Flipped Galleon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

16 years ago, a dark soul arrived on the earth. A daughter had been born to Lord Voldemort. The order kidnapped her and everyone assumed her to be dead. Or was she?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nice To Meet You (Tristan)
Out for a stroll (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 2:26 am by Cormac McLaggen

» Face Claims
Out for a stroll (Open)  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Canon Claim (WIP)
Out for a stroll (Open)  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan)
Out for a stroll (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 12:37 am by Astoria Greengrass

» New Plan (Hermione)
Out for a stroll (Open)  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 2:44 am by Draco Malfoy

» Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)
Out for a stroll (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:32 am by Hermione Granger

» Decisions (Hermione)
Out for a stroll (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:28 am by Hermione Granger

» How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)
Out for a stroll (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 3:58 am by Hermione Granger

» The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)
Out for a stroll (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:56 am by Hermione Granger

Top posting users this week
No user

Out for a stroll (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Out for a stroll (Open)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Open)    Out for a stroll (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 1:16 am

He could tell his comment had thrown her off, but Humphrey was sure as hell not taking it back. Yeah they'd just met, but...sometimes feelings knew before common sense had any say. "It is. Can you do me a favor and not tell anybody? I don't mind you knowing, but this has been my secret for so long, don't want it ruined ya know?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Idie Benton

Idie Benton

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Open)    Out for a stroll (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 6:03 pm

She nodded and pushed her white hair out of her face. She knew all about secrets and was really good at keeping them "Yes of course." She said smiling a bit before sitting back down and spreading her rocks out in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Open)    Out for a stroll (Open)  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 1:13 am

Humphrey let out a sigh of relief, realizing she understood and he trusted her to hold to her word unlike a lot of people. She might be dark, but she did not seem at all like a liar to him. "So, anything you want to know about me? We may as well start getting to know each other better, I think." he said.
Back to top Go down
Idie Benton

Idie Benton

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Open)    Out for a stroll (Open)  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 2:45 am

"What do you feel like sharing?" She asked transfiguring a plush blanket from the stones to lie on the stone floor. She lied on the blanket and smiled at its comfiness. She had always been rather good at transfiguration.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Open)    Out for a stroll (Open)  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 11:02 am

"I was thinking more of a question and answer sort of thing, didn't have anything specific in mind per say. What's your favorite subject?" Humphrey asked, conjuring a blanket of his own though it wasn't near as nice. He was decent with transfiguration, he'd just never looked at spells or formula for more comfortable ones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Open)    Out for a stroll (Open)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Out for a stroll (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2