Flipped Galleon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

16 years ago, a dark soul arrived on the earth. A daughter had been born to Lord Voldemort. The order kidnapped her and everyone assumed her to be dead. Or was she?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nice To Meet You (Tristan)
Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 2:26 am by Cormac McLaggen

» Face Claims
Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Canon Claim (WIP)
Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan)
Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 12:37 am by Astoria Greengrass

» New Plan (Hermione)
Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 2:44 am by Draco Malfoy

» Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)
Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:32 am by Hermione Granger

» Decisions (Hermione)
Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:28 am by Hermione Granger

» How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)
Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 3:58 am by Hermione Granger

» The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)
Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:56 am by Hermione Granger

Top posting users this week
No user

Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione)   Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 12:57 pm

"I-I dont know. It just came out like it belonged there. I dont know Draco. And Im actually quite terrified about it. This isnt the first time. When we were talking to Sirius and he asked if you supported him, I almost shouted at Sirius that it didnt matter if you did cuz I did too. And that scared the actually shit out of me. Im Hermione Granger. The poster princess for the light side." She said almost in tears
Back to top Go down
https://flippedgalleon.forumotion.com
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione)   Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 1:36 pm

Draco sat down and pulled her into his lap, holding her and rubbing her back as he held her close. "That's what people want you to be, yeah. Who do you want to be Hermione? Because that's all that matters. Agreeing with us doesn't mean you can't still be a good person or love, we can't all be white knights like Harry. It's going to be alright, love." he said soothingly.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione)   Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 1:40 pm

"I dont know what I want. Its like theres two people in my brain. One that says to stay on the light side and one thats trying to coax me to the dark. To you." She said the tears now falling "When it comes to it, Im going to fight with you Draco. I will not let anything happen to you. I love you more than anything or anyone else in this world."
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione)   Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 1:47 pm

Draco held her tighter, pulling her tight against his chest. "Hermione I feel the same way about you, you don't have to explain this to me because I already know. If you had asked me to become light for you, I would and will seriously consider it. But, I think when you know the full truth you'll understand things and it should help clear up at least some of the confusion." he assured her. "Snape...he made me swear the unbreakable not to say when he saw how close we were getting. If not for that I'd tell you now." he said, feeling guilty even though he couldn't help it at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione)   Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 2:10 pm

"But... I wanna know. I deserve to know. Is it something about my parents and what they were tlaking about. With my real parents. Am I adopted?" SHe asked unsure if she was on the right path or not. She hated not knowing things, especially things that involved her.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione)   Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 2:27 pm

"I agree, you do deserve to know. But my telling or pointing you in a direction would break the terms of the vow and result in my death. Snape was smart enough to close the loopholes when making it." Draco explained. "I'm sorry, there's nothing to do but wait." he said, grabbing her hand and holding it tight.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione)   Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 2:48 pm

"How long do I have to wait? Till my birthday?" She asked frowning. Sure her birthday was only 2 weeks away, but thats two whole weeks of not knowing. "Would he.... would he know?" She asked softly looking up at Draco, referring to Voldemort
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione)   Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 3:28 am

"Yes, that was what I was told." he confirmed. Draco tried to speak but couldn't bring himself to, and simply nodded in affirmative, knowing precisely who she meant. "They are going to consider you hostile until then, though. I wouldn't advise seeking him out." he told her, wondering why things had to be so complicated. Leaning close, he pressed his forehead lightly to hers as he closed his eyes, sighing. "Is there anything I can do to make up for not being able to tell you, Hermione?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione)   Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 3:58 pm

Hermione was pissed off. She didn’t want to have to wait to find out who she truly was. When Draco said the dark lord would know the truth her eyes lit up. She had an idea. When he asked what he could do to help she looked up at him “arrange a meeting. I wanna see him. I wanna talk to him. I need to find out what he knows”
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione)   Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 6:12 pm

"Hermione, you're going to find out soon. If you try to force this beforehand you are going to create enemies." Draco warned her. She knew a lot about most things, but he understood his world and trying to arrange a meeting like this was not how it worked. "The Dark Lord arranges the meetings, not the other way around. Even if he were to accept, some of the followers would try to hurt you or worse because you were shown special treatment." he explained, hoping she'd come around.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione)   Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 6:28 pm

Hermione crosses her arms and glared at him. She wanted answers now. But she knew she would have to wait “fine ok. Let’s go get some food. I’m hungry” she said and her stomach grumbles as if to defend her statement
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione)   Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 6:42 pm

Draco gulped, knowing he was walking a rather fine line. "Of course, dear." he said, standing up and nervously offering her his hand. This kind of argument, fight, whatever it was...was by no means something he was used to having. Pansy had always just gone along with whatever, and his father had told him he should expect girls to obey him which was even worse. He rather liked this way better, but at the same time it left him feeling nervous and a little uncertain more often than not. She was definitely a complicated girl, but he couldn't loving her either.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione)   Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 6:54 pm

Hermione took his hand and the two began walking down the pathway “can we go to Madame puttifoots? I really want a cup of tea” she said smiling over at him. She knew how much he hated that place, but Hermione adored it.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione)   Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 9:05 pm

Draco smiled at the question, not because he liked it but because he knew it was what she needed. It may not be his favorite place, but if it cheered her up it was worth it, even if only barely. "Sure, a good cup of tea can never go amiss." he said, holding her hand more firmly as they walked closer to town.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione)   Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 9:13 pm

She thought of how Voldemort could be involved with what her parents knew and her mind was racing around trying to figure it out. But her mind never touched the true reason. When they reached the tea shop Hermione stepped inside and smiled “table for two please” she told the little house elf who seated them
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione)   Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 9:18 pm

The assault of pink was painful on the eyes, so instead Draco chose to stare at Hermione as much as he could. He had to admit, there were definitely worse ways than staring at his girlfriend to spend his time. "I'll have a mint tea please, what would you like dear?" he asked, when one came to take their order.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione)   Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 2:33 pm

Hermione ordered herself a pot of Herbal tea and a couple of biscuits. She was hungry as well as thirsty. She leaned into Dracos chest and smiled "I love you..." She said softly. She loved him, and she would tell him that as much as she could.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione)   Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 3:17 pm

Draco was hungry as well, but he wanted more of a full meal instead of just a snack. Also, the pink was kind of distracting, and he really wanted to be able to enjoy the food. So, he would simply wait until he was somewhere that he could relax a little to eat. Smiling and focusing on Hermione, he gladly pulled her closer when she leaned into him. "I love you too, Hermione. I just hope...well, that what you hear on your birthday won't change how you feel about me." he said quietly. It was the thing he was worried about most, and it was eating away at him slowly but surely with the anxiety and worry.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione)   Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 4:39 pm

"I know you know what the secret is. And I know you cant tell me. So I will not judge you for it. And I will not leave your side. I may go through a phase of pushing everyone away. But thats normal for me when I find out something new and scary. Like when I found out I was a witch, i pushed everyone away. You just have to be persistent with me and reassure me that youre not leaving my side." She said softly
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione)   Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 8:16 pm

Draco pulled his head back enough so he could look down and meet her eyes, the ones he was always finding it difficult to look away from. This time he made sure not to get lost in their beauty and looked at her, letting himself feel their connection that scared him and thrilled him and filled him with love all at once. He firmly grabbed her hand in his and clasped it between them. "We are bound together, you and I. Not just by our feelings or by our school, but by choice. I'm not going anywhere. Not until you tell me you otherwise and mean it as more than just give me some space."
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione)   Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 9:56 pm

Hermione nodded confidently and wrapped her arms around him in the small booth "Thank you, Draco. You mean so much to me. And I am so happy you looked beyond all blood beliefs to give us a chance. And I am glad I gave you one as well." She said softly. She was really so happy to have him
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione)   Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 10:02 pm

Draco gently brushed his thumb along her cheek as he pressed a gentle kiss to her forehead, before moving his hand to the back of her neck and pulling her head tight against his chest. "It was something I've always needed to learn. It just so happened that it was a beautiful know-it-all who finally annoyed me enough to get off my butt." he said teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione)   Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 10:08 pm

Hermione rolled her eyes "I am not a know it all." SHe said crossing her arms over her chest and giving him a glare, but she just looked cute in the end of it all. She sipped her tea and bit into a biscuit "Have you spoken to your mother?"
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione)   Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 10:19 pm

Draco smiled, doing his best not to laugh at how adorable her glare looked. "Of course not, dear." he agreed. The question about his mother was one he'd been trying not to think about. "I sent her an owl, she has yet to reply. It could be that my father got to it first of course, but either way I would have expected her to contact me on her own by now." he told her. He was sure she was just giving him space to sort things out, that had to be it. His mother was one person he had actually believed would treat him the same even in a circumstance such as this one.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione)   Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 10:34 pm

"Im sure she will get back to you soon. She may be doing one of her many charity events or balls. You said she does that alot." She said trying to cheer him up and reassure him. She hated seeing him so worried and depressed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione)   Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next