Flipped Galleon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

16 years ago, a dark soul arrived on the earth. A daughter had been born to Lord Voldemort. The order kidnapped her and everyone assumed her to be dead. Or was she?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nice To Meet You (Tristan)
The Morning After (Hermione and Company) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 2:26 am by Cormac McLaggen

» Face Claims
The Morning After (Hermione and Company) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Canon Claim (WIP)
The Morning After (Hermione and Company) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan)
The Morning After (Hermione and Company) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 12:37 am by Astoria Greengrass

» New Plan (Hermione)
The Morning After (Hermione and Company) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 2:44 am by Draco Malfoy

» Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)
The Morning After (Hermione and Company) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:32 am by Hermione Granger

» Decisions (Hermione)
The Morning After (Hermione and Company) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:28 am by Hermione Granger

» How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)
The Morning After (Hermione and Company) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 3:58 am by Hermione Granger

» The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)
The Morning After (Hermione and Company) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:56 am by Hermione Granger

Top posting users this week
No user

The Morning After (Hermione and Company)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Daphne Greengrass

Daphne Greengrass

The Morning After (Hermione and Company) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Hermione and Company)   The Morning After (Hermione and Company) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:03 am

"What are you gonna do about Hermione/ Her father is gonna kill you." She said a bit worried if she was being honest. Hermione did not seem the type to take rejection well. "She has your ring too." SHe said feeling a pang of jealousy at the fact that the brunette was wearing Dracos ring at that exact moment
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Hermione and Company)   The Morning After (Hermione and Company) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:08 am

"A ring she shouldn't have taken because she didn't really love me. She just thought she did." he said venomously. "I'll talk to Hermione when she gets back, and if the Dark Lord does come after me...well, I'll probably have to hide." he admitted. Looking at her, he frowned. "The tricky part is we signed a betrothal contract. Since Voldemort was the witness and father of the bride, I think only he can terminate it. We'll figure it out though, and I'll get you the ring you deserve. Or, if you want, a new one made just for you." he said, kissing her cheek before walking back in and starting a fire to help them warm up.
Back to top Go down
Daphne Greengrass

Daphne Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Hermione and Company)   The Morning After (Hermione and Company) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:13 am

"If Im being honest, I think she does love you." She said softly and bit her lip. SHe hated herself and her loyalty to her friends. And she did see Hermione as a friend "Shes just scared." She laughed a bit "I doubt she will send her father after you. Shes not the type of witch to seek revenge. Then again... Pansy." She said second guessing her statement and shaking her head "Doesnt matter to me, whatever you want." She said sitting in front of the fire "Were gonna have a shit storm when they get back, arent we?"
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Hermione and Company)   The Morning After (Hermione and Company) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:16 am

Draco nodded, before sighing. "The Hermione half does, or did. Her new self...I don't know if she's capable of love quite honestly." he said, which scared him to think about. The mention of a shit storm had him chuckling and he nodded. "Hell yeah, we are. But...it's us. We can get through anything together. Now get that cute ass over here on my lap, so I can warm you up properly." he said, patting his thighs as he sat Indian style.
Back to top Go down
Daphne Greengrass

Daphne Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Hermione and Company)   The Morning After (Hermione and Company) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:18 am

Daphne chuckled and shook her head as she crawled into Dracos lap. SHe leaned back into him and sighed happily. SHe felt safe in his arms "Its gonna be ok. We can fix everything with your your father. We can spend holidays at the manor and I can have tea with your mother, like proper purebloods."
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Hermione and Company)   The Morning After (Hermione and Company) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:20 am

Draco smiled, nodding happily as his arms held her tight against him. "That sounds lovely. But don't forget...lots and lots of pureblood babies. Because I'm never going to tire of making love to you, shagging you senseless each time." he said with a smirk, pressing kisses to her exposed neck and sucking on the sensitive skin.
Back to top Go down
Daphne Greengrass

Daphne Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Hermione and Company)   The Morning After (Hermione and Company) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:22 am

Daphne let out a mewl of pleasure and giggled "Indeed. But no babies before marriage. So until then, lots and lots of contraceptive potions." She said with a glimmer in her eye. She shifted a bti in his lap, rubbing him accidentally on purpose, hiding the smirk behind her hand
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Hermione and Company)   The Morning After (Hermione and Company) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:25 am

Draco chuckled at that before turning her around and pulling her legs around him before grinding his hips and his now quite large erection against her core through their clothes. "You wouldn't happen to have any of those potions on hand, would you? I...I want you to be my first. And only." he added, kissing her lightly.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Hermione and Company)   The Morning After (Hermione and Company) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:26 am

"I wouldnt.... but I do have some in my dorm room at school. The potions works up to 24 hours after unprotected sex." SHe said with a smirk. When she felt him rub against her she let out a soft pleasure filled moan "Damn Draco, way to make a girl melt." SHe said feeling herself get excited already
Back to top Go down
https://flippedgalleon.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Hermione and Company)   The Morning After (Hermione and Company) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Morning After (Hermione and Company)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2