Flipped Galleon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

16 years ago, a dark soul arrived on the earth. A daughter had been born to Lord Voldemort. The order kidnapped her and everyone assumed her to be dead. Or was she?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nice To Meet You (Tristan)
Out for a stroll (Open)  EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 2:26 am by Cormac McLaggen

» Face Claims
Out for a stroll (Open)  EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Canon Claim (WIP)
Out for a stroll (Open)  EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm by Cormac McLaggen

» Hopefully Sis Is Right (Lycan)
Out for a stroll (Open)  EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 12:37 am by Astoria Greengrass

» New Plan (Hermione)
Out for a stroll (Open)  EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 2:44 am by Draco Malfoy

» Run, Run Fast As We Can (Daphne)
Out for a stroll (Open)  EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:32 am by Hermione Granger

» Decisions (Hermione)
Out for a stroll (Open)  EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:28 am by Hermione Granger

» How could you (Hermione, Draco, Theo, Daphne)
Out for a stroll (Open)  EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 3:58 am by Hermione Granger

» The Prophecy (Theo and Voldemort)
Out for a stroll (Open)  EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:56 am by Hermione Granger

Top posting users this week
No user

Out for a stroll (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Idie Benton

Idie Benton

Out for a stroll (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Out for a stroll (Open)    Out for a stroll (Open)  EmptyThu Dec 28, 2017 9:23 pm

Idie decided to go for a walk around the grounds and found herself at the waters edge. She sat by the water and stuck her toes in and smirked as she saw the creatures that lived beneath the surface swim around. She leaned back on her elbows and soaked up the sun. She had alot of thoughts running around her head. Her head snapped up when she heard someone near by and she quickly looked behind her to see who was disturbing her peace and quiet
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Open)    Out for a stroll (Open)  EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 11:47 pm

Humphrey was excited to go back to school to see a handful of close friends, mainly to learn, but also...he missed the lake. Samodiva lake was gorgeous, and he cherished the opportunities to just dive beneath its glassy surface and forget about the rest of the world. Grabbing his beach bag that had a towel, dry shirt, and sweats to pull on when he was done swimming he set off for the lake barefoot and shirtless at a light jog.

As soon as he got near the edge he tossed his bag down by his usual tree before skidding to a halt. He'd just now realized there was a quiet girl sitting by the water's edge and if his throw of the bag had been off it probably would have hit her. It then hit him that this was the girl who always kept to herself and everyone said to avoid, though he had no clue why. "Sorry, I didn't see you there at first. Didn't mean to disturb your peaceful day out here." he said, feeling sheepish and scratching his head a little nervously.

Last edited by Humphrey Williams on Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Idie Benton

Idie Benton

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Open)    Out for a stroll (Open)  EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 12:32 pm

Idie raised an eyebrow at the boy and looked him over. He was cute, but she wasnt interested in boys or dating. "Lucky for you, no damage was done." She said in a soft cold tone that would chill most people to their core. There was a reason Idie had the nickname of Ghost. Her hair, her attitude and what you would become if you pissed her off.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Open)    Out for a stroll (Open)  EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 1:20 pm

Humphrey found himself intrigued, because by the way she said it he knew she probably would have cast a harmful spell without even thinking twice about it. He was by no means somebody who enjoyed pain, but he was curious as to why somebody as young or younger than him would be so...potentially violent. His head piqued to the side, he studied her for a few moments but couldn't really get a read on her. "I love your hair. Do you want to maybe join me for a swim?" he asked, deciding to press his luck.
Back to top Go down
Idie Benton

Idie Benton

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Open)    Out for a stroll (Open)  EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 12:58 am

Idie just stared at him in complete silence for a moment. Was this what flirting was? Was this boy trying to flirt with her? She wrinkled her nose and furrowed her eyebrows together before deciding to entertain the boy and his antics "Alright. Sure." She said standing up and changing her clothes into a green two piece suit and stepped into the water
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Open)    Out for a stroll (Open)  EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 11:10 am

To be honest he was surprised when she took him up on the offer, but did his best to be a gentleman and not ogle her despite her being as he had imagined quite beautiful. Humphrey walked into the water next to her before diving beneath and swimming a few small circles nearby to get acclimated before popping up, laughing a little at the fun of it. "Do you like to swim?" he asked, noticing she was still standing as of yet.
Back to top Go down
Idie Benton

Idie Benton

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Open)    Out for a stroll (Open)  EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 12:37 pm

"I prefer not to get my hair wet." She said with her arms crossed over her chest. She watched him swim around and noticed that it looked to be kind of fun. She cast a charm on her hair to keep it from getting wet and messed up and got deeper in the water
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Open)    Out for a stroll (Open)  EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 1:40 pm

Humphrey's smile widened when she joined him in the deeper water, and a part of him considered splashing before deciding he should be a little considerate. Swimming in place, he once again found himself studying her. "Is there a reason everybody seems so scared of you? I mean, I don't know you yet...but you seem nice." he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Idie Benton

Idie Benton

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Open)    Out for a stroll (Open)  EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 3:54 pm

"Piss me off and you will see why everyone is afraid. The last person to get on my bad side... well theres a reason that Penelope Adelaide doesnt attend school here anymore." She said with a dark glimmer in her eye
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Open)    Out for a stroll (Open)  EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 10:09 pm

"You see, I know I should be scared but that seems perfectly reasonable. If you provoke someone's ire it is only fair that you have to suffer the consequences." Humphrey told her with a shrug. That dark glimmer was already starting to draw him in, he honestly found it attractive.
Back to top Go down
Idie Benton

Idie Benton

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Open)    Out for a stroll (Open)  EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 11:39 pm

Idie was a bit shocked at his agreement with her ways and methods of punishment. She liked it. She smirked and went a bit deeper into the water "Id tell you about I tortured her, but that would ruin the illusion of it all." She said smirking and letting out a small but evil laugh
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Open)    Out for a stroll (Open)  EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 12:16 am

Humphrey just chuckled. While he hadn't been particularly violent himself in his life he fully understood the desire. "Have to keep some mystery after all, I suppose." he conceded. Laying back in the water, he let himself float for a bit. "So, I know we just met and all but would you like to be friends? It's Idie, right? I'm Humphrey." he told her.
Back to top Go down
Idie Benton

Idie Benton

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Open)    Out for a stroll (Open)  EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 12:44 am

Idie raised a perfectly sculpted eyebrow at the boys question. Idie didnt really have friends. Not from lack of trying, but most people feared her. She hesitated before letting a small almost real smile spread across her lips "Alright sure. And yeah, its Idie."
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Open)    Out for a stroll (Open)  EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 12:52 am

Humphrey grinned back. "I'd shake your hand, but not sure that would work too well what with us both being on the water." he joked, laughing a little. The girl may be a little bit weird, but honestly so was he so he thought this friendship would work just fine. "You ever dive underwater here?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Idie Benton

Idie Benton

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Open)    Out for a stroll (Open)  EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 9:24 pm

"Yeah it wouldnt go over well." She said with a more of a real laugh this time and lied on her back. Since she had charmed her hair it wouldnt get wet. She floated and stared up at the sky, her pale wet skin glistening in the sun light "No. Not usually. I prefer to stay above the surface."
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Open)    Out for a stroll (Open)  EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 12:18 am

"Well, if you don't know the bubblehead charm I can cast it on us. There's some really beautiful stuff down there, and some dangerous stuff too." he admitted, smiling. "Come on, it'll be fun." Humphrey told her, pleading with his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Idie Benton

Idie Benton

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Open)    Out for a stroll (Open)  EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 12:30 am

Idie sighed giving into him "Fine fine fine." She said waiting for him to cast the charm "I swear if something eats us Im going to kill you."
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Open)    Out for a stroll (Open)  EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 1:10 am

"Don't worry, I'm far scarier than any monsters we find in the waters." he assured her, and grabbed hold of her hand before casting the charm on them and diving beneath the water. At first you couldn't see much as your eyes adjusted, but Humphrey soon saw the brilliant life beneath the waves. Vibrant colors everywhere with seaweed and animals, some tame others dangerous swimming through. A few times he pulled her to one side as he kicked, leading them to one of his favorite spots.
Back to top Go down
Idie Benton

Idie Benton

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Open)    Out for a stroll (Open)  EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 2:20 pm

"And dont worry, Im far scarier than you." She said with an evil grin. When they went under she blinked a few times to clear her vision before smiling. She saw merpeople and sharks and giant squids. It was all so amazing. She followed him to where he was taking her and continued to look around
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Open)    Out for a stroll (Open)  EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 2:46 pm

There was a little hollow he'd found in his third year that seemed to be dug out by some creature a while ago. At first Humphrey had thought it was merely a tunnel, but when he swam through he discovered an underwater cave that glowed with an ethereal greenish-blue light. Something magical about it for sure, but he hadn't discovered what. He had found some lovely rocks and even one gem here, though when he'd looked. Getting up onto a shelf of rock and pulling himself out of the water, he offered his hand to help her out. "What do you think of the little hideout I found?"
Back to top Go down
Idie Benton

Idie Benton

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Open)    Out for a stroll (Open)  EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 8:58 pm

Idie got out of the water and onto the rocks and looked around "Its amazing." She said looking at all the colors of different rocks and stones. She smiled and sat down "This place is incredible."
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Open)    Out for a stroll (Open)  EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 10:45 pm

Humphrey laughed a little and nodded. "I always thought so. Always wanted someone equally amazing to share it with, didn't think it would ever happen to be perfectly honest." he told her, looking at her with a serious expression. Talking like this wasn't at all like him, but there was something about her that was so special.
Back to top Go down
Idie Benton

Idie Benton

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Open)    Out for a stroll (Open)  EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 11:50 pm

Idie listened to his words and when they truly sunk in she blushed "Oh my thats um... thats quite sweet of you." She had no idea how to feel about this whole situation, and the truth was, she felt all tingly inside which frightened her to her core
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Open)    Out for a stroll (Open)  EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 12:07 am

Humphrey blushed a little bit as well, knowing that it was probably coming on too strong and he just gave her a light pat on the shoulder. "Just being honest, Idie. I don't see why others don't see it too, but I feel lucky to have you as a friend. Or...you know, whatever else this might become..." he trailed off, turning away as his cheeks flared bright red instead of just pinking up.
Back to top Go down
Idie Benton

Idie Benton

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Open)    Out for a stroll (Open)  EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 12:39 am

Confusion spread across Idies face as his sentence trailed off. What else more could this become? Did he expect.... no way. It was way to soon to even be thinking of something like that. They had only just met. She decided to ignore it and stood up and walked around collecting stones and shiny rocks "Its all so pretty."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Open)    Out for a stroll (Open)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Out for a stroll (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next