Flipped Galleon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

16 years ago, a dark soul arrived on the earth. A daughter had been born to Lord Voldemort. The order kidnapped her and everyone assumed her to be dead. Or was she?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nice To Meet You (Tristan)
Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 2:26 am by Cormac McLaggen

» Face Claims
Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Canon Claim (WIP)
Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan)
Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 12:37 am by Astoria Greengrass

» New Plan (Hermione)
Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 2:44 am by Draco Malfoy

» Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)
Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:32 am by Hermione Granger

» Decisions (Hermione)
Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:28 am by Hermione Granger

» How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)
Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 3:58 am by Hermione Granger

» The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)
Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:56 am by Hermione Granger

Top posting users this week
No user

Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione)   Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 10:53 pm

"Perhaps, Hermione. She's never had the strongest of wills though, it's more likely father convinced her it's better for her not to associate with a known friend of Harry Potter in this sort of climate." Draco said, voicing what they both knew. Still, seeing her make the effort did lift his spirits a little and he pecked her on the corner of her mouth. "Do you want another cup or ready for a nice walk back?"
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Admin
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione)   Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 11:38 pm

“You’re risking so much for me. You’re family. Your reputation. I just... I can’t ever thank you enough” she said softly and stood up “Yes. We should get back to the castle for dinner. I’m very hungry” she said paying for the tea and biscuits
Back to top Go down
https://flippedgalleon.forumotion.com
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione)   Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 12:02 am

Draco blushed, just shaking his head. She didn't get it, she was giving him herself. It was much more valuable than the things he was giving up to keep her. "Well, we definitely shouldn't keep you waiting then. I could use something to eat, myself." he said, deciding not to comment on her paying since she'd already given a lot today with everything else. Lacing his fingers through hers, they set off towards the castle together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione)   Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Every Dog Has Its Day (Hermione)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3