Flipped Galleon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

16 years ago, a dark soul arrived on the earth. A daughter had been born to Lord Voldemort. The order kidnapped her and everyone assumed her to be dead. Or was she?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nice To Meet You (Tristan)
Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 2:26 am by Cormac McLaggen

» Face Claims
Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Canon Claim (WIP)
Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan)
Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 12:37 am by Astoria Greengrass

» New Plan (Hermione)
Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 2:44 am by Draco Malfoy

» Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)
Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:32 am by Hermione Granger

» Decisions (Hermione)
Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:28 am by Hermione Granger

» How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)
Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 3:58 am by Hermione Granger

» The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)
Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:56 am by Hermione Granger

Top posting users this week
No user

Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione)   Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 1:49 am

"So muggleborns being killed and wiped off the face of the planet is worth it to you?" She asked with her eyes narrowed and her arms crossed over her chest. She stood from the chair and glared at him as she waited for an answer
Back to top Go down
https://flippedgalleon.forumotion.com
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione)   Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 1:51 am

"That's not what I want Hermione. However, I do think that we could benefit from having some control over Muggle society." he said, meeting her eyes even though it made him almost fearful. She was a formidable witch, that Draco hadn't doubted in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione)   Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 1:55 am

Hermione shook her head at him "You disgust me right now, Draco Malfoy. I take back my acceptance of friendship. I cant be friends with anyone who wants control over other people." She said walking towards the door
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione)   Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 2:41 am

Draco felt a stab of pain at those words and hesitated before walking over and grabbing her arm. "Wait, Hermione, just...hold on. How about this? We both give the other's way of life a shot, and see what happens? I've never known anything else, but please...don't take your friendship away. I don't know why exactly, but I need this, I need us." he said, his voice breaking as a tear escaped to roll down his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione)   Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 2:43 am

Hermione was about to shout at him to let go when she saw that one tears. That tear is what made her slowly nod her head "ok" she had no idea what she had just signed up for. But if she was that important to Draco, she would try it.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione)   Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 2:47 am

Draco felt himself finally able to breathe again. How she'd become so...vital to him he didn't know, but it fucking scared the shit out of him. Before he could stop himself he found himself hugging her like he had in the library, except this time he didn't let go. "Thank you, I don't deserve such a good friend." he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione)   Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 2:57 am

Hermione instantly wrapped her arms around him and his her face in his chest. He was much taller than her so it was easy. After they separated she thought for a moment "how do I live in your life? Do I have to hurt people?"
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione)   Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 3:02 am

Draco shook his head. "That's not a requirement. The main thing would be learning how to act properly in magical society, there are a lot of customs and the like involved. If you comport yourself properly people will treat you differently, and if you're seen with a pureblood heir like me it would certainly make people think twice about just what you're capable of." he explained.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione)   Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 3:14 am

Hermione rolled her eyes at his words. They were all so egotistical and stupid. "I can make myself well respected without the help of a man, thank you very much" she said with her arms crossed over her chest
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione)   Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 4:02 am

"Oh, I believe you. I'm just telling you how all the bigoted people behave." Draco said in a light tone, though in reality he wasn't really joking in the slightest. It was only when Draco rubbed is wrist nervously that he noticed how late it was. "Wow, it's almost curfew already. Time really flew by. So, I guess I'm sitting with you next meal, yes?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione)   Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 1:08 pm

"Maybe I should start with you. Get the scary part out of the way first." She said. She was terrified to sit with the Slytherins, but at the same time, she felt confident. Like she belonged there. Which was extremely weird to say the least
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione)   Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 1:10 pm

Draco was more than a little surprised by that, but gave her a smile. [color=#006600]"If that's how you want to do it Hermione, be my guest." he said, knowing that it was in fact kind of literally what he was asking of her. "This is going to be fun."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione)   Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Being Friends Possible? (Hermione)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2