped to share with Hermione.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 10:21 pm

“Don’t trust you? You’re obviously the one that doesn’t trust me, Draco. I can’t turn to a friend for comfort when there’s a million thoughts racing through my head?” She shouted at him then shook her head when he left “fuck this. I’m going for a walk. No one fucking follow me” she said. The minute she did she knew one of them would follow her. Whether it be Blaise, Theo, Draco or Ginny she didn’t know. She grabbed dracos leather jacket and threw it around her shoulders before storming outside and slamming the door shut behind her.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 10:48 pm

Draco didn't even hear her, he was already gone. Theo just looked at Daphne, and saw how upset she was over his friend turning her down if we had to guess. "Fuck you Daphne, don't pretend I didn't know what that was all about. We're through." he said, before leaving to find a room as well.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 10:51 pm

Daphne was in shock at Theos words "Theo." She said and followed him. She walked over and wrapped her arms around him "Theo baby come on. Dont be like that please." She said kissing at his neck softly "Im sorry for whatever you think it was about. I love you." She said. She did love him, but not in that way. But she knew it would eventually drive Draco crazy to see she and Theo, especially if he and Hermione were fighting.

Hermione stormed through the snow and stopped when she reached a tree. She sighed and slumped into the tree before hitting the ground. She hid her face in her arms and just cried. She didnt stop until she felt a presence. She looked up sniffling and sighed "Hey Blaise."
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 10:53 pm

"Whatever I think it was about? Are you kidding?" he asked, pushing her off. "You're trying to fuck Draco and get him away from Hermione. You were just lying to me this whole time, weren't you? Trying to make him jealous since we're friends." he said, looking at her to see if he was right. What he saw there stung more than he wanted to admit.

Blaise stood next to her, worried a little but knowing she could take care of herself. "Want to share?" he asked, having a good idea what had her upset but not wanting to jump to conclusions.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 10:57 pm

Daphne shook her head and chuckled at Theos words "Oh honey, are you that worried about losing me to Draco. Look at me, Theo. I love you." SHe said and lifted his head to face her and kissed him deeply "In fact, why dont I show you just how much." She said biting her lip as she locked eyes with him

Hermione sighed and gave into Blaise "Its Draco. I dont know whats going on with him and Daph, but he got mad at me for when I confided in Theo earlier. I was upset and had a million things going through my mind. He has no right ton be mad at me. The damn prick."
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 11:01 pm

"You don't love me so stop pretending. I love you, but...I could use the stress release. Once more for old time's sake." he said, pulling her into his lap and kissing her roughly, biting down hard enough to draw blood from her lip. Things wouldn't be the same between them after this, but they could go out enjoying themselves at least.

Blaise looked at Hermione, sighing. "Look, I heard what happened. He came back from telling Daphne off, and saw you crying holding onto somebody else. It doesn't matter that you're friends, he wants to be the one to comfort you. And he saw somebody else doing that. He loves you, Hermione." he told her.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 11:04 pm

Daphne kissed back and gasped softly as he bit her lip and tasted the blood, "Theo..." She said softly as pleasure filled her voice. Daphne had always been one to enjoy her pleasures roughly. She dug her nails into the back of his head as she kissed him

"He cant be the reason Im upset and be the one to comfort me. Its one or the other." Hermione said stubbornly and crossed her arms over her chest. She sighed and banged the back of her head into the tree a few times "Im a damn idiot, arent I? So much for brightest witch of her age."
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 11:10 pm

"You're not an idiot. We're all emotional tonight. But trust me, if Draco had ever wanted Daphne he could have had her a long time ago. You won't lose him to her." he assured her, reaching down and squeezing her shoulder lightly..
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 11:20 pm

Hermione nodded "Thanks Blaise. im gonna go find him." She said and made her way back to the shack> She went to the door to Dracos room and knocked softly and waited for an answer
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 11:27 pm

Draco was curled up on his bed crying a little, and even though he really didn't want to see anybody he called out. "Enter." he said, wiping his eyes and trying to sit up, not doing a good job of it as he was still rather shaky.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 11:34 pm

Hermione opened the door. When she saw him she stopped cold. SHe felt horrible, even thought she hadnt really done anything wrong. She walked over to him and crawled onto the bed and curled into him "Im sorry." She said softly and wrapped her arms around him
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 11:37 pm

"So am I. I know you would never do anything to hurt me like cheating on me. I was just...upset. Telling Daphne off was hard, because I had to hurt my friend. She doesn't really like taking no for an answer." he explained, fidgeting a little. After a few moments though, he hugged her back tight against him. "Can...can you stay with me tonight?" he asked in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 11:39 pm

Hermione sighed and nodded “I understand” when he asked if she would stay the night she nodded “yes of course” she said and crawled under the covers. She transfigured her clothes into a pajamas and lied her head on the pillow “I do love you, Draco. You know that right?”
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 11:42 pm

"Of course I know that. Because I love you just as much, and I can feel it. In here." Draco told her, taking her hand and placing it on his chest. He was in his pyjamas as well, loose shorts and a plain white t-shirt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)   Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Making Pansy Shriek (and not the good way. Hermione and pals)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next