16 years ago, a dark soul arrived on the earth. A daughter had been born to Lord Voldemort. The order kidnapped her and everyone assumed her to be dead. Or was she?

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nice To Meet You (Tristan)
Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:26 am by Cormac McLaggen

» Face Claims
Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Canon Claim (WIP)
Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan)
Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:37 am by Astoria Greengrass

» New Plan (Hermione)
Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:44 am by Draco Malfoy

» Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)
Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:32 am by Hermione Granger

» Decisions (Hermione)
Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:28 am by Hermione Granger

» How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)
Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:58 am by Hermione Granger

» The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)
Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:56 am by Hermione Granger

Top posting users this week

Share | 

Lions tend to play with their food (Draco)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Lions tend to play with their food (Draco)    Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:59 pm

"I think it's that he's more concerned with actually getting to that point than anything else. For some reason he seems to think it really is down to him to end it for good. I'd thought the prophet piece about him being The Chosen One was bollocks, but that prophecy must have had something in it to change him like this." he said quietly, looking at Ginny. But she seemed just as lost as the rest of them about Harry, even though she went over to try and calm him down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lions tend to play with their food (Draco)    Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:01 pm

Hermione sighed and nodded. He wa right of course. Only Hermione and Ron and professor vex knew what the prophecy had said. But some of it didn't make any sense. Like the part about the daughter of darkness and the dragon. Harry was a boy and he was a part of the order. So he couldn't be a daughter of darkness. Same for voldemort, he couldn't be a daughter. Of course nagini could be the "dragon"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://flippedgalleon.forumotion.com
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Lions tend to play with their food (Draco)    Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:37 am

Draco could see that there was obviously something else bothering Hermione, too. "What else is going on?" he asked, looking at her. If Harry's life wasn't dramatic enough than he really was going to be worried about what hell life at school would turn into. So long as he had her he thought he'd be alright, but...that was a worrying thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lions tend to play with their food (Draco)    Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:01 pm

"Just thinking of something. A prophecy we found over the summer involving Harry. But some of it doesnt make sense. It said; "The Daughter of Darkness shall rise to power, with her dragon by her side" She said and shook her head, "It doesnt make any sense. Daughter of Darkness? Harry and Voldemort are both boys, so there has to be another person involved in this prophecy."
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Lions tend to play with their food (Draco)    Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:02 am

Draco just stared at her, blinking his eyes as he processed that. So her and him weren't just coincidence, they were...fated? "You're right, there is another person and I know who it is. It's...well, it's not time for you to know yet." he said, knowing she would probably be mad at him about this but he couldn't bring himself to lie and say he knew nothing when he did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lions tend to play with their food (Draco)    Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:05 am

Hermione a eyes widened and her eyes lit with fire "Draco Malloy, If you know something you need to tell me. Tell us!" She slammed her hands on the table drawing the attention of everyone in the room. Her hair practically cracked with electricity as she glared at her boyfriend
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Lions tend to play with their food (Draco)    Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:15 am

He met Hermione's gaze and held it, getting ready to defend himself with a protective charm in case she lost control of her magic intentionally or otherwise. "I said I'll tell you when it's time, not Harry, Ginny, Ron, or anybody else. Most certainly not in the great hall. There are some things...that would break you to know before you're ready." he said quietly. Draco was having a hard time controlling a bit of shaking from the nerves and strain. "Please, just...not now Hermione." he asked, a tear threatening to roll down his cheek. It would hurt her no matter when she heard it, but he wasn't sure their relationship was strong enough to survive if he told her now. And he couldn't...it would kill a part of him to lose her, the only good part of him left.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lions tend to play with their food (Draco)    Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:18 am

Hermione looked at him before sitting back down "fine. But I wanna know soon." She said turning to Ginny who approached them again "hey Milne, what are we doing for your birthday next month?" She asked which made hermione shake her head "I don't really wanna do anything. 16 isn't a big deal in the wizard world. It's a huge one however in the muggle world. Especially for a girl"
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Lions tend to play with their food (Draco)    Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:21 am

Draco sighed but nodded, knowing he wouldn't be able to keep it from her too much longer without dying from guilt anyways. Upon hearing that he looked at Hermione with a frown. "You were raised muggle, if it's a big deal for them it should be for you. Yeah, you're a witch but that is part of your heritage too Hermione." he said, crossing his arms and trying to look stern.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lions tend to play with their food (Draco)    Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:24 am

"My parents have been extremely distant lately. They said they had something really important to tell me on my birthday. I think I know what it is though. I heard them whispering the other day and my father said something about when my real parents come. Like they weren't my real parents. I think... I think I might be adopted" hermione said looking at the table instead of at her friends
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Lions tend to play with their food (Draco)    Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:27 am

Draco's eyes darkened a little upon hearing that. So that was why he was being told to wait. "Would you mind too much if I came with? I think you'll need the support." he said, reaching out and giving her hand a good squeeze.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lions tend to play with their food (Draco)    Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:31 am

"I... I'd love that. Thank you Draco" she said kissing him softly in front of everyone, not caring about the stares and the gasps from the student body of hogwarts. All she cared about was Draco. She was talking for the slytherin, fast.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Lions tend to play with their food (Draco)    Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:35 am

Draco blushed, but kissed her back proudly. Once she pulled back he just gave them a look and smiled proudly before turning back to her. "I think I just became the most envied man in Hogwarts." he told her with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lions tend to play with their food (Draco)    Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:36 am

"And I the most hated girl" she said looking over at a few of the slythering girls. She smirked and gave them a wave that dripped with sarcasm before turning back to Draco "are you sure you wanna come to the muggle world?"
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Lions tend to play with their food (Draco)    Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:41 am

He stared at her, looking at her curiously. "Why on earth, wouldn't I? Even it's not what you were born into, it's where you were raised Hermione. It's what made you...you. Of course I want to see that." Draco told her, kissing her cheek.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lions tend to play with their food (Draco)    Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:43 am

She blushed a bit and hugged him,earning into his embrace "you amaze me more and more every day" she said cupping his cheek and brushing his hair out of his face
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Lions tend to play with their food (Draco)    Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:45 am

Draco blushed more, not sure what to say. "Stop being so cute, or I'm going to start making out with you. And I'd rather not do that in front of the entire student population...and faculty." he added.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lions tend to play with their food (Draco)    Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:48 am

"That's always your go to threat. To kiss me" she said smirking "heads up. It doesn't scare me anymore. Just makes me wanna disobey even more" she said biting her lower lip before turning to Ginny as the red head babbled on about party ideas much to hermione a dismay
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Lions tend to play with their food (Draco)    Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:51 am

Draco smirked upon hearing that, and leaned in to whisper in her ear as she listened to Ginny babble on about party stuff. "Hermione, don't tell me I have to start spanking you to get you to obey. Because I will. Or...would you like that, too?" he asked, before pulling back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lions tend to play with their food (Draco)    Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:15 pm

Hermione gasped at Dracos words and looked over at him with a large blush "Draco..." She said in a warning tone. Her cheeks were heated and she bit her lower lip "Watch yourself." She said softly
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Lions tend to play with their food (Draco)    Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:39 pm

"I'd much rather watch you. And...I think it would be rather fun for us both if I did that, don't you?" he asked, smirking. Ginny had a confused look on her face that just made this all the more fun. "It's what you get for biting your lip all the time, young lady."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermione Granger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lions tend to play with their food (Draco)    Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:04 pm

She looked up at him and shook her head shoving him lightly "you are absolutely ridiculous" she then turned to Ginny and stood up "we should be heading back. It's late and we've got early classes. Goodnight Draco. We will see you tomorrow"she said kissing her boyfriends cheek
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Lions tend to play with their food (Draco)    Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:40 pm

Draco just smiled, nodding to her. "Yeah, that sounds good. I'm going to have some good dreams tonight, I can tell." he said, smiling to himself and walking off towards the dungeons and Slytherin house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lions tend to play with their food (Draco)    

Back to top Go down

Lions tend to play with their food (Draco)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2